Ubat Ruk Kham Kop Fah

Anyone know if Toey is the same girl as the lead in Pancake's MV "Jing Jai Mai Jing Jung?" Girl is really cute.

YongYong

sarNie Egg
The girl's are alright looking, but they can't compare looks + talent with older and more experienced actresses. Hope the girls will act better than they look. Sorry if i'm offending ppls that are fans of the girls. It's just my honest opinion. :D

kayti

sarNie Egg
can't wait to see the drama......don't know if it's good or not........BUT it's Golf n Mike so i'll give a shot.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
they look preety...
now i hope they can act...
but peak look scary in a way but its okay.....
they all make good looking couple.

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
WOW!!! GM acting? Can't wait to see. They sure are pretty and cute. Somehow they are looking better than the nangeks. Hehe. But i'm watching for sure.

kong

sarNie Egg
yeah i agree with some of you guys...i don't knoe if the girls are going to pull this out or not..hopefully they can...not being mean or anything..those who are fans of the girls but i think the girl who gets golf is not that pretty..but the girl who gets mike is cute...but since i am a fan of golf and mike i will watch and see how it is!!!..

agh... i so confused. i thought toey was with golf. when the heck is this going to air? i wanna see toey. :D

neena

sarNie Adult
i am ACTUALLY looking forward to this lakorn for some odd reason. i am no fan of GM but i think toey and golf are really cute together! i wanna see the chemistry between them. i believe golf is with toey and mike with peck because according to their acting classes golf was teamed up with toey and mike with peck.