❤️ Various ET News

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ken Phupoom graduated BA of Business Administration from University of the Thai Chamber of commerce. Congrats Ken  :clap2:  :clap2:

cr KenFC

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Congratulations to Ken!

Well done young man.

Now we wait for Kimberley, Mint Chalida, and James J. for their turns.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Will Ch3 give awards to others also sometimes?? LOL
NY won awards at TV3 Fan club awards.

cr as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na ka Step for sharing the TV3 FAN CLUB AWARDS 2015.

This is fans votes and more than 500,000 have cast their votes.

Congratulations to everyone!

Popular Leading Actors:

1.   Nadech
2.   James Jirayu
3.   James Ma

Popular Leading Actresses:

1.  Yaya
2.  Kimberley
3.  Mint Chalida

Popular Lakorns:

1.  Neung Nai Suang (James J & Yaya)
2.  Ka Ba Din (James Ma & Matt)
3.  Lom Son Ruk (Nadech & Taew)

Popular Lakorns Song or OST:

1.  Lom Son Ruk (Nadech)
2.  Ab Ruk On-line
3.  Sai See Pueng

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

“ช่องวัน31” จัดกิจกรรม “วันยกช่อง”

ขนทัพ “ศิลปิน-นักแสดง” พบปะแฟนๆ ทั่วประเทศ

ข่าวดีสำหรับแฟน ๆ ผู้ชมช่องวัน31 เตรียมพบกับกิจกรรม “วันยกช่อง” งานเฟสติวัลที่ยกทัพศิลปินนักแสดงจากช่องวัน31 ไปให้แฟนๆ กระทบไหล่อย่างใกล้ชิดถึงบ้าน โดยภายในงานมีบูธกิจกรรมต่างๆ มากมาย อาทิ มุมถ่ายภาพกับนักแสดงคนโปรด, บูธสตูดิโอข่าว one news ให้แฟนๆ ได้สัมผัสการทำข่าวอย่างมืออาชีพ, บูธ one casting เปิดโอกาสให้คนที่มีความมั่นใจมาแคสติ้งเก็บผลงานไว้เป็นโปรไฟล์ เพื่อเป็นช่องทาง สู่การเป็นนักแสดงหน้าใหม่กับช่องวัน31 รวมถึงกิจกรรมสนุกๆ บนเวทีอีกเพียบ อาทิ มินิคอนเสิร์ตจากศิลปินจากเดอะสตาร์, โชว์พิเศษจากนักแสดงซิทคอมชื่อดัง ที่จะมาปล่อยมุกให้ฮากระจายกันทั้งงาน นอกจากนี้ยังมีกิจกรรมพิเศษ one workshop โดยทีมผู้กำกับและทีมเขียนบทจากช่องวัน31 จะตระเวนไปจัดกิจกรรมเวิร์คช็อปให้ความรู้กับนักศึกษามหาวิทยาลัยในจังหวัดนั้นๆ อีกด้วย

โดยกิจกรรม “วันยกช่อง” เริ่มต้นที่ จ.สุราษฎร์ธานี เสาร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม 59 ที่ห้างเซ็นทรัลพลาซ่า ตั้งแต่เวลา 11.00 น. เป็นต้นไป ภายในงานแฟนๆ จะได้พบกันศิลปินนักแสดงจากช่อง วัน31 มากมาย นำทีมโดย พระเอกไนกี้-นิธิดล, แกงส้ม-ธนทัต, พั้นช์-วรกาญจน์, โม-มนชนก , นท พนายางกูร, นิก-รณวีร์ จากซิทคอม “ผู้กองเจ้าเสน่ห์” , 2 พิธีกรอารมณ์ดีแฟรงก์-ภคชนม์, อุ้ม-ขจรกิตติ์ และปิดท้ายงานด้วยมินิคอนเสิร์ตจากซุปเปอร์สตาร์หนุ่มบี้-สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว

โดยกิจกรรม “วันยกช่อง” จะจัดให้แฟนๆ ทั่วประเทศมาร่วมสนุกกันอย่างต่อเนื่องทั่วประเทศดังนี้ เสาร์ที่ 2 เมษายน ที่ห้างเซ็นทรัลเฟสติวัล จ.นครปฐม และ เสาร์ที่ 30 เมษายน ที่ห้างเซ็นทรัลเฟสติวัล อ.หาดใหญ่ จ.สงขลา และหลังจากนี้จะเป็นที่ไหนอีกบ้างแฟนๆ สามารถติดตามรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ ช่องวัน31 , Facebook ช่องวัน31 และ www.onehd.net

cr: Grammy HR at GMM GRAMMY PLC.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Roses that Nadech gave to Yaya on Valentines day is one of the most expensive roses in the world. Yaya said she saved them to store it.

p.s And they say they are not dating :coverlaf:

cr Yaya

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nothing happened between them. P'Noom was manager and assistant to Kimmy. They were like siblings. Now P'Noom wants to continue her studies so she quit her job with Kim. Media is making big news cos P'Noom unfollowed Kim on ig.
Jacy said:
I have a question, what actually happen to Kimberly and her manager??

