Ubat Ruk Kham Kop Fah

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
this lakorn I must watch. I want to see if they can act!! lol!! I mean I love some of their songs but some singer can't act for crap!! lol!! but whenever this lakorn come out i'll watch it for sure!! who knows maybe they can blow us away with their acting!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
you guy know, who's with who, i mean, golf with toey or peak, cuz the picture are weired...but i really want golf to be with toey, cuz she's pretty and cute...i don't like peak...please tell me...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
the other girl should smile...i mean, even id u're not that pretty, when you smile, it makes u look livelier and happier like the smiling girl(the one at the top with golf). i dunno, i have a feelin that the non-smiling girl(is she teoy ir peak?) wants to act cute or something. like every picture, she's always opening her mouth......

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Damn some people are so old school and are so resistant to change. Golf and Mike's hair is fine. I don't see why they need to cut their hair short just because theyre in a lakorn? LOL other pra eks have short hair because they're old and it suits them more.

Anywho. I'm looking forward to this lakorn. Can't wait ^^

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
Golf will play full blood Thai. Mike will play a mix Thai/Japanese boy. They'll both have the same mother, just different fathers. ^_^

No need to be so rash at criticizing na, cause it's not like Golf-Mike decided on what their roles are suppose to be and whether or not they'll play mixed kids. GMM & their whatever company it is decided this.

gosh....i'm only kidding about the half blood.....i'm as excited about this lakorn as every other GM fans.....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow really.....they both seems mix....don't really notice that golf is plain blood thai...he looks japanese mix too...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaha i would love to see GM on screen as actors ! whoO. why cant they just pair kwan & golf together since they are like pretty close. HAHA! those girls are ugh.. skinny & scronny. gain some weight jeeze.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
aw!!!! so sweet...thank na ja...i just can't wait to see it already...thanks again...love golf-mike & toey the best of all...

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think Golf and Mike are okay to they potrait muture roles (not sure about kiddy's roles).....but I think they're very fine here. I wish they change the girls to somebody we knew of know of. Who are they? I agree that both pr'engs look pretty than these girls here.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
^_^ They wanted new nang eks. ^^ Peak is from Bedside Detective, and Toey is a model. I personally think it's better for newer nang eks, cause at least their acting skills would be at the same level. xD

I heard that cause of their height differences, Mike will be playing the older brother role... :blink:

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
There's not much news on this drama at the moment. ^^ They're still filming. But when it airs, there will be more news ^^