❤️ Various ET News

mayag

sarNie Adult
Wow...he seems to be like the Gandhi of Thailand. Does every king receive this much love? My condolences to the people of Thailand. :'(

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I wonder what happened to Opal P's daughter? There's only a glimpse of information that she'll be having heart surgery. Anyone knows about the complete story?
It's a pity that she has to undergo such a major surgery at a very young age

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wonder what happened to Opal P's daughter? There's only a glimpse of information that she'll be having heart surgery. Anyone knows about the complete story?
It's a pity that she has to undergo such a major surgery at a very young age
Usually children of that age if they have heart surgery its to fix a congenital heart defect. It isn't a severe illness, but does require treatment.

Don't know if anyone has heard about this. Briefly, Nok Chatchai and an unknown 28-year old woman were on the way back from vacation somewhere when a rock boulder fell from the mountain crushing their Mercedes Benz. Rumors had it that Chatchai did not survive but Nok Sinjai came out to clear up the rumors. The 28-year old woman, however, was the one that did not survive.

http://www.khosaod.com/k19/

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Who will be king now. I'm so bored the 30 days are torture no thai new lakorn . But I did watch a very good chinese serie call sound of the desert eng sub. It was good luv p'ek character. I like it they were smart

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Who will be king now. I'm so bored the 30 days are torture no thai new lakorn . But I did watch a very good chinese serie call sound of the desert eng sub. It was good luv p'ek character. I like it they were smart
The crown prince will be the successor. Yeah me too! 30 days without Thai lakorns is such a boredom as well. Can't wait for the lakorn world to be back to normal... life must go on. And I am glad that celebs who have upcoming lakorns are able to resume filming.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I've heard good hing about Sound of Dessert too. You watch this, so I want to know who will end up with Lu Shishi? Which main guy do u like, Hu Ge or the other guy?

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know if anyone has heard about this. Briefly, Nok Chatchai and an unknown 28-year old woman were on the way back from vacation somewhere when a rock boulder fell from the mountain crushing their Mercedes Benz. Rumors had it that Chatchai did not survive but Nok Sinjai came out to clear up the rumors. The 28-year old woman, however, was the one that did not survive.

http://www.khosaod.com/k19/
Whoa, I clicked on that link and holy.
So, was that Chatchai?

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Its so good. I was a zombie at work finishing in 2 days. Its different type romance normally I watch ancient chinese for sword, fighting. Lu shi love Hu ge at first cus he help her first but he always in rescue and treat her so good but he can't love her cus he feels obligated to help his ancestors family business to help both the poor tribe. Hr didnt want her to suffer with him i guess. He handicap can't have kids but when he realize he wants to love her its too late. She love the general already. His character is such a sexy man also he's cute and sexy in his character. I like it when p'ek ask n'ek if she could bear his child that is hot. Every one is smart and the emperor he is not dumb like they made all in the chinese serie. I happy for the main they have a good ending but Hu ge is left alone. He gave a pure love and caring for a girl its not relate to him. He risk his life to help her man by trying medicine which left him more paralyze. He loves her but he's happy for her to be happy. I wish I can have these two men in my life. This is the best I like so far. Do you have any recommendations of a good chinese serie.

I've heard good hing about Sound of Dessert too. You watch this, so I want to know who will end up with Lu Shishi? Which main guy do u like, Hu Ge or the other guy?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Its so good. I was a zombie at work finishing in 2 days. Its different type romance normally I watch ancient chinese for sword, fighting. Lu shi love Hu ge at first cus he help her first but he always in rescue and treat her so good but he can't love her cus he feels obligated to help his ancestors family business to help both the poor tribe. Hr didnt want her to suffer with him i guess. He handicap can't have kids but when he realize he wants to love her its too late. She love the general already. His character is such a sexy man also he's cute and sexy in his character. I like it when p'ek ask n'ek if she could bear his child that is hot. Every one is smart and the emperor he is not dumb like they made all in the chinese serie. I happy for the main they have a good ending but Hu ge is left alone. He gave a pure love and caring for a girl its not relate to him. He risk his life to help her man by trying medicine which left him more paralyze. He loves her but he's happy for her to be happy. I wish I can have these two men in my life. This is the best I like so far. Do you have any recommendations of a good chinese serie.
Thank you for briefly tell me the summary! I feel bad for Hu Ge! I'm waiting for them to get dubbed in my native language!

lom

sarNie Egg
Whoa, I clicked on that link and holy.
So, was that Chatchai?
Hmm he went on a vacation with a 28 years old other than his wife. So does that mean he is having an affair and his wife knows all about it? I would like to know more.

sarNie Adult
I think it may be fake news. There was a news site like that too before Por died. I haven't seen any other news site reporting that. -edit- it was a bit strange that when you are on the site with the Nok news, you can't go to any other place (i.e. go to "home" or main page of the link.) I think the url of the original news site is khaosod.co.th whereas the Nok news site is khosaod.com. I don't know if the words mean anything in Thai language.

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Just in case anyone read about some beef between Baifern's manager and a GMM production director, seems like it has been settled. So Baifern is cast in a 2017 GMM lakorn that will air on OneHD titled Slam Dance opposite March, and the director got into a fight with Baifern's manager on social media. There has been some speculation that Baifern will be dropped from the lakorn, and in order to assure fans, GMM posted this on their instagram, indicating that the cast have not been changed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNEGnQejBWp/