What lakorn(s) do you think should be remade but haven’t yet?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
3240795D-51FA-4F31-8FB2-3D6C61A59570.jpeg 3CA9DD9B-B3BB-4885-A1B7-305B36B3B589.jpeg I would like to see them remake Wang Waree starring Tik and Nat M. If they do remake this, Natalie and Peurn or Natalie and Nine are the ones I like to see.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Have hey remake Mere Jum Pen(The Necessary Wife) starring Namfone K and Bee S yet? If not I wanna see ch7 remake this and cast Kem! This lakorn was good but it got messy and draggy towards the middle. I want to see Kem with Now or Kem with Maggie in this remake!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Have hey remake Mere Jum Pen(The Necessary Wife) starring Namfone K and Bee S yet? If not I wanna see ch7 remake this and cast Kem! This lakorn was good but it got messy and draggy towards the middle. I want to see Kem with Now or Kem with Maggie in this remake!!
Yes plz. Or maggi with champ since kem is prime time now.

I wish remakes cut out the fillers and dragging parts....they like to add more drama

Andie

sarNie Egg
I'd love to see a remake of Pieng Kae Jai Rao Ruk Kun. The original was with Art and Nussaba. Been skimming through it on youtube and it looks good, it's a shame it never got subbed.

pinklotus

sarNie Egg
I think Natalie got promoted to Prime time. She had a prime time lakorn with Peun and another one getting ready to shoot soon with Masu.
I see, good to hear she’s prime now.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I just saw the old movie of Ning and Art Purdy (Fire of Desire). I'm not sure if it has been remade yet? Ning dislike white (americans) b/c her g'ma taught her to be like that. An aunt married to a white man, he left her and treated her badly. P'ek is white and is her brother's best friend/roommate in america. N'ek family's business isn't doing well and her father could possibly get jail time. The father asked the brother to come back to talk about the issue. Her brother suggest p'ek can help. He's the heir of a rich oil company. He'll inherit all the money once he gets married. At the moment an uncle is handling all that for him. Of course p'ek suggest that if he marry someone it would be n'ek b/c he loves her. Her brother said since when. He said from seeing her in the pix. If they can change a few things to make it better.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanna see these Exact/Channel 5 dramas remade by ONE31.

Maprang - Pin's role
Kangsom / Bright / Neng - Tik's role

Tangmo - Nok Sinjai's role
Plengkwan - Nampueng's role

Baifern P. - Bee's role
Film / March - Captain's role
Captain - James' role