loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Such a great day with Papa and Hapa today

Cr. Yaya's story on Instagram

New presenter for cologne (cute press)

Credit to the rightful owners

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
(NY News 06122016) "Nadech Kugimiya - Yaya Urassaya" delight with Ch3 calendar 2017 feedback.
Many people say those pics were super sizzling hot. Both say they didn't know about the concept of calendar shooting. Yaya says this is the sexiest poses ever. There isn't any sexy couple photo shoot for any magazine, no one has ever asked before. But if there is, we have to look into details of the work. Nadech smiles as everyone sees him as a good son bringing his dad to hot spring therapy. He says that his mom has posted brother's picture, it does not mean trying to introduce him to the media because she always post pictures of him. Nadech says he never had in mind that he'd introduce his brother into ET industry. Nadech wants his brother to concentrate on his study first. He jokes if his brother is in the ET industry, he will not have any more work at all.
"ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ - ญาญ่า อุรัสยา" ปลื้มกระแสปฏิทินช่อง 3 ปีนี้หลายคนบอกแซ่บ! เปรยไม่รู้คอนเซ็ปท์ก่อนถ่ายว่าจะออกมาเป็นแนวนี้ ด้านญาญ่าเอ่ยปากเซ็กซี่ที่สุดตั้งแต่เคยถ่ายมา ส่วนงานถ่ายแบบเซ็กซี่คู่กันยังไม่มีติดต่อมา ถ้ามีคงต้องขอดูเป็นงานๆไป ยิ้มคนมองเป็นลูกกตัญญูหลังเห็นรูปพาคุณพ่อไปแช่น้ำพุร้อนบำบัด แจงแม่แก้วลงรูปน้องชายไม่ใช่การเปิดตัวเพราะลงปกติอยู่แล้ว ยันไม่คิดดัqนเข้าวงการ เหตุอยากให้ตั้งใจเรียนก่อน ขำๆกลัวมาแย่งงานพี่ชาย
Cr. on pic
Thanks for Eng translation by @colleege

