What the Devil Calls Love (Completed)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Latsamee’s Apartment-

Nick was knocking on the door loudly and Latsamee rushed to open the door for him. She had anticipated his visit since his call. She grabbed hold of Nick and dragged him in. She started to caress Nick and kiss him, but she sensed that he wasn’t the same. She stopped and looked at him.

“What’s wrong? You couldn’t stop the engagement?” asked Latsamee.

“I did.” Responded Nick.

“Then, shouldn’t we celebrate?” asked Latsamee. “I knew you would succeed like you always do. You’re not feeling guilty are you?”

Nick was feeling a little odd about what he did. His cousin had looked at him in a way that he had never seen. He wondered why he did what he did with Kwang. He could’ve figured out some other way to stop them. He could’ve used a sleeping pill instead. Nick wondered if Kwang was suicidal. He started to wonder if he would even get control of the company now that his cousin might be leaving and his aunt tried hard to keep Prince in Bangkok. Worst yet, will Kwang put him in jail? Then there would be no company.

“Sweetie, did you do something to the girl? If you did, I don’t mind. You don’t have to feel guilty about it,” said Latsamee.

“How did you know?” asked Nick.

“I just have a feeling that you did the unspeakable. That is, after all, the most degrading thing that could happen to a woman. She’d feel ashamed and useless and she’d cancel the engagement in guilt. Plus, you keep implanting that she is a whore to your cousin, so he simply thinks that of her from now on. Thus, their engagement is over and you succeeded. Now, focus on me…my lover,” said Latasmee. She started to purr.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Office-

Prince and Kwang held hands as they smiled and entered the office. Yatna got up from her seat and looked at the two of them. Her eyes focused sharply on their hand holding. Prince smiled at his mother and Kwang smiled at Prince.

“What is this?” asked Yatna.

“I just wanted to let you know, that we agreed to keep our engagement,” stated Prince.

“What? After what happened, you still want to marry her?” asked Yatna.

“Yes, after what happened I still want to marry her mother. I don’t care if Nick took advantage of her, I love her and I want to marry her.”

“But, that is sickening! How can you marry a girl that has slept with your cousin? How can I accept this?”

“Mother, he took advantage of her. She did not willingly give herself to him. Plus, we believe we can be each other’s support and companion. Mother, you want me to stay in Thailand don’t you? I will stay and work for you if Kwang gets to stay as my fiancé,” stated Prince.

Yatna’s eyes lit up. She wanted her son to stay. She just couldn’t believe that her son would sink so low and marry a girl that his cousin slept with. But, if this is what must be done to keep him in town, she will agree to it. Plus, she can still make it up to Phet. Not all was at a loss. Besides that, nobody else has to know what happened in the house. Yatna asked the two how things would work out with Nick. They told her that Kwang is willing to forget what happened and not press charges. She also would like to move back upstairs. Yatna told Kwang it would be better for Kwang to stay downstairs so that she can keep a closer eye on Kwang. Prince told his mother that it didn’t work out before and to think about what just happened. Prince told his mother he’d rather look after Kwang upstairs.

“But, Nick’s room is upstairs too,” said Yatna.

“He only did this to keep me out of the company mother. He won’t do it again knowing his plan failed,” stated Prince.

Yatna agreed to the upstairs room and the two went upstairs to chat about what they had agreed on earlier. Kwang believed Prince could protect her and she believed she can protect herself now that she is cautious and has a plan with Prince.

-Latsamee’s Apartment-

“Thanks for helping me get over the situation,” smiled Nick

“That’s what I’m here for sweetie,” said Latsamee. “I’m sure your aunt needs you to work for her. Nobody else can do the jobs she assigns you.”

“Well, I’m going to go now,” said Nick.

“Can you wait until tomorrow morning? What can happen in a night?” asked Latsamee.

“Obviously a lot can happen in minutes,” whispered Nick as he leaned to kiss Latsamee’s lips.

