❤️ Various ET News

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I honestly think Yaya would make it big as an international star if she debuts in the U.S. She has a down to earth personality and is a gorgeous gal. It's a plus that she speaks English fluently. She'll make a great role model for American teenagers. I'm not saying she'll make it big in Hollywood because her acting can use some practice but that cannot be ruled out either if she stars in a hit teenage movie. I can see her becoming a popular teen idol like Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Hillary Duff. You know, those Disney stars every young teenager is crazy over. Put her in a Nicholas Sparks' movie and watch her rise.   

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no not a Nocholas Spark's movie! Lol Not a fan of his but I agree that she would be a very adorable teen idol. She's so bubbly and not fake.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's adorable. I think her Thai upbringing will prevent her from destruction of fame like other Hollywood stars. Nicholas Sparks' movies would be a good start for her. I'd rather her be in his movies than be in a cheesy Disney movie. I can picture her going on to voice Disney cartoons. She's really versatile because she has the cutest voice in English, perfect for Disney princesses. With her level of determination, she can go far and become a good Hollywood actress if given the opportunity to work with big directors. Thai directors give good insights but they don't craft you into a good western actor. Idk how Ananda did it while playing Thai movies and lakorns but he'd make a good Hollywood actor too.   

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think they should make a disney animation about a Thai Princess and let Yaya voice over. Disney is missing a beautiful Thai Princess to their Princess collection lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
A lot of movie stars are crossing over to t.v. nowadays. Yaya can do that and her fame will rise. Depending on the show but still she can start that way. In Hollywood you just need your head firmly on your shoulders. Most people once they get famous they let the head roll down to the ground. And then some just get stomped on the way down.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Yaya is humble and will survive Hollywood's ET. She has good support from her family. They've raised her well. I haven't sensed any fickleness with her as I do with others. She'd do good in American comedy sitcoms. However, many shows don't make it now and days. From what I've seen, most successful sitcoms center around a group of characters like Friends, How I Met Your Mother, That 70s Show, The Big Bang Theory, and Modern Family. If you want to make a TV show successful, have a big cast to develop the characters. It leaves more room for plot development too. Shows that only revolve around one or two main characters eventually get canceled. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
I don't know, Asian can't seems to make it BIG in Hollywood. :no:
If Yaya does, good for her. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh no not a Nocholas Spark's movie! Lol Not a fan of his but I agree that she would be a very adorable teen idol. She's so bubbly and not fake.

warning, Im  :eek:fftopic: here.

I'm not a fan of Nicholas Spark as well. But I do  love " A walk to Remember." I just  :heart: the fact that Landon Carter fulfill  Jamie Sullivan (i know their name by heart :coverlaf: ) top 3 list of things she wants to achieve in life.

"A walk to remember ," is actually one of my very top 3 Romantic movie.  :heart:  :heart:

ok, Back to Thai now.  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe: 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
A Walk to Remember was my one and only from Nicholas Sparks! Love the book and the movie which is rare for me. I saw Notebook too and soooooo did not like that. Saw a few more of his after that and it went down hill.

Back to Yaya, lots of people dislike her cus she got too big, too popular but it is undeniable how humble she is. I like that she stays away from drama. I don't favor her in acting yet but i do like her as a person.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
A walk to remember?? The novel is better than the movie.... But what novel from Nicholas Sparks that you would like Yaya to potray???

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I used to favor her as an actress, especially after her lakorn with Rome but she kept taking on roles that did not challenge her as an actress. It's funny how she did well in a role beyond her age when she first started but struggled with roles within her age range as she got older. I hope she breaks out of her usual habits. I honestly like her as a person but not as an actress yet. She does have potential. She just needs to break away from Yarry.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yaya has that young cutie face like me Selena Gomez and it's hard to break through in serious roles. Especially in Hollywood. Selena tried but didn't work out well. Her face remain teenager like.

Both yaya and Nadech needs to really be removed from each other to grow. I am not saying it to he mean but that is what will make them see their full potential. They can't be a part one year then come back again. But unfortunately, it's not going to happen. It seemed as if they are afraid to take a break from one another for a period of time. Anyway, it's a dead horse kind of thing with them lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Nah, I don't think she has a baby face like Selena. She looks quite mature in Kleun Cheewit. She can look hot if you dress her up. Patricia is the one with the baby face. I don't think she'll be able to grow out of it. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That'll work to Pat's advantage cus that means she will be a nangek for many more years to come if she so shall chooses. Her "fans" will love that LOL.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Who else do you guys think have a baby face in the entertainment industry?  
1. Pat and James Ji (they would also make a good pair because of that)
2. Mario, but  his face has matured a lot in TSL
That's basically all I know

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pat has a baby face with a little bloated to it. There are times she looks like she just had a good cry. Yaya is just a cutie to me...and if there's a sexy side of her it's more of an innocent sexy rather than a mature sexy. I am sure given a few long years she can transformed into an all out sexy girl but for now, her face will not allow her to be more than what she is. But then what does it matter. The girl is pretty, rich, successful and has a good looking guy by her side who gives a fudge at the moment about being sexy or not lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Congrats to them!

Yaya may be sweet or cute looking but she has this subtle sexiness to her. My male cousins have rated R thoughts about her. Haha. I have to agree with them. I find very few actresses who have that natural sex appeal, Yaya is one of them. She doesn't have to dress up sexy or make any sexy faces, she just has it. Perhaps it's just preferences too, but yeah, I'm a girl and I think Yaya is hot compared to others. Lol

I think that's the thing about Yaya. She can make it big but she's simple and just enjoys life as it comes. She's not superficially ambitious. Like what's the point of being famous in Hollywood if you lose out time in Thailand?