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

@rosiemystica Kimberly's dad passed away on Saturday the 26th. That day Yaya had The Face shooting during the day. In the evening, Yaya got to fly to Chieng Rai to sing His Majesty King Bhumibol's Royal Composition in the concert "Dok Mai Khong Yar Bod Pleng Khong Por" (Grandmom's flowers. Father's songs). She got to get on stage around 10pm even though she got a fever. On Sunday 27th, she flew back to Bangkok and went hurriedly to the funeral to be by Kim and join the ritual til it ended even though she still had a fever, running nose and body aches and chills. On Monday 28th, Yaya had to shoot The Crown Princess but she had her mom go to the funeral to take care of Kim for her. On Tuesday 29th, Yaya went to join the funeral and to encourage Kim again, even though she had to fly to Vietnam the next morning. Yaya flew back from Vietnam on Friday 2nd. Yaya and Mommy Pla caught public motorcycles to go the funeral, which was the last night of Monk's chanting ritual and Yaya was co host with Margie. On Saturday 3rd, Yaya came to the cremation ceremony with both Mommy Pla and Daddy Sigurd. And kept taking care of and encouraging Kim and helped out during the ceremony with her full efforts. ...
------ 'This friend of the little kid. This friend is her true friend. This friend is not a sure bet (like some people used to make up the story) "If you love Kim, you must love Yaya too." "Real fanclubs of Kim won't talk badly about Yaya, definitely not." The little kid always tells her fanclubs. So that, how could we not love this friend, right? Kim? ☺' @barbiez_doll Kimberly's fan. 6/12/2016
------ 'These two have deep bond for many years. There is no secret between them. Anything they can't tell other people, they share with each other. Both of them are optimistic. Yaya used to say in the future their children will be best friends too.' @bai_toey7949 Yaya's fan. 6/12/2016 ------ 'Love these two so much. Yaya is Kim's true friend. Never left Kim's side. Came to the ceremonies all the time. Thank to Yaya very much for standing by Kim through the bad and good.' @papa_ha55 Kimberly's fan. 4/12/2016 ------ "Today I went to the funeral of Kim's dad. I saw Yaya and Mommy Pla came caught motercycles to the funeral. First glance I just looked to see who they were, coming by public motorcycle? Yaya!!!! I was stunned. Very beautiful, tall, good figure and extremely cute. (Most stunned on coming by motorcycles.)" @modsadaeng 2/12/2016 ------ 4/12/2016 Yaya posted this message on her IG in English. This is her exact message: " 'Yaya, do you know what real beauty is? It's not the make up that you wear that makes you beautiful. It's what inside... There just look at my Kimberley and my Jennifer. Beautiful from the inside and out' - Dr. Hans Joachim Friedrich Woltemas
My deepest most heartfelt condolences to my friends for the loss of such an awesome dad." ------ "A friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - quote of Rashida Rowe
rosiemysticaFull translation of the story from 7-day monk's chanting rite ceremonies and the cremation ceremony of Kimberly's father during 27/11/2016 - 3/12/2016 by Khun @pakbung_prapapan Kimberly's fanclub.
Soft smiles of the little kid on the day full of sorrow when the true friend come to be by her side. ... This friend came almost everyday. And on the days this friend could not come because of her work, this friend's mom would come to the funeral for her. Her mom didn't come with the intention to be in the news but she sincerely came with care and love for the little kid who her heart was being full of grief.
And on the last day, this friend was assigned to carry the Bungsakul cloth (a yellow robe dedicated for a deceased person) and had to walk many rounds. So many people askd her "Yaya, are you tired?" This adorable friend replied with smile that "I'm not tired ka." And then she walked hurriedly back to do task she was assigned.
And when it was the time to begin the cremation ceremony, this friend stood outside and stared at the little kid who was sitting in the ceremonial hall through the glass window. And she might see that the little kid was crying til her eyes got puffy red all the time. After seeing that this friend's eyes and nose began to turn red as well as her tears began to well up in her eyes. Here she is ... the true friend. The happy time, they're happy together. The sad time, they're sad together.
When it's the time that this friends's parents were about to leave, the little kid came to pay respect to them and hug the mom goodbye. And because he adored her, the dad hugged the little kid and kissed on both of her cheeks to give her warmness and encouragement. It was the picture that could make us smile and cry at the same time.
When this friend finished saying goodbye to everyone, the little also finished saying goodbye to this friend's parents. It was the moment these two girls were walking past each other, the little kid grabbed this friend's hand and held tightly.
Then they walked together to thank you other guests while they were still holding hands. It was like she wanted to tell this friend in imply that 'stay together with me for a little longer, alright?' Just having you near me, my sadness was healed and reduced rapidly and made my heart warmest.

------------
By: @RosieMystica
Cr: @urassayas @pakbung_prapapan @barbiez_doll @niice_gallery @dailynews @bluezuriphoto @tor_masakol @venis_venice @khaosod @mikedice10 @innie_inyarat
#urassayas #yaya #urassayasperbund #ญาญ่า #yayaurassaya
#nadechyaya #ny #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
#krobkrualakorn3 #ch3fanclub #thaiTV3 #kimmy_kimberly

Credit as tagged

Last edited:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Happy birthday baby love

Cr. suchadastartrek

Good morning กับความสดใสของพี่ญ่ากับน้องซอโซ่

IG: urassayas
"โอโหหห ซอโซ่ของพี่ญ่าขวบหนึ่งแล้วนะคะ @suchadastartrek"