-Temple: Next Morning-

“Dad, I can’t be the son that you and mom raised me to be anymore. That son is too weak. Maybe, that’s why it has taken me this long to figure out who your murderer is. I think I need to follow what Aunt Yatna told me. Then, I can get the company faster and invest in someone to look for your killer for me. I need to get records of old employees and find out who would have clues to why you were killed. Maybe one of the workers murdered you to keep your mouth shut. Mom, why didn’t you tell me? If you had told me what was going on, maybe I wouldn’t be this way? Maybe, dad’s murderer would be in prison. The stupid company! Why do I have to work for it? Why do I have an aunt that sees me as an animal and not her nephew? Why did Prince have to come back? I told him to come help me because his mom wouldn’t leave me alone a long time ago. But he didn’t. Now, do I even have a choice to be good? I already raped my cousin’s lover. I can’t erase that.” cried Nick

Nick started to scream at the top of his lungs. He was in a battle against himself. The memories of his parents’ moral teachings were disappearing as his aunt’s talks of money and mercilessness is being scripted into his brain. Latsamee’s guidance was the only thing he could rely on. She was there for him when he needed her. She listened to him and she helped him make decisions.

-Flashback-
Nick was sitting at the bar drinking heavily. He was only 19 and had just broken up with his girlfriend from high school. She had dumped him because he was too busy all the time helping his aunt out at the company. Nick got into the bar because he had money to pay the owner off.

“Hey, aren’t you a little young to be here?” asked Latsamee.

“Leave me alone.” Stated Nick.

“Breakup?” asked Latsamee.

Nick looked at Latsamee and she grabbed his hands and guided him out of the bar.

“I know you just broke up with your girlfriend. But, something about that relationship is bothering you,” said Latsamee.

Nick started to open up to Latsamee. He told her his girlfriend left because he was too busy working with his aunt. He started to tell Latsamee that his aunt controls his life. He wants out.

Latsamee pulled Nick to an alley. She pushed him onto the concrete wall of the building. Nick was startled at first. She leaned onto him and placed her thighs between his legs. He looked into her eyes. They were mesmerizing. She planted her lips onto his and he thought about how his girlfriend could not kiss like this.

Latsamee released herself and pulled Nick along some more. “I believe you are still a virgin. Let’s go to my place. I can get you to forget all of the troubles you have. I’m here to listen to you. I’m here to make you forget the outside world. You thinking drinking under age is rebellious enough? What we’re about to do together is something a virgin boy like you will be hooked on like a drug.”

Nick followed Latsamee and after a month of what started out as physical attraction, led to Nick wanting Latsamee to be his girlfriend. Latsamee agreed to the relationship and they’ve been together ever since. Even if Aunt Yatna disagrees with their relationship. Latsamee continued to listen to Nick and give advice.

The two started to plan for Nick to keep following his aunt’s wishes because Latsamee won’t complain about Nick working too much. Plus, if he works hard, his aunt will see his hard work and give him the company. Once he has control of it, Nick planned to work there for a while and work undercover to discover who is behind everything. With power, he’d be able to hire anyone, force anyone, and threaten anyone. Once he finds out the answer, he will take care of things and then sell the stupid money grubbing company. Then, he will use that money to invest in a resort with Latsamee. They will get married and start a family together.
-End Flashback-

“Now that I got that out of my system. Father, the market held me back. I did the right thing by following aunt’s orders. Now that’s done and I will move on to the other orders. That place being burned down is actually a relief. Father, mother, I will take over this company.” Nick smiles. “I will destroy it and I will destroy your murderer. I will then start anew with the woman I love.”

-Yodsaman Mansion: Dining Room-

“Prince, here is some soup. I got up to make it myself,” smiled Kwang.

“I hope you really are okay,” said Prince. “Don’t try to act tough if you’re not feeling well. You know he will be here soon and because he’s supposedly changed since I last saw him, he may make you miserable. Especially, since his plans didn’t go as he expected.”

Kwang looked at Prince. She had the most terrifying incident happen to her. She felt like killing herself the day before, but now she is acting like everything is okay. She knew Prince could see right through her. “Prince, I have to be okay. I will get through this. I think you giving me a second chance after what happened is the best revenge I can possibly pull on him. You think?”

“I think so. But, what if his actions get worst?” asked Prince.

“You told me yourself, that he is a good guy at heart. Pretending like this doesn't bother me will hurt him more than what he did to me.” said Kwang. "You said so yourself, I trust you."

yay the first one to relied! first off I love this fic!
It's so intense! Secondly, ugh nick jerk face! haha
and prince is so sweet to kwang. I feel so bad for kwang.
PMS please.
I will update you in a bit :p Thanks for lovin' my fic :D

I think in the long term Kwang can forgive Nick but for now no.

