Vill Wannarot

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Credits to Magazinedee.com.

My opinion on the cover: EKKKKKK! What a gorgeous cover! She's so sexy in red!!! :drool: I love the red flower in her fair. Though I adore her pose, her left arm is positioned in a funny way! :lol2: She's still cute as heck! :spin:

AikOm^_^

Edit: K, I'm right about MagazineDee not posting all the inside pics. I'm leaving all the pics here as it is, because the ones that MD chose to post have the MD logo over them.

Credits to tieba.baidu.com!

AikOm^_^

Every inside pic has its ups and downs. In MY opinion, they're all so lovely! xD :thumbsup: All the dresses are so pretty, and Vill looks so sophisticated and beautiful in every pic. So happy to see that she still has meat in her arms and body!!! :thumbup: She matches the light lipstick. :yes: And her eye make-up is just plain stunning...beautiful eyes, Vill!!! :spin: The blush is ok, but I think she doesn't need it! :D Makes her pretty cheeks TOO pink hehehehe. And the hair accesories fit the styles!

Hard to choose a favorite... The first two pics are gorgeous and love her pose, but her shadow makes her stomach looks chubby! :lol: She would look so cute and pretty being pregnant. Nice behind, Vill! :wub: The angle of her pose on the last two pics appears a little off to me...darn photographer! But she still looks great!! Like I stated, every pic has it's ups and downs. :)

On the cover, if "Action Heroine" is supposed to refer to Vill, she doesn't look all actiony in the inside pics. :coverlaf: Ah well! xD

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
The inside pics are extremely gorgeous! I'm loving all the dresses and her eye make up is flawless! This is probably one of her best shots!