[ENG SUB] Yaya Urassaya - 3 Zaap | 4 September 2013
NY InterFC

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

From@rosiemystica[1/4]
8/12/2559 Yaya went to Red Lotus Sea, Bung Nhongharn, Kumphawadpi, Udon Thani Province. Seemed like an international supermodel coming to promote Thailand Tourism, my dear. Beautiful model, beautiful poses, beautiful lotus. The older she gets the more beautiful she becomes. Like someone ever compared Yaya to Lotus. And that same person used to compare love to lotus as well. .... Began to imagine putting things together. So fin. ------- "Beautiful till we really have to surrender to her. Got to tell you, photos of Yaya - Urassaya paddling a boat in the Red Lotus Sea, Bung Nhongharn, Kumphawai, Udon Thani, are truely so beautiful stunned our eyes and so exquisite stunned of hearts. Both beautiful model and flower."-Kapookdotcom 9/12/2559 [ลิงค์ข่าว http://women.kapook.com/view162273.html ] ------- Yaya posted these photos on IG. So beautiful. Reading her captions got I feel like going with her. ... "Red Lotus Sea. So beautiful. " [Beautiful model, beautiful poses, beautiful lotus, my dear.] ... "Woke up since 4 am. to see blooming red lotus. So big as big as my face. Really beautiful. #want to introduce you to come. [Will definitely go. Wanna know whether the lotus Yaya's face size will be even half of my face size.] ... "Where should I paddle to?.... " [I suggest you to paddle to Phuket or meet half way along the Chao Praya River. Oh! Phuket is on Andaman Coast. And Red Lotus Sea is way too far from the river. So that, better meet around Sukhumvit as usual, will be easier. I just worried and wanna help because the guy in Phuket calculates the time he got to be apart from his girl in second based unit of time. Anyway, Facetime will do the magic, right?]
[2/4]
------- From Saranae Magazine 2/2557 'Nadech compares Yaya to Lotus' (from @NyClub_pantip) >>>>>> Saranae: "How about you, Nadech? In comparing Yaya to a flower for Valentine what would it be?" ... Nadech: "Lotus krub. (laughing) Because when lotus blooms, it's so beautiful. Especially, in the morning, the lotus will be the most beautiful because it will bloom to get sunlight and enjoy fresh air. More importantly, lotus is a symbol of Buddhism. It is the flower we use in paying respect and worship. It represents goodness, beauty and serenity. (Smile)" ... Saranae: "Umm, that means 'Yaya' is adorable, respectful and worshipful, right? Nadech?!" ------- From a Pantip topic 'Nadech compares Yaya to Lotus' By Khun Reeya 12/2/2557. Here's some featured comments. >>>>> "Last time I found an interview asking them to compare each other to a flower. Yaya compared love to white rose. Nadech compared love to lotus. And in this interview, he compared Yaya to lotus. Are there any connection? I ship."-Hima Puan Foon 13/2/2557 ... "No matter what bad news, Yaya handles them with silence, serenity and calm. She always have liveliness and comfort everyone around. The big brother knows best. The duck face lotus of big bro."-972017 13/2/2557 ... "See shadow of Pongphat on Nadech. Seem admire, respect and worship."-705160 12/2/2557 ... "Why I feel fin with the sentence 'The lotus blooms beautifully, especially in the morning, the lotus will be the most beautiful blooming to get sunlight.' It's like he implied to praise her thar she smiles beautifully and he wants to wake up in the morning to see her smile at him."- Tard Maew Mhoo 13/2/2557 ... [Link to this pantip topic: http://pantip.com/topic/31647714 ]
[3/4] ------ From GotoKnow "Who know that Lotus is flower of love too" By Khun Nantana Tarakarn >>>>> Lotus is the most special flower of all. It is like the love that is fed with sincerity to each other to keep the love survives. There are calm and serenity
that refresh us when we are around, like water surrounding that lotus. ... Water surrounding the lotus is like a barrier to protect the lotus not to be damaged like flowers along the pathway. ... When the sun rises, lotus will bloom showing all petals. Two hearts full with love should open to each other like blooming lotus. And lotus shows its true beauty so that even it is in the water, all birds and insects know its value. ... Lotus is the flower with no thorn. Even though the lotus stalk is hard and has a lot of tiny bumps almost like thorns but it does not cause any pain to anyone who touch it, like love should not cause the pain to anyone. ... Although sometimes there may be some obstacles, let the, be the reinforcement of the love for each other, like the lotus having hard stalk to raise it up to the prominent and catch everyone's eyes. ... The lotus even it gets old and falls. It still leave its seeds and other useful parts, like the love of two people that even it goes through a long period of time till the last day of life, it still leave the valuable memorial which are their children to inherit their love for each other and what the two peole have taught and raised to be decent people in the society.
[4/4]
... In Tripitaka (The Buddhist Scriptures), Buddha also compared love to lotus. "Bubpay Saniwasen Padjupphanhiten Wa Evang Tung Chaitae Pemung Uppalung Wa Yathotagae" (Love happens because used to be with each other in the past life, and by helping and taking care of each other in the present life. Love can happen like this. It's like lotus needs water and clay to grow" ......... Nadech has compared love to lotus and also compare Yaya to lotus like this. Becuase you have ever listened to the Monk or studied the Tripitaka about this, right? See picture of Yaya and yourself, right? How's lovely. So overjoyed. ....... [Link to the full article: https://www.gotoknow.org/posts/120844 ]
------------
By: @RosieMystica Cr: on pic
#urassayas #yaya #nadechyaya #nadech #ny #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า #ณเดชน์ #ญาญ่า