I'm happy that Prince can understand Kwang and caring for her after what have happened. I hope Yatna won't make Kwang leave.
I love Prince. He's such a gentleman :) Hence his name :p

Prince is so sweet...who wouldn't love a man like him lol

hmm...will Kwang ever forgive him...like Dancy maybe not now, but later on she'll eventually punish him then forgive him XD
Yup, who wouldn't love a man like Prince? Prince and Kwang are getting Nick back in their own way. Let's see if their plan works...

Can't wait 4 more..update me when the next chap. is out.. ^_^
I will update in a little bit, as soon as I finish this post :)

Thank you.
I have to say that i love Prince.
He is always nice and help Kwang.
Will know what'll happen to Nick when Kwang go with Prince back.

Yippi,you are really gr8 at writing ff.
This is no.1 for me.
Thank you :D. I try to think like I'm watching a drama when I write, so I hope what's in my brain will be written well. Hehehe.The next chapter will reveal what happens when Nick sees Kwang and Prince still together :p

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Yodsaman Mansion: Dining Room-

Nick walked into the house and passed by the dining room. He thought he saw a glimpse of Prince putting a piece of chicken on Kwang’s plate. Prince’s eyes glistened as he talked to Kwang. Nick wondered why Prince is so cheerful after what had happened the day before. Was his fiancé being taken by his cousin nothing to him? He walked up to the dining room. Prince noticed and looked up. Prince smiled at Nick. No longer an angry face.

“I see that you are back,” said Prince.

Kwang turned around and noticed Nick. She quickly turned back to look at Prince. This was a lot harder than she thought. She hated him for what he did to her. He shouldn’t be free to roam around right now. But, she had a lot of respect for Prince and did not want to hurt Prince by sending his cousin to prison. Besides, everyone will not believe that she was completely innocent knowing where she is from. Yatna would get her nephew out of prison anyways. They had the money and the power. Kwang had to persevere through this and she had to pretend like what happened didn’t bother her. She had to make Nick feel like what he did didn’t affect her at all. He had to feel confused as to why his plan didn’t affect Prince. He has to be fearful of Prince taking the company from him and not getting what he wants.

-Nick’s bedroom-

“Why? She doesn’t even seem like she was flustered by yesterday. She ran out in agony yesterday, and now she’s back and acting like everything is fine.” thought Nick. “Did she like it? Wouldn’t it hurt physically, if not mentally? I swore she was a virgin. But, then I've never had sex with a virgin...or, did she have some sort of surgery? But, she doesn’t make that much money. That’s why she’s in our house in the first place. But, maybe sleeping around got her money for surgery.”

Nick walked up to the mirror in his bathroom. He stared into the mirror and couldn’t believe that his plan failed. What he did to Kwang didn’t have any effect on her or Prince at all. Worst yet, Yatna allowed her to stay. A lot can happen in minutes.

“This family must be crazy,” he thought. “If they’re going to act like nothing happened, I will too. Now I need to think of something else.”

-Trinity High School-

“Excuse me, are you Parnkorn Pattanaworawet?” asked a strange man.

“Why?” asked Knight.

“I am here to find Parnkorn Pattanworawet. My boss would like to meet up with him to discuss something about his…your past,” said the stranger.

“I’m not Parnkorn Pattanaworawet or whatever you just said,” replied Knight, not trusting the stranger.

“Then, are you Parnkorn Sirimath?” asked the stranger.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Doorway of Kwang’s bedroom-

“Hey Kwang, I enrolled you in your last semester of school,” said Prince.

“Really? You didn’t have to,” screeched Kwang. She jumped for joy and wrapped her arms around Prince’s neck.

“Ahem. You two need to refrain yourselves,” remarked Nick, after just walking out of his room.

He walked pass the two with them staring after him still wrapped in each other’s arm. Nick didn’t know what he was feeling, but seeing that made him somewhat ticked off.

“I wonder if she sleeps with him now? Now that I got points, he probably wants points as well. I guess everyone in this family is all selfish. Can’t deny that,” thought Nick.

“Just ignore him,” said Prince. “Let’s go check out the school.”

