❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Esther graduated from university earlier today. Congratulations! :)

A video of her surrounded by students cheering for her.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJFB_FkAECp/

Weir and Praya Lundberg are rumored to be in a lakorn together called Sampatan Huajai which is a remake (saw a new thread about this so I just shared it here)
http://www.daradaily.com/news/56448/read/

With regards to Ken T. being considered in the remake... I am hoping that he gets to work with either Bella, Yaya, Kimberley, Mew N., Mint C.(though it depends on how many years young the n'ek should be) Or anyone from the younger generation, I won't mind as long as she suits the role. :)

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
@Maricon! Hi kababayan! So excited to finally meet another Filipino here in the forums! Haha i totally missed Mario being in the Philippines, shucks, i was in Makati then too for a meeting, too bad.

Oh my! Ken T! That is definitely something i want to watch out for, though admittedly i'd want to see him with the more veteran actresses too.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
@Maricon! Hi kababayan! So excited to finally meet another Filipino here in the forums! Haha i totally missed Mario being in the Philippines, shucks, i was in Makati then too for a meeting, too bad.

Oh my! Ken T! That is definitely something i want to watch out for, though admittedly i'd want to see him with the more veteran actresses too.
Hellooooooo! Nice meeting you too! Hope he comes back next time :D I also hope more Thai stars will be famous in our country, they are very much welcome to the Philippines not only to promote Thailand but also their projects :D
As with Ken T. I hope he gets to work with actresses he hasn't worked with yet whether veteran/younger ones. :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-18-02-41-03.png
Can someone translate it please... I really hope they will start filming for Parts 2 and 3 already.

EDIT: Someone already translated it in the Jao Wayha series Part 2 thread :) Thanks jeanie1!

Last edited:

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 1960
Can someone translate it please... I really hope they will start filming for Parts 2 and 3 already.

EDIT: Someone already translated it in the Jao Wayha series Part 2 thread :) Thanks jeanie1!
I was reading that due to the poor ratings of the first part of the series part 2 and 3 might not go ahead, maybe they will leave it for later i guess. Channel 3 has pulled andrew from the series. They have asked for all his allocated filming days back , they have other projects for him. I never even watched the first one.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Anyone know if nat and aunt adopted a baby?
Ahh that's the question that has been hanging on my mind these days. But if I'm not mistaken, the baby still has legal parents (?) and the mother is one of Nat's/Aum's employee (?). It seems Aum and Nat take a liking to the baby that they keep carrying her everywhere they go.

on another notes,
do Alex and Toey reunited? or they just continue their social-charity work for the elephant together amicably?
do Khan and Rita reunited? since Rita attended some event called Mahanakhon in which Khan performed and showed her support

If someone can post this information, please do
VJ Ja Natthaweranuch Thongmee's younger sister recently passed away.
I don't know the cause of the death, as to the profession of the late sister, I think she was a female pilot for Etihad.

Last edited:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ahh that's the question that has been hanging on my mind these days. But if I'm not mistaken, the baby still has legal parents (?) and the mother is one of Nat's/Aum's employee (?). It seems Aum and Nat take a liking to the baby that they keep carrying her everywhere they go.

If someone can post this information, please do
VJ Ja Natthaweranuch Thongmee's younger sister recently passed away.
I don't know the cause of the death, as to the profession of the late sister, I think she was a female pilot for Etihad.
Aum and Nat are kinda like godparents to the baby. They said they are "por/mae toon hua". The baby is Nat's cousin. They interview the couple about it on the latest 3Zaap episode. The baby's parents was there too.

Condolences to VJ Ja and her family. Her younger sister committed suicide by jumping off a building where she stayed at. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on where she did this.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya Awards 2016 was held last night. Congratulations to everyone. For posts and updates you may check the hashtag #mayaawards2016 on Instagram. :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So happy for Chai! I was a little sad for him when it seemed like Vicky didn't want kids.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-09-08-16-00-25.png
Please correct me if wrong, looks like Anne Thongprasom joins the list of Thai celebrities who are also business owners. Anne's Place was officially opened today, the blessing ceremony took place as well. Mark and Kim were among the people who attended.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I heard that she's suppose to make her announcement during that event???!!!! Omg am I happy or sad?? Haha