IG: sornram_theappitak
"มายาตวัน" ทางช่อง 3SD หมายเลข 28 เวลา 10.30 - 11.45 ครับผม ขอบคุณครับ #มัทนา #เชน #❤ [@] sornramfanclub

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
11/12/2016

คุณเภมา หล่อยหลบข่ะ ว่าแต่จะเริ่มถ่ายอีกเมื่อไหร่

@kttob หลบหน่อย คนสวยมาแล้ว @vatanika_official @vatanika @aoyaoy9 #เป๊ะบ้านเป้

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
[/URL]

STORY OF YAYA'S & NADECH'S SIGNATURE by Rosiemystica

Yaya is very detail-oriented and considerate, caring the feeling of everyone. Even her signature, she also put her heart and thoughts for the receivers. She practiced and began adding Thai signature because she wants everyone to be able to understand what she signs. And she draws a heart and XX (Kiss Kiss) too because she wants to give her heart back to the receivers. She attend to sign beautifully because she wants the receivers to to feel good when go back to see it again. Sometimes she puts adorable message. And sometimes she also adds cute cartoon.

------ Wanna get Yaya's signature?
This Thursday 15th, let's bring a lot of Channel 3 calendars to get Yaya's signatures. 11.00-13.00. Maleenont Tower.

------ Famous stars usually asked fortune tellers to help them design their signatures for popularity and prosperity. But Yaya designed by herself because she just wants the receivers to feel good. Because Yaya is adorable, sincere and considerate caring of other persons before herself, even though she's never expected anyone to love her and Yaya is beloved by everyone.

------ "At first I used to sign in English only. Later there was a young fan from up-country, after I signed for her, she asked me what it is and how to read it. So I practiced signing in Thai and add Thai in my signature too. ... The heart at the end of my English signature is my intention. People who come to ask for my signatures, they also give something to my heart, so I want to give my heart back to them too. ... And XX at the end is Kiss Kiss to them. ... If we sign beautifully, one day they come back to see it, they will feel good."-Yaya (Papayon Bunterng Magazine 15-23/5/2013)

------- From Pantip's topic "The story of Yaya's signature" by Khun Dear Nostalgia 18/5/2556
>>>>>
"One thing that makes me love this girl is she always considerate caring other people's hearts. I'm so delight, dear."
-Bai Kao Rim Rua ...

"She is really care every details. Even her signature is got to be meaningful. I have been curious about XX too. Just realized it means Kiss Kiss. How adorable you are, my dear."
-Graphic.grap ...

"You are so adorable, my dear. (Opal's voice) >_< She is so sensitively delicate and care other people. In English, in Thai, a heart and also Kiss Kiss, all of these. ^_^ No wonder why everyone loves you ... Urassaya ❤"
-Ga Nam Cha Gub Chai Mark ...

"Yaya is a star who sincerely care her fans very much. Really adorable."
-Bigwores ...

"You are very adorable. All the time, Yaya loves everyone who loves her very much. But she never hate anyone who hate her at all."
-Mae Mueng Garn.

------- Yaya's not interested but I wanna know a little bit. He He.

"Analyze Celebrities' signatures by Ajarn Pat. Because the way we sign comes from our subconscious."
19/1/2559 [http://www.horolive.com/astrology/9581.html]
>>>>
"Yaya's signature has various zones of the lined pattern, high zone, middle zone and low zone. The line got good weight. Sharp and clear. All these mean she is self confident, certain, lively, love people around, have many dependents, charming, playful, naughty, sulking, cutely pestering, easily adaptive, sharp and clever, naturally outstanding and know how to charm others." ...
[Read all these from her signature?! How's precisely! Even she designed by herself, it turned out this great. Yaya. You can start signature designing job, dear.] ...

Ajarn Pat also analyzed Nadech's signature.
His signature's lined pattern is sharp and solid and in middle zone and high zone, showing that he is self-confident, dare to talk and to do, highly self-respected, not holding on the past, outstanding, popular, dignified, generous, responsive, take care of family, love to work alone, not many dependents, love family but also be a private person. ...

