Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You can watch the video or closely look at her pictures. Lol. People who are insecure about their teeth tend to smile with their lips closed or smile in a way that doesn't seem like they're smiling. Lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Ahhh, that is so true.... I do that.. I don't like my smile with my teeth showing.. so I usually smile with lips only....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I do that too and people think I'm pouting or not smiling. Haha. I am smiling though. Lol. Just in my own way.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Jame's fiance looks gorgeous to me, so doesn't need to smile or get her teeth fix.  Some just look pretty without smiling, some look pretty if they smiles, so it goes both ways.  No one has to change just so they can look pretty for peoples to think that they are. :yes:

Totally agree, she has beautiful smooth skin tone.

James sure knows how to pick his girls.  The first gf was just as pretty too. :thumbsup:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Congratulations to Aimee Morakot and James Jirayuth. They got married today. Sammy and Now are stunning! Aimee kept it simple, elegant, and classy. I really admire those kind of brides. 

cr: iammampnowtisanart

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Congratulations to the bride and groom.

What's with the groom on some of these picture? Dang man is your wedding, it doesn't hurts to smile just a little.  Aimee look really beautiful and happy, smiling all the time, but looking at the groom it's just ruins the mood :facepalm:  lolz.

The bride's maids look really beautiful too. Amy and Chompoo looks really pretty, but what happen to Poo's face, she look different. :shrug:

I don't know why but when I look at Aimee's dress it looks like it was a dress that has been pass down thru family from generation to generation. :yes:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Poo does look really different. Maybe it's because we're so used to seeing her hair down and not pulled back? Her face is really shiny too. Too much highlight.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Yeah, Poo does look really different. Maybe it's because we're so used to seeing her hair down and not pulled back? Her face is really shiny too. Too much highlight.

I don't know, it look too puffed up and yes shiny like you said.

But other bride's maids face looks really beautiful too, I guess they all got their money worth it at the spas before the wedding. :woot:   The make ups looks clean and flawless too. :thumbsup:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
If is the "wiwa" thread then you need to add Mint and Mario wedding then their baby on here too HAHAHA :whahuh:  :loool:  :lmao3:  :clap2:  :rofl: 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I didn't tune into that lakorn but I did see pictures. Maybe I'll give it a try one day. Love happy endings.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh you miss out oh good lakorn. Even if you're not a fan of them both is still a good storyline and good lakorn to drooled over. :drools:

Ask Meow, she finally watch it and she like it. :woot2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe congrats to miss Aimee. Her and her hubby look great together. He reminds me of Aum A. Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Congrats to my handsome JMA for graduating from ABAC  <3 So proud of this guy <3
For more pix, go to the hashtag #jmagrad2015 on IG :)

c:tagged

c:AeIG

C: BOMBiG

c; thipamfine

c:jma_galaxy

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3 Matt and JMA :)

C:pratubanIG

c:MINTIG