Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was also searching for them  :whahuh:
Maya_Fantasy said:
Shouldn't Weir and Bella couple be on that list too Step? :shrug: Or they're not official yet?   :lolyup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
babie_sara said:
Wait, so Yaya and Nadech are officially dating now?
Their "she's the closest woman in my life" and "this man is special to me" pretty much spells yes they are. I guess we can describe it as unofficially official. They totally are but hell will probably freeze over before either of them use the term dating LOL. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol some of them just go after other people's bf.
LOL haha

I had no idea Sonia was even pregnant. Congrats to her and her hubby. I sure did do a second take at her husband because he does look like Jason.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sanook/ KCL/ as tagged
James Reuangsak (38) and Koy Natcha (32) are getting married. Their engagement ceremony will be on December 24th. Koy isn't from the ET industry. She is a teacher from Nakhon Si Thammarat. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sanook / jamesjirayuth
Aimee and James' prewedding photos are out. Their wedding will be on November 21st.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
James' wife is quite photogenic.  Congrats to the two couple!!!  Hehehe, I'm surprised Aimee's fiancee isn't covering his face with his signature move.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like James's fiance bracelets,so different and beautiful I have not sees something like that before, I got to go look around for one and buy myself a set. :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Jame's fiance or wife looks so bored throughout the photoshoot. She only had one face. Hahah.

I'm happy for James. James and his wife totally match and Ae and her husband totally match, too. I guess, we can all see why things didn't work out between the two.