The similarity of both of them are their personalities and confidence. The difference is quite private, another one get along with other people easily, which is like the connection that fulfill each other perfectly.
[Right! Right! Even their signatures are perfect match. ❤]

------ Translation of the full article "The story of Yaya's signature" from Papayon Bunterng Magazine 15-23/5/2013

Some said that famous stars usually asked fortune tellers to help them design their signatures for popularity and prosperity. But for this girl "Yaya-Urassaya Sperbund", got tell you, it is more meaningful than that. "At first I used to sign in English only. Later there was a young fan from up-country, after I signed for her, she asked me what it is and how to read it. So I practiced signing in Thai and add Thai in my signature too. The heart at the end of my English signature is my intention. People who come to ask for my signatures, they also give something to my heart, so I want to give my heart back to them too. XX at the end is Kiss Kiss. Some fans asked me why I have to put it. I told them it means I kiss you."
Q: Have you ever seen the fortune teller about your signature?
Yaya answered "No ka. I think it depends on each person's personal believe. But for me, if we sign beautifully, one day they come back to see it, they will feel good. The signature from the person they admired is beautiful and cool. Something like that. Actually I have always signed in English like this. I just add Thai signature when I began to be known.

Cr: PPBT Magazine @Mistine @พ่อมดกระป๋อง_pantip @NYClub_pantip
#urassayas #yaya #ญาญ่า
#nadechyaya #ny #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
#krobkrualakorn3 #ch3fanclub #thaiTV3 #bung_lakorn3

อ่านแล้วอยากได้ลายเซ็นญาญ่ากันมั๊ย พฤหัสที่ 15 นี้ ขนปฏิทินไปให้ญาญ่าเซ็นกันเยอะๆนะคะ 11.00-13.00 อาคารมาลีนนท์ ญาญ่าเป็นคนที่ใส่ใจรายละเอียดและนึกถึงความรู้สึกคนอื่นเสมอ แม้แต่ลายเซ็นก็ใส่ใจใส่ความคิดเพื่อคนที่ได้รับ ทั้งหัดเซ็นภาษาไทยเพิ่มเพราะอยากให้ทุกคนอ่านเข้าใจ มีรูปหัวใจและ XX (จุ๊บ จุ๊บ) เพราะอยากมอบใจกลับไปให้คนรับ ตั้งใจเซ็นสวยๆเพราะอยากให้คนรับรู้สึกดีเมื่อกลับมาดู