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Saw Kim's interview, she said her assistant/manager wanted to continue her education.   However, she left so suddenly that Kim was left without an assistant/manger.    Kim' sister Jenzii? had to step in as her assistant temporary but not permanently because she can't speak Thai fluently.   

Reporters asked if Mark's managers Ploy and Pear? will be Kim's new manager and she said no.    As for commercials, Pe A still handles that for her.    I think Pe A also handles Nadech's and Yaya's too.    People are just curious as to why Kim's manager left so suddenly and unfollowed Kim on IG.   

Step

Mrs James Ma
Congratulations to Mark Prin, James Jirayu, Gun, Gam, Yaya, everyone who won Dara Daily Great Awards 2015   :clap:  
Mark Prin - Cool guy of the year
Yaya - Hot girl of the year
James Jirayu - Best Actor 2015
Janie Thienphosuwan - Best Actress 2015
Sunny Suwanmethanont - Best Actor Award for Freelance movie
Punpun Suttata - Best Actress for May Who movie
 The competition for hot girl of the year was really soooooo tough this year as both Yaya and Mint's FCs were using the trick :ghehe:

cr daradaily

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Congratulations to everyone, especially to Yaya for winning Daradaily The Great Awards 2015 Hot Girl of the Year for four years in a row.

credit as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
Congratulations winners at Mthai Top Talk About Award. Congrats Ananda, Andrew, Push  :cheer:   :cheer:

Congratulations Push for winning Top-Talk About Actor

cr pushfc

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aom Sushar posted a message on her FB for her fans to not fight with each other. Her Chinese FCs TinAom and AoMike were fighting with each other

ถึงแฟนคลับ tin+aom และ aom+mike 
ออมได้ทราบถึงความขัดแย้งบางอย่างที่เกิด ระหว่าง 2 กลุ่ม ที่มักจะโจมตีกันในโลกโซเชียว ทำให้ออมรู้สึกไม่สบายใจเลยมานานแล้ว วันนี้เลยขอออกมาพูดนิดนึงนะค้า
ออมเป็นนักแสดงมีหน้าที่แสดงให้สมบทบาทเพื่อความสุขของผู้ชม เราไม่มีทางรู้ว่างานที่เราทำมันจะออกมาดีหรือไม่ดี แต่เมื่อออกมาดีเราถือเป็นกำไรสำหรับตัวเอง ผลพลอยได้คือเกิดคนที่ชอบคู่เราในเรื่องนั้นๆ เช่น yes or no ก็เกิด Fanclub aom+tina หรือ fullhouse ก็เกิด แฟนคลับ aom+mike บ้าง ออมช่างโชคดีที่มีคนรักเราเพิ่มขึ้น แต่อาจจะมีบ้างบางครั้งที่ทั้ง 2 กลุ่มทะเลาะกัน มีบ้างที่แฟนคลับ คู่ Aom Tina ว่าไมค์ หรือ แฟนคลับคู่. Aom Mike ว่าติ๊นา ในฐานะที่ทั้ง ติ๊นาและไมค์เป็นเพื่อนร่วมงานที่ดีของออม ออมเลยรู้สึกไม่สบายใจเลยค่ะที่เพื่อนของออมทั้ง2คนจะถูกโจมตีไปมา ทั้ง2คนเป็นเพื่อนที่ดีที่ช่วยผลักดันให้ออมสร้างงานที่ดีได้ ขอความร่วมมือทั้ง 2 กลุ่มด้วยนะค้า ถ้าเป็นไปได้ความฝันสูงสุดของกันออมอยากให้ทุกคนรักกัน อยากให้มีแต่เรื่องดีๆเพราะออมก็จะพยายามสร้างแต่สิ่งดีๆและความสุขให้คนที่รักเรานะคะ ออมรักทุกคนมากๆค่ะ 

--------------------------------
To international TiNa+Aom and Aom+Mike fans, I realized about the conflicts between two groups in social media that made me feel unhappy for a while. So, today I just want to share you something about this issue. As an actress, I have a duty to act in every assigned role to satisfy viewers as best as I can. If the result came out in positive way, viewers like our jobs, and then there are more supporters from each work. Like Tina &Aom fans from Yes or No and AoM &Mike fans from Fullhouse Thai version. I always feel thankful that more people love us. However, I‘ve heard and seen the conflict between both groups, such as bashing Tina and Mike, even though both of them are my great colleagues. 
I’m deeply concerned that both of my friends are bashed and insulted. They supported me to create good works. So, please join your hands to stop this. It is my dream that you all love each other. I will try my best to do good things and make everyone happy. Love you all kaa.

cr Aomfb