Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:
Congrats to JMA for graduating, I love that he's so playful with Mint, they really need a reunion soon. And omg the pics of James and Matt are really sweet! They seem really close :)

He looks 100% done with Mint and everyone here lol:

http://websta.me/p/1123792418123078346_863755053
Couldn't agree more.

Haha he didn't want to answer "Kewalin" so he went ahead and said "Piangkwan." Lol There are more endearing pics of Matt and JMA that ppl just uploaded not too long ago. I also love their close interactions with each other.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^LOL

Mahalo said:
Lol. I didn't tune into that lakorn but I did see pictures. Maybe I'll give it a try one day. Love happy endings.

Mahalo~~~ you definitely should give it a go~~~ it is so worth it!!!!

Congrats to Aimee and her hubby~~~  Chom, Amy, etc are all bridesmaid for each other at their weddings lol.  Close relationship XD

Ahhh, thanks for sharing JMA's graduation pics!  Congrats to him~~~ *sniffsniff* Yay, yay, yay~~  he looks adorable with everyone.  I got weak watching the little clip of him and Mint.  Oh, his Piengkwan <3<3<3

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Awww congrats to Aimee and her hubby. She was so elegant. I love her dress. She has lots of bridesmaids. I wonder what ppl do with all their bridesmaids dresses. Lol some of them must have a bunch in the closest.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Amy k looks like she's wearing a curtain lol. I like Chompoo's dress though, very sexy lol. And I'm a bit surprised that Amy M didn't wear a more revealing wedding dress.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cris Horwang always makes the most arrogant looking faces for photos LOL

Dang, Chom looks good. 

Congrats to Aimee. She's absolutely glowing. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was thinking the same about Chomp. Lol. Is she trying to outdo the bride? I found it inappropriate. She looked good though. Aimee did keep things conservative. She looked plain. But I admire her more for not going over the top like her friend.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mutmee's wedding looks more like a wedding of two lovers.

Amy's dress is still far from conservative though cus the top is see through, only thing covering her breast is the paste on cups lol. I'm sure she picked the nude color topped on purpose cus you can't be too revealing as a bride (except lydia lol). She looks pretty though, still tasteful. I love her long veil. I wonder if she will do the Thai ceremony.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's really conservative for Aimee Morakot, the sexy bombshell. Lol. Maybe I shouldn't use conservative. It's plain. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol ok yeah it's plain. I was expecting a super low plunging neckline and backless. Her bridesmaids's dresses are ugly though lol. I think it's the color, i can never find that color on that type of material pretty. I had to wear that color for a wedding once and it was horrible against my tanned skin lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The style of the dresses are ugly but the color on that fabric is really pretty. I think any color on satin fabric is pretty. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol not my color. I love emeralds though and i love it as an accent but as the main, couldn't take it. I think i am more of a pastel or light colors. If I go dark, it is usally black or dark shades of red. However the green on Chom's dress made it look nice.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like any color as long as it looks nice on me. Lol. I think emerald would look nice on me. Idk what my skin tone is. I'm not too dark or light. Medium beige I guess? Pastel colors wash me out so dark/bright colors tend to be my go to colors.