[Variety] The Return of Superman

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so in love with the show. I mean the kids!!! Haru is my favorite, not bc I am YG bias but she os so eccentric and unique. Sarang is adorable too. She reminds me of Park Bom who loves to eat. Her fascination with food is just like Bommie. The twin babies of Hwijae are so adorable too. Basically this show is just so full of adorable ness.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I've heard of this show but finally saw one of it with my sis.  It's hilarious.. Sarang is so freaken adorable!!!

Will I catch up on this? yes, only if I have a break/gap for it :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
So far there is only 17 episode with English sub. 

I am a Junu/Haru shipper and a Junseo/Sarang shipper. They are so adorable, I can watch them all day just playing and doing their own thing. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Some people on the internet just disgust me. I am so tired of reading how Haru is such a cry baby, spoiled, ill mannered, etc. For goodness sake she is only 4 years old. She keeps getting compared to Sarang and they are just merely one year apart yet Haru gets more bashing.

I love the addition of the triplets. They are so adorable. The twins, Sarang and Jung's brothers took awhile for me to warm up to but the triplets was immediate love. I didn't conclude Haru because I knew her before the show and started the show because of her.

I hope Shoo's twins appear more often. They are so freaking adorable with their adorable chubby cheeks. I just want to squeeze them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so in love with the triplets!!! Haru still remaims my favorite segment of the show. I really want a daughter like Haru. When she bid farewell to Veggie, my heart sank. How more precious can this girl be?

dariey

sarNie Adult
maybe because of haru is part of yg family and extremly close with BB thats why people state ridiculous reason over 4 years old girl.haru is totally cute girl especially when she jealous over others when it come to her close person.talk about fav,i got to say the twin and triplet are my fav so far.their mischievous is killing me everytime i watch them.poor the daddy especially song il gook.  :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I actually enjoy all the kids. At certain point I do get annoyed but I simply ff thru. What I like about Haru's segment is her interaction with her dad, mom, animals and celebrities. She says the most adorable thing and they come quite at random. Btwn I love Tablo and Kang Hye Jung.

I finally caught up with the episode. I think I am totally in love with Shiho. She seems like the happy go lucky girl.

dariey

sarNie Adult
just watch the talk show for their 1st year of anniversary special.so many heart warming scene especially when they reminisce back their first broadcast of the children.how they show the appas have to go through hard situation to handle the sons and daughter.so many beautiful memory, some bring laughter and some bring tears.
part that got me into tears so much when tablo and sunghoon wish for their daughter to stop from growth so they can keep being happy like that forever.. :cry:

Reactions: fun

dariey

sarNie Adult
ep 48 sarang's part will just make you cry.who can bear to watch a dad going out to fight for a win for a country..shiho cry so much.she can't even look into sunghoon face after he came back from the fight coz the hurt he got.she tried so hard to look strong when sunghoon first came home.she and sarang make a word card speech for sunghoon congratulate him and give surprise cake.then when sunghoon walk to the back she follow him with tears and he give her a warm hug.sarang even ask her mom why she cry and wipe shiho tear and.it sad,happy,relief and beautiful moment for a family which make me cry a lot.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aweee that is so sad. I too would cry. I need to catch up, I am two episode behind the sub version.

dariey

sarNie Adult
sarang is getting cuter lately.didn't watch yet latest ep where the triplet meet the twin.just watch a short clip how adorable minguk feed one of the twin.that episode got highest rating too.

dariey

sarNie Adult
Dad:manse how old are you?
manse:manse is man se (10000 years)

this line seriously crack me up  :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dont have the heart to watch that last episode of Haru. It is odd to few l so attach to a kid I have never met before. It was sad seeing the Jung family go but the thing with Haru, I started the show due to her and grew to love everyone else. It would be twice as sad for me to watch her leave.