what can you girs/guys tell me about tsom xyooj?

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
my cousin who came back from laos is supposedly talking to him. i have no idea who he is and is extremely confused about this whole thing. just wondering if anyone know of any information about him. she is soo in love right now. thanks.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think anyone here knows him personally to tell you much about, tsom xyooj. Beside that he sing and act & is kind of cute :)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
He's a really famous Hmong Celebrity so you guys might wanna
tell her to be careful. Like mrshejunxiang said, I don't think
anyone knows him personally unless they're family members or
have people who knows him.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
My cousin who lives in 52 said that he heard tsom xyooj is married but I didn't ask if tsom has any kids. yea be careful of the older guys in laos. Most of the guys in their 20s and older are married. Some if the pretend to be single to hmoob USA women to use them for money or greencard. Some of their wives let's them so they can get money.

When I went to Laos two years ago I met a hmong USA lady who was dating a Hmong nplog guy (who was in his 20s). He said that he was single but when he came to pick her up at the airport in Laos the guy's wife called the cops on the Hmong USA lady. They do actually arrest you for that there. She had to post bail and pay the guy's wife to kho the wife. Personally I think the guy and his wife planned it to get money from Hmong USA lady.

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
My cousin who lives in 52 said that he heard tsom xyooj is married but I didn't ask if tsom has any kids. yea be careful of the older guys in laos. Most of the guys in their 20s and older are married. Some if the pretend to be single to hmoob USA women to use them for money or greencard. Some of their wives let's them so they can get money.

When I went to Laos two years ago I met a hmong USA lady who was dating a Hmong nplog guy (who was in his 20s). He said that he was single but when he came to pick her up at the airport in Laos the guy's wife called the cops on the Hmong USA lady. They do actually arrest you for that there. She had to post bail and pay the guy's wife to kho the wife. Personally I think the guy and his wife planned it to get money from Hmong USA lady.

TSOM XYOOJ IS NOT MARRIED.. HE WILL BE IN THE COMING FUTURE BUT NOT YET.. YOUR COUSIN IN 52 IS TELLING YOU LIES ABOUT HIM. LET ME MAKE THIS SHORT OK.. HIS FATHER PAST AWAY, SO I DON'T THINK HE WILL BE COMING TO THE UNITED STATES SOON. HE WILL BE COMING TO TOUR BUT NOT MARRY, YET. AND DUE TO THE FACTS THAT TSOM LIVES WITH DUAB CI THOJ'S ADOPED PARENTS--NTXHI LIS AND DUAB CI THOJ AND THEM(MAKES DUAB CI THOJ AND TSOM BROTHER AND SISTER!), IT WOULD BE HARD ON HIM TO BE MARRIED..

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
Tshavntuj,
Lol no need to yell... All yall had to do was state yall fact but yelling in our face aint gonna help. MAYBE YOU'D UNDERSTAND ME BETTER IF I YELLED BACK AT YOU LIKE THIS. Damn it can make a person crossed eyed reading all caps. Also no one here accusing tsom and duab ci of dating. We all know duab ci taken and it never even crossed my mind that they were. But good to know that tidbit. Hm... Can I speculate that you are the girl/guy that is in the US that is talking to tsom. I can see your passion for defending him.

Also my cuz did confirm that he doesn't think tsom is married because he met up with tsom a while back. he said there was a rumor that tsom was but it was just a rumor.

cookielee

sarNie Egg
He's a really famous Hmong Celebrity so you guys might wanna
tell her to be careful. Like mrshejunxiang said, I don't think
anyone knows him personally unless they're family members or
have people who knows him.

he is not even that famous..he is just known for his singing..

cookielee

sarNie Egg
TSOM XYOOJ IS NOT MARRIED.. HE WILL BE IN THE COMING FUTURE BUT NOT YET.. YOUR COUSIN IN 52 IS TELLING YOU LIES ABOUT HIM. LET ME MAKE THIS SHORT OK.. HIS FATHER PAST AWAY, SO I DON'T THINK HE WILL BE COMING TO THE UNITED STATES SOON. HE WILL BE COMING TO TOUR BUT NOT MARRY, YET. AND DUE TO THE FACTS THAT TSOM LIVES WITH DUAB CI THOJ'S ADOPED PARENTS--NTXHI LIS AND DUAB CI THOJ AND THEM(MAKES DUAB CI THOJ AND TSOM BROTHER AND SISTER!), IT WOULD BE HARD ON HIM TO BE MARRIED..

if they were like brother and sister, why will they make all those hugging, hand holding, and having body contact in their music video? that is just disgusting...ewwwwwwwwww