what lakorn are you anticipated to watch for next year?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
Is athitha gonna be next year? I thought it's gonna air this year, guessing from the long combined trailers for this year.
I think it'll air next year because there's little progress with filming. I don't think they'll air Pooklook and Mike's lakorn back to back. The one with Mike is already on air so I don't think they'll air them again after that. Plus, Morrasoom Sawat, Rak Rae, and Tapode Lokan will all be waiting to air so I doubt Atitha will air this year. They still have to edit. Maybe January. I could be wrong.

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
Really anticipating Petch Tud Petch with Kwan and Weir. Shipped both of them since DDH. Also looking forward to Ku Woon Lun Paen Ruk with Kwan and Win. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did I already mentioned FLF lol. It is nearing to its air date. Can't wait to see bitchy Matt with all her clothes to match the attitude.

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
On the top of my priority list Fai Lang Fai and Kammathep Prab Marn from the Cupid series starring Ken & Chompoo

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
winkwinkitsme<3 said:
Really anticipating Petch Tud Petch with Kwan and Weir. Shipped both of them since DDH. Also looking forward to 
Ku Woon Lun Paen Ruk with Kwan and Win. 
Can you please tell me what kinda font this is? It looks really nice. I love it!

Priya89

sarNie Egg
Kwan and Weir's lakorn
Sammy and Thanwa's lakorn
Atitha with Om and Mike