Kwang couldn’t help but think that it has been a week since the incident. She hadn’t seen Nick around since the dining room and he suddenly appeared. She has been trying to forget him, but when he suddenly appeared again, she felt that anxiety. She thought she was able to cope already, but she knew she couldn’t even go to bed without locking the door. Even when Prince knocked, she had to make sure it was him at the door. Kwang even stays out in the open a lot more now. She’s always out in the garden or in the living room rather than upstairs in her room. Except, at night she locked everything; window and every door. She can’t let it happen again.

-Trinity High School-

“Mary? You are Blanks cousin right?” asked Knight.

“Um, yeah.” said Mary.

“Blank hasn’t introduced us. I’ve noticed you in class since you arrived here, but Blank pretty much told me not to mess with you,” said Knight.

“I would take his advice. I don’t really want to bother with guys at the moment,” said Mary coldly.

Knight grabbed Mary’s arm and caused her to stop. He stood across from her and looked into her eyes. “I’m not here to ask you for a date if that’s what you’re thinking. It would be cool if you did want to date, but I respect when a girl doesn’t want to. I just wanted to greet you and see if you wanted to be friends.”

“I don’t like being friends with a rebel,” claimed Mary.

“What? Who told you I was a rebel?” asked Knight.

“Oh, pretty much everyone in school. I don’t think my parents would like that. Plus, if you’re friends with my cousin, then I don’t want a clone of him being near me,” remarked Mary. Her eyes widened.

Knight was pretty angry at what Mary just said to him. He hated people who misjudge him. He leaned in closer to Mary’s face until she moved away back from him with a bit of fear in her eyes. Knight barely brushed her cheeks with his lips as he turned to walk away.

“Phew,” thought Mary.

“You will date me one day,” thought Knight. “Every girl I want has to be lured somehow.” He smirked.

-Chinese Restaurant-

“When is he coming?” asked Prince.

“He said he will come after school,” said a man in a black suit.

“You sure you told him it was a guy who knew his sister?” said Prince.

“Yup, I did sir,” said the man.

“Maybe he decided he doesn’t want to know about her,” sighed Prince.

Knight stood outside the restaurant hesitating whether to go in and meet the stranger’s boss or not. It could be his sister, it could be some con artist, it could be anyone wanting him to spill to pieces and show his weak side. Knight was not weak anymore and he decided to go in and find out what this ‘boss’ can tell him. He opened the door and there sat the stranger he met and some other tall guy with wide eyes. The stranger saw him and waved and motioned for him to head to the table. Knight gulped a little not knowing what he was getting himself into. The other guy started to smile as Knight approached.

“Have a seat,” said Prince. “Glad you decided to come.”

“Yeah?” said Knight. “What is it that you know about my sister? How did you know about me? Did she know I was alive all this time and finally decided to show up in my life?”

“Actually, you need to calm down. You need to know her situation before you make judgments. She mentioned you were a little childish,” said Prince.

“What? So, she’s been alive all this time and didn’t find me? And she says I’m childish? I’m 18 now, I’m not a child anymore. She left me for 8 years, how can she still say I’m childish?” asked Knight.

“Seriously, calm down. Those weren’t her words okay? She described you when you were 10. I just used those words after seeing how you are acting now,” said Prince.

“Well, what is it that you have to say?” asked Knight.

“Your sister has been looking for you,” said Prince.

“Well, obviously!” exclaimed Knight.

“Well, she doesn’t know that I actually found you and…” said Prince.

“And you want me to meet her? I don’t think I can if you did all the work and she didn’t.” said Knight. “Who are you anyways? Her boyfriend?” asked Knight.

“Actually I’m her fiancé,” said Prince.

“Oh, so you’re just trying to be the good guy and doing this for your lady? How sweet. But, I can’t…” said Knight.

“You can’t get over the fact that some accident caused your sister not to be able to find you. You being adopted caused her to not be able to find you after she recovered. You blame her? You need to meet up with her Knight. You need to get things figured out. Don’t you miss her?” asked Prince.

“What’s it to you? You weren’t abandoned. You didn’t feel like you lost everything and left alone hoping that your only family member you have will return to you, but ended up not coming back as promised. I lost trust in her.” said Knight.

