❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like the Alex and Toey news is true. Just checked the siamdara instagram account and clicked the see translation(I don't understand much Thai. I just rely on translation).

If this is the case, it's better than not talking to each other at all. It may be awkward at first? Maybe they chose that path because they think it's for the best.

Attachments

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
13620317_1274650085880837_6200438817661748897_n.jpg
Credits to @bbtv_ch7 IG account

I think it's for a music video? Rough translation says Mother's Day MV.

Last edited:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
It's been a whileeee:thumbup:

Finally had my chance to be exposed by lakorn and thai dara news!

Regarding the thread, I would like to know the beef between Pun Pun and Namcha. I tried to see the translation but to no avail. The translation just didn't give any useful information at all. The thing that I caught, I think Pun Pun was the one who initiated the ruckus by uploading some photo from Namcha's and March's (her ex) lakorn?

Anyone kind enough and fancy to explain? Thank you in advance <3 ^^

And so glad to be back here!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It's been a whileeee:thumbup:

Finally had my chance to be exposed by lakorn and thai dara news!

Regarding the thread, I would like to know the beef between Pun Pun and Namcha. I tried to see the translation but to no avail. The translation just didn't give any useful information at all. The thing that I caught, I think Pun Pun was the one who initiated the ruckus by uploading some photo from Namcha's and March's (her ex) lakorn?

Anyone kind enough and fancy to explain? Thank you in advance <3 ^^

And so glad to be back here!
Came across Namcha's IG and saw this post tagged towards Pun Pun. But I don't understand what it is though.

A translation is greatly appreciated. :)
Screenshot_2016-08-03-20-32-38.png

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Someone at another forum has translated the Punpun-Namcha stuff. Basically:

- Punpun heard from someone that Namcha was hanging out with March a lot (partying at nights etc) while she herself already has a bf. Bf was overseas. Background: Namcha & March are currently in a OneHD series together called Lovey Dovey Series. March was Punpun's ex.
- Punpun uploaded a controversial stuff regarding that but realized that it was bad 10 minutes later so she deleted it.
- Too late. Namcha found out and demand apology. Punpun got hold of Namcha's phone number and apologized. Namcha wanted her to see her in person for the apology (since she's the senior and all).
- Namcha's bf returned from overseas and head the ruckus. He said he trusts Namcha.
- Punpun met the press and confirmed all the above. She realized that it wasn't her business to be nosy even though March was her ex. She clarified that she and March had nothing to do with each other anymore.
- But for causing troubles to so many people (this is the second time she got into a controversy after her drug scandal), she announced that she'll be leaving her agency, Nadao (which is under GDH which is under GMM, so basically she'll be leaving GMM). All things will be finalized after she has finished shooting her current series Hate Love Series.

- Punpun heard from someone that Namcha was hanging out with March a lot (partying at nights etc) while she herself already has a bf. Bf was overseas. Background: Namcha & March are currently in a OneHD series together called Lovey Dovey Series. March was Punpun's ex.
- Punpun uploaded a controversial stuff regarding that but realized that it was bad 10 minutes later so she deleted it.
- Too late. Namcha found out and demand apology. Punpun got hold of Namcha's phone number and apologized. Namcha wanted her to see her in person for the apology (since she's the senior and all).
- Namcha's bf returned from overseas and head the ruckus. He said he trusts Namcha.
- Punpun met the press and confirmed all the above. She realized that it wasn't her business to be nosy even though March was her ex. She clarified that she and March had nothing to do with each other anymore.
- But for causing troubles to so many people (this is the second time she got into a controversy after her drug scandal), she announced that she'll be leaving her agency, Nadao (which is under GDH which is under GMM, so basically she'll be leaving GMM). All things will be finalized after she has finished shooting her current series Hate Love Series.
Way to ruin her career! But Punpun isn't a great actress anyways and she doesn't have the look either. Yet, she is still an adolescent so there's still lots of room to grow.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

Thank you so much na for such thorough explanation:worship2::worship2: so did she involve with drugs scandal before? That's definitely something that I missed! Have never heard about it before... and to use drugs on such young age *smh*:confused12:

I wonder if Chai and Vicky are still together? Their usies used to flood my IG but not anymore...
I think they are still together, judging from this photo. Maybe they just passed the phase where you have to show other people about your love life by uploading every photos tagged along with the respective other.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-04-17-08-18.png Aum just posted this photo thanking everyone for supporting them.

Can someone enlighten me with this Aum-Nat news? They have a presscon together with a lawyer I guess.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrT1jcAKVv/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrTmHCh0h9/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrNJvchLfx/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrOstvgot-/

Both Aum and Nat posted this photo which one of the fans on IG roughly translates: "Putting the blame is the most wicked excuse." Fans and some people close to them are posting encouraging words to them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIoh_afj0wD/

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Way to ruin her career! But Punpun isn't a great actress anyways and she doesn't have the look either. Yet, she is still an adolescent so there's still lots of room to grow.
Hmm she's not really a good actress but she definitely has the looks. Some people have mentioned about how closely she resembles Song Hye Gyo in the currently running U-Prince Series.

Thank you so much na for such thorough explanation:worship2::worship2: so did she involve with drugs scandal before? That's definitely something that I missed! Have never heard about it before... and to use drugs on such young age *smh*:confused12:
Drug scandal was in 2013. But she was able to bounce back with her charity works.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/07/25/hormones-teen-star-smokes-crystal-meth-father-apologizes
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/homePan-Pan-earns-praise-as-drugs-woes-fade-30221524.html

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
PunPun really need to control herself.. I like her but she need attitude makeover. She got that drug scandal, that subway incident then latest is this one... I know she's reflecting by leaving Nadao but I hope she could control herself better in future..

whitedove

sarNie Adult
PunPun really need to control herself.. I like her but she need attitude makeover. She got that drug scandal, that subway incident then latest is this one... I know she's reflecting by leaving Nadao but I hope she could control herself better in future..
Ah yes I forgot about the subway incident.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-06-18-14-22.png Screenshot_2016-08-06-18-14-36.png Screenshot_2016-08-06-18-14-43.png

Mario Maurer is currently here in the Philippines to promote Thailand tourism and meet the fans. (So far, he and Baifern are the popular Thai stars among Filipino fans. I hope more stars will be known here too. Some also know James Ji because he looks like one of our actors here and even Yaya because of her Pantene commercial being aired and dubbed in English.)

Pictures from the press conference earlier
Credits as tagged

Supposedly I'll come to the meet and greet in Manila but it's far from my place and there's no one to accompany me :/

Hopefully more Thai stars will collaborate with Mario and promote Thailand tourism and even come here to the Philippines :D

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-06-21-00-52.png Screenshot_2016-08-06-21-05-19-1.png

Credits as tagged
What's the translation? Some hashtags in the caption included the titles of the 8 parts of cupids the series. Still uncertain if the article is somewhat related to the show. Because using see translation says "how dating works" something like that.