Ubat Ruk Kham Kop Fah

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
mike & toey are my best couple for LBF...golf & peak are sweet too...but i like mike & toey more...hope to see mike & toey in another lakorn together again...

yesh. me too. i like them all. :)

oh. and the last ep., i was going "finally! toey runs away for once!" :p that girl is gorgeous esp. when she was in blue and in the mountains. peak also has a charm about her, when she plays a character. not sure what it is, but you can't help but adore the girl, too.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I guess Golf Mike's fans will kill me but whatever : I didn't like this lakorn that much, I think it's too japanese-ish xD. I love watching Korean and Japanese dramas (eventhough Korean and Japanese dramas are different), but I think we should keep our own style. Also, Mike was too girly looking for a phra ek, I liked Golf better... but it was, of course, a watchable lakorn.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I guess Golf Mike's fans will kill me but whatever : I didn't like this lakorn that much, I think it's too japanese-ish xD. I love watching Korean and Japanese dramas (eventhough Korean and Japanese dramas are different), but I think we should keep our own style. Also, Mike was too girly looking for a phra ek, I liked Golf better... but it was, of course, a watchable lakorn.

i'm not going to kill you, even though u dislike golf-mike's lakorn/gm, it just your opinion, y would i do that...

yeah, maybe some of you dislike gm but that's your business, i don't care if you don't like them, there's still alot fan out there interest in them, so feel free to jot your opinion...no body cares about your thoughts...

myx

sArNieZ
all of them are very cute. especially golf and mike. whenever i look at them it feels like i'm looking at two cute lil boy.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just stared to watch this and I’m up to the part where they went to the fair to have fun. I like Mike role in here lol.

I feel sad for him :( that he couldn’t tell Peak how he feel about her. So sad. I though that if Toey haven’t interfere when they were going to the fair. I think Mike and Peak would have like each other and star to fall for each other. Will that what I think. :lol:

I like Toey but up until the part where she trying to get Mike to like her. I kind of didn’t like it. -_- <_<

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
omg all comment about mike and toey in made me gonna crazy on it. i am very love these twos couple they so much cute together. i watch this lakorn cuz of mike and toey is in here. i love how toey loves mike so much :wub: :wub: ,this is my type lakorn. :dance1: :dance1: