Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sanook
Mutmee Pimdao and Sua Suppachai undergone a holy water blessing ceremony today. The two have been dating for two years and will get married on November 29th. Mutmee is in the military and her fiance does business dealing with energy. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
She's in the military???
Phatman, you were the one who followed her on our IG. Lol. I was like who's this girl? She has posted pictures of herself in uniform so yeah, the girl's a beast. Lol.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Mutmee Pimdao and Sua Suppachai undergone a holy water blessing ceremony today. The two have been dating for two years and will get married on November 29th. Mutmee is in the military and her fiance does business dealing with energy. 

Thanks for giving info on the date. I think Gun will be singing at her wedding. I can't wait to see :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Phatman, you were the one who followed her on our IG. Lol. I was like who's this girl? She has posted pictures of herself in uniform so yeah, the girl's a beast. Lol.
Haha. I thought she sang for the military. Like one of those choir gals or something. I followed her because I love her voice. Too bad I can't find that many performances of her. Its even better that she's in the military. Hehe. She's pretty and macho.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. I thought she sang for the military. Like one of those choir gals or something. I followed her because I love her voice. Too bad I can't find that many performances of her. Its even better that she's in the military. Hehe. She's pretty and macho.
cr: mutmeepimdao
She can sing but not in English. Lol. I think it's because it's in a foreign language so it's difficult to control your voice expressively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZeN9BHfHd8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N6F4vyOogU

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Talking about Mutmee, probably my two faves down below. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qt_veR-QII&index=40&list=PLE2CBF697BAC81359

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKz0oAvQ2Fc

^^ When they sang "Kit Tueng" In Gun's Tueng Nai Tueng Gun Concert.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I went back to research Mutmee and boy is there a lot on her! More so than the last time I checked. Haha. And a lot of English classicals. Haha. And she's been around for a while now... I didn't know that. I thought she'd only been around since MLM started filming haha. I'm so late.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart

Noon and Top are back from their honeymoon in Greece. Noon said if she had known that Top would take good care of her like this, she would've married him long ago. No plans for kids yet. Probably in 2-3 years.

cr: gossipstar
Aimee and James are having their wedding on November 21st. Save the date! It will be at the Peninsula Hotel. Everything will be done in one day, such as the engagement and reception. She will pick up her wedding dress from New York soon. There will be 5 outfits total. 

Congratulations to Opal who gave birth to fraternal twins: Alin and Aran. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's either Angie aged badly or she did something to her face cause she looks so unattractive now. She was gorgeous in that lakorn with Chakrit but watching her in Luerd Mungkorn made me notice how bad looking her mouth is. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think is the makeups because she caked herself in it. Even in her younger days, she piled on so much makeups that you could see the crack lines of every pores her face has.  :bhehe:   Sometime "less is more" is sooooo true to the terms.  But yeah she does not ages well either, plus double whammy for her Caucasian genes.  :shutup:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The very first lakorn I saw her in was with Willy, and when I first saw her, I was thinking she was so much older, because the first scene she has so much makeups on lolz, but as the lakorn progress, she has less on so I enjoy the lakorn more because I don't have to think of her being too old.  But for her defend, I was quite young, so to me everyone wore heavy makeups they're all OLD. :loool: HAHAHA

Yes in the picture above, she does looks like she's in mid-40's. What is her exact ages anyway?

Her husband looking good, his mom is quite pretty, he probably got some of her partial Asian gene :coverlaf:  LOLz.

(And to those that are wondering... Yes I looked in the mirror and I am no where close to looking as nice as them, but I like to look at pretty things, so let me criticize to my heart's content without being judgemental. HAHAHA  :lmao3: )