บางทีก็เขียนข้อความเพิ่ม วาดรูปน่ารักๆใส่เพิ่มให้อีก ดาราดังมักจะออกแบบลายเซ็นร่วมกับหมอดูเพื่อให้คนรักและเงินทองไหลมาเทมา แต่ญาญ่าออกแบบเองเพียงแค่เพราะหวังให้คนได้รับรู้สึกดี เพราะญาญ่าเป็นคนน่ารักจริงใจนึกถึงคนอื่นก่อนตัวเองแบบนี้ ถึงไม่หวังให้มาใครรักแต่ก็มีแต่คนรักญาญ่าทั่วบ้านทั่วเมือง "ตอนแรกหนูเคยเขียนแต่ภาษาอังกฤษ แล้วมีน้องคนนึงเป็นคนต่างจังหวัด พอหนูเซ็นให้เขา เขาก็กลับมาถามหนูว่านี่คืออะไร อ่านว่ายังไง หลังจากนั้นหนูเลยหัดเขียนชื่อเป็นภาษาไทยด้วย ... รูปหัวใจท้ายชื่อ คืออันนี้ตั้งใจค่ะ คนที่มาขอลายเซ็นกับเรา เขาเองก็มอบอะไรให้เรา หนูเองก็อยากมอบใจคืนกลับไปให้เขาเหมือนกัน ... XX ตอนท้ายนี่คือ คิส คิส จุ๊บๆ ค่ะ ... การที่เราเซ็นให้ไปแล้วมันสวย วันนึงที่เขากลับมาดูแล้วรู้สึกดีอะไรแบบนั้น สวยดี เท่ดี เป็นลายเซ็นที่เขาได้มาจากคนที่ปลื้ม"-ญาญ่า ภาพยนตร์บันเทิง 15-23/5/2556 จากกระทู้พันทิป "ลายเซ็นญาญ่ามีที่มา" โดยคุณ Dear Nostalgia 18/5/2556 >>>>> "สิ่งหนึ่งที่ทำให้รักเด็กคนนี้ก็ตรงที่น้องนึกถึงใจคนอื่นเสมอนี่แหละ ชื่นใจจริงลูก"-ใบข้าวริมรั้ว ... "เป็นคนที่ใส่ใจทุกรายละเอียดจริงๆ แม้แต่ลายเซ็นก็มีความหมาย ข้องใจเรื่อง xx เหมือนกัน เพิ่งจะรู้ว่ามันคือ จุ๊บๆ น่ารักจริงๆ แม่คุณ"-Graphic.grap ... "น่ารักจังเลยลูกกกกกก (เลียนเสียงโอปอล์) >_< น้องดูเป็นเด็กละเอียดอ่อนและใส่ใจคนอื่นนะคะทั้งภาษาอังกฤษ..ภาษาไทย..หัวใจ..จุ๊บๆ ^_^ ไม่แปลกใจที่ใครๆ ก็รักหนู..อุรัสยา ❤"-กาน้ำชากับเชี่ยนหมาก ... "ญาญ่าเป็นดาราที่ใส่ใจแฟนคลับมากๆ น่ารักจริงๆ"-Bigwores ... "หนูเป็นคนน่ารักมากจ้ะ และเท่าที่ผ่านมาญ่าจะรักคนที่รักเธอมากๆๆๆ แต่ เธอไม่เคยเกลียดคนที่ไม่รักเธอเลย"-แม่เมืองกาญจน์
>>>> อ่านต่อในคอมเม้นท์
ญาญ่าไม่สนใจ แต่พี่อยากรู้ซักนิด อิอิ "วิเคราะห์ลายเซ็นคนดัง โดย อ.แพท เพราะลายเส้นตวัดออกมาจากจิตใต้สำนึก" 19/1/2559 [http://www.horolive.com/astrology/9581.html]
"ลายเซ็นของญาญ่า โซนลายเส้นจะหลากหลายเพราะมีทั้งโซนสูง โซนกลาง และโซนต่ำ ลายเส้นมีน้ำหนักดี คมชัดจัดว่ามีความมั่นใจในตัวเอง และหนักแน่น ร่าเริงสดใส รักเพื่อนรักพวกพ้องมีบริวารมากมาย มีเสน่ห์ต่อผู้อื่น ขี้เล่น ซุกซน ขี้งอนและช่างออดอ้อน ปรับตัวเก่ง ฉลาดมีไหวพริบ มีจุดเด่นในตนเอง และมักจะรู้จักวิธีเพิ่มเสน่ห์ให้กับตนเองกับผู้อื่น" [อ่านจากลายเซ็นเป๊ะอะไรจะขนาดเน้ ขนาดออกแบบเองยังเริ่ดซะ เปิดสำนึกรับออกแบบลายเซ็นได้เลยนะคะญาญ่า]

