What are you addicted to?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
ME TOO!!!!!!!! I'm so, no make that SERIOUSLY ADDICTED TO TWILIGHT SAGA!!!! :lol: Edward Cullen.... :drool: Jacob Black.... :drool:
For me it's Edward Cullen all the WAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....I'm so finished reading Breaking Dawn...in fact I'm reading it for third time right now....I love all of the books.... Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and last but not least to me Breaking Dawn..... Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Edward.... :clap: :clap: :wub: :wub: :drool: :drool:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i am addicted to starbucks coffee......the Iced caramel macchiato....omg....my fav

addicted to my work...sad sad sad...but im a workaholic...

addicted to spicy food and tam-mak-hoong....or som tam in thai

and.....a bad addiction of mine is smoking cigarettes.....sheesh....i tell myself i gotta stooooopppppp...ive cut down on it a lot though...so....brownie points for myself.

1. Thai lakorns (atm, Gae Roy Ruk!)
2. luxury items (bags, shoes, accessories, clothing, etc.)
3. shopping! ^ correlates with the above...lol...:)
4. traveling!
5. this forum!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

I'm addicted to scotch tape! :lol: I love the way it smells & feels! lol. don't ask my why. i'm weird... i know.

I'm addicted to Garnier Fructis! I can't use any other product. love the way it makes my hair feels! so smooth & silky. :D

Disinfecting Wipes... ahhhhh i can't live without it! i love the way it smells. haha. it's my high.... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i also have one weird addiction... i'm addicted to glue... :lol: i love pouring it in my hands and i even love the smell... wth...

nina07

sarNie Adult
^ lol :lol: i do that too .. but with candle wax. :loool: I like to do that alot especially when i blow out candles and i dip my finger in the wax. haha. i know im weird. keke.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i also have one weird addiction... i'm addicted to glue... :lol: i love pouring it in my hands and i even love the smell... wth...
aweeee... i miss playing with glue! i use to pour it on my hand & just it dry so i can peel it off. hahah.

^ lol :lol: i do that too .. but with candle wax. :loool: I like to do that alot especially when i blow out candles and i dip my finger in the wax. haha. i know im weird. keke.
the same with wax! haha. it's so much funn...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

I'm addicted to scotch tape! :lol: I love the way it smells & feels! lol. don't ask my why. i'm weird... i know.

I'm addicted to Garnier Fructis! I can't use any other product. love the way it makes my hair feels! so smooth & silky. :D

Disinfecting Wipes... ahhhhh i can't live without it! i love the way it smells. haha. it's my high.... ^_^
noy if you like the clorox disinfectant..try the lysol one..it smells even better! oh and the spraying kind also.. :lol:

ps ..that tape didnt really cost $13.90 did it?? :lol:

aweeee... i miss playing with glue! i use to pour it on my hand & just it dry so i can peel it off. hahah.
the same with wax! haha. it's so much funn...
i used to play with wax when i made them in 5th grade..yep those were the good ol' days!!!

LMAO i see why we are all here and get along very well... we are just weird..!!!..i used to do that to the glue too..let it dry and peel it off.... yea i have this tendency to smell the glue too....wth..i dont like the smell of gasoline..but im sniffing glue.. *get just as high and lightlighted ...lol
oh with gluestick too..i like the smell of it..it reminds me of this one asian ice cream..dont ask me why neither.. :huh:
can i say we are addicted to one another????