I can't wait for more, I'm hooked
Hopefully you'll stay hooked until the end of the fiction :D

can't wait for more..this is soooo good... B)
Hope you like this chapter 10 just as much as previous chapters :D

Can't wait for more....
Pls update quick...
Will put Ch.11 up on Sunday. I need to edit/work on chapter graphics.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm happy that Yatna can forget what happened to Kwang and still let kwang live with them. Knight should listen to what Prince said before he stared to think about other things that his sister didn't come back for him. Hope Knight go with Prince to meet his sister. I can't wait for the next chapter. This story keep me looking forward for more. hehe

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait for more like dancy said keep me look forwards for more.
Hope Knight go with Prince to meet his sister.
Want to know more of Nick and Kwang...
Really love those two,by the way love Prince too.hehe.
Mary is mean,maybe b/c she didn't know the true yet.

Thank you na....;)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Chinese Restaurant-

“She had an accident!” shouted Prince. “Don’t you get it? She didn’t leave you on purpose! For god’s sake, don’t you miss her? Don’t you love your sister? Even though I met her for only a little over two weeks, I love her.”

“Fine, I’ll meet up with her. Happy?” said Knight.

Knight deep down really wanted to see his sister, but it would be strange. He didn’t know if seeing her will make him rage even more. He didn’t trust himself. He didn’t want to say something wrong and lose his sister forever. His personality has always been off to everyone except for his parents and the nanny. Blank was his best friend, so they accept him for him. But, he was afraid his sister won’t accept him and that he can’t get over that she left him, even if she didn’t return because of a supposed accident.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Garden-

“Kwang, even though I’ve told you many things about myself, I have kept something secret from you,” stated Prince. “I just can’t let anyone know about this because it’ll ruin my family.”

“What do you mean?” asked Kwang.

“I don’t want to be a selfish son. So I have kept the reason why I left a secret from the family. I hope you don’t mind that I want to keep this to myself?” said Prince.

“I understand,” said Kwang.

Prince told Kwang that he dislikes the way the family is run. He grew up in this house since he was pretty much born. Nick was his only friend. They did everything together. His uncle always took them to the amusement park and to be like kids. His mother was always at work or out doing other things. She always gave him hugs when she could and told him she loved him, but never really showed it. Prince couldn’t say no to his mom.

“My uncle was always there for me. Nick’s mom was like a mother to me. She always had time to come home after work and read us stories. When we became teenagers, she took us both to soccer practice. Then mom told me to quit because I should focus on business. I listened and Nick got to continue soccer. I overheard my uncle fighting for me to be able to stay in soccer. But, my mom wouldn’t budge. She threatened my uncle at one point to take over the whole company. He was able to calm her down that night,” described Prince.

“Wow. So, Nick had a better life than you did?” asked Kwang. “Then why is he so messed up?”

“Nick had a great life. I was often jealous. He had a mom and a dad. My dad wouldn’t even let me stay with him when I flew over to go to school over there. Then, when his parents both passed away, he lost more than I did. I at least still had a mother. He had no one except my mom. My mom put everything on him that she couldn’t do to me anymore because she let me leave. She wanted me to return, but I always refused. I didn’t want to be a part of a family that was so money hungry,” explained Prince.

“Then, what exactly made you come back this time?” asked Kwang.

“I just thought it was time. I guess I had a feeling that I would have a purpose here. I think I’m right. I came back and met you. I came back and I am here to help you find your brother,” said Prince.

“Thank you Prince.” said Kwang.

Prince looked over at Kwang and whispered, “I found him.”

Kwang couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “Are you serious? You found him?” She hugged Prince.

-Nick’s bedroom-

Nick sat on his window sill staring out at the garden where Kwang and Prince were sitting. He could see Kwang’s smile, her happiness. He still couldn’t get over the fact that she has no remorse, no guilty feelings that victims should feel. This angered him. Latsamee had told him that she should be feeling that way. But, after observing her, she hasn’t even acknowledged him. They lived in the same household, but he was completely ignored and not once did anyone mention that day.

All of a sudden, Nick saw Prince whisper to Kwang and she hugged Prince. “What is she doing?” fidgeted Nick.

His eyes crossed and he put his finger in a fist and slammed it against the window. The glass broke and shattered.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Garden-

Kwang looked up from the hug and her jaw dropped