อาจารย์ดูของณเดชน์ด้วย ลายเส้นคมชัดหนักแน่นโซนลายเซ็นอยู่ในโซนกลางและโซนสูง แสดงถึงความมั่นอกมั่นใจในตนเอง กล้าพูดกล้าทำ มีความนับถือตนเองสูง ไม่ยึดติดกับอดีต โดดเด่น เป็นที่นิยม รักเกียรติและศักดิ์ศรี ใจกว้าง รับผิดชอบ รับภาระเพื่อครอบครัว แต่มักจะทำงานเพียงผู้เดียว ดวงบริวารมีไม่มากนัก รักครอบครัวแต่ก็มีโลกส่วนตัวสูงเช่นกัน

ทั้งสองคนมีความเหมือนที่บุคลิคภาพกับความมั่นใจ และมีความต่างคือคนนึงมีโลกส่วนตัวแต่อีกคนเข้ากับผู้อื่นได้ง่ายเหมือนตัวเชื่อมช่องว่างที่นำมาเติมเต็มได้เข้ากันอย่างพอดี [ขร่ะ ขนาดลายเซ็นยังจะเข้ากันอี๊กกก]

เผื่ออ่านในภาพไม่ชัดนี่บทความ "ลายเซ็นญาญ่ามีที่มา" แบบเต็ม นิตยสารภาพยนตร์บันเทิง ฉบับ 1854 15-23/5/2556
เขาว่ากันว่าดาราดังมักจะออกแบบลายเซ็นร่วมกับหมอดูเพื่อเป็นกำลังส่งให้คนใช้ลายเซ็นมีคนรักและเงินทองไหลมาเทมา แต่กับสาว "ญาญ่า อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์ ขอบอกเลยว่ามากกว่านั้น "ตอนนี้หนูเซ็นชื่อจะมีทั้งภาษาอังกฤษและภาษาไทยค่ะ คือตอนแรกเนี่ยหนูเคยเขียนแต่ภาษาอังกฤษ แล้วมีน้องคนนึงเป็นคนต่างจังหวัด พอหนูเซ็นให้เขา เขาก็กลับมาถามหนูว่านี่คืออะไร อ่านว่ายังไง หลังจากนั้นหนูเลยหัดเขียนชื่อเป็นภาษาไทยด้วย ส่วนชื่อของญาญ่าที่เป็นภาษาอังกฤษหนูจะมีรูปหัวใจท้ายชื่อ คืออันนี้ตั้งใจค่ะ เพราะอยากให้ชื่อดูมีอะไร อีกอย่างคนที่มาขอลายเซ็นกับเรา เขาเองก็มอบอะไรให้เรา หนูเองก็อยากมอบใจคืนกลับไปให้เขาเหมือนกัน ส่วนตัว XX ตอนท้ายนี่คือ คิส คิส จุ๊บๆ ค่ะ มีแฟนๆหลายคนถามเหมือนกันนะคะว่าทำไมต้องใส่ด้วย หนูก็จะบอกว่ามันแปลว่าจุ๊บๆค่ะ
เคยไปดูดวงเรื่องลายเซ็นบ้างไหม "ไม่ค่ะ หนูว่าแล้วแต่บางคนค่ะว่าจะเชื่อหรือไม่เชื่อ แต่สำหรับหนูคือการที่เราเซ็นให้ไปแล้วมันสวย วันนึงที่เขากลับมาดูแล้วรู้สึกดีอะไรแบบนั้น สวยดี เท่ดี เป็นลายเซ็นที่เขาได้มาจากคนที่ปลื้มแบบนั้นดีกว่าค่ะ จริงๆหนูเซ็นแบบนี้มาตั้งแต่แรกๆแล้วเพียงแต่เพิ่มภาษาไทยเข้ามาตอนที่คนเริ่มรู้จักค่ะ

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Ch3 Calendar signing on 15 December 2016

ญาญ่า งานแจกลายเซ็นปฏิทินช่อง3 ปี2017 [15-12-16]
Urassayaclub

Nadech - Yaya - Margie - Mario

@urassayas - ขอบคุณนะคะแฟนๆทุกคนที่มาวันนี้คะ

Credit as tagged

Last edited:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Birthday Wishes to Nadech #BarryTurns25 from Beloved One, family, friends and colleagues

Partner in crime

Credit byfamily, pookkiepookky

Pre-birthday boy ตาเป็นสระอิเลยนะคะ ^^
IG : keaw_jungขอบคุณครับ ญาญ่า ❤ @urassayas

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
ใครน๊าตากล้อง อิอิ ^^

" ขอบคุณตาที่ถ่ายให้นะคะ <3"

Credit to the rightful owners

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
คำอวยพรจากน้องญาญ่าจ้าาาาา ^^
สุขสันต์วันเกิดนะคะพี่ณเดชน์ Wishing u good health, luck and all the happiness in the world another year gone by so quickly n it's gna b another great year ahead for u :) glad to b ur partner in crime through all the good n the bad times me can't wait for all the many adventures to come ❤ #งดฝากร้านนะคะ #มาอวยพรให้พี่ณเดชน์กันคะ #25แล้วว #<3<3<3<3<3<3

Celebrating tonight

Facebook NadechYaya International
The unstoppable couple!!
I wonder how many pillow have you guys rip off, aren't they are so cute???
Can't wait for another journey you two will have

Translated by ka.ta_love_ny
venis_venice "Happy birthday na kha Nong Nadech! For the gift, you should ask from the one next to you na! ☺ "
Cr. @venis_venice
-
venis_venice Happy birthday นะคะน้องณเดชน์ ของขวัญขอจากคนข้างๆเอานะ ☺ #nadech #venisvenicephtgrph

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
kamon_antc Urassaya Sperbund Thai actress @urassayas
ภาพต้นแบบจาก @finaleweddingmagazine
วนกลับมาที่น้องญาญ่า สวมชุดไทยสวยงาม แต่วาดยากจริมๆค่ะ
#urassayas #drawing #sketching #pencildrawing #pencilart #illustration #ckamon

Credit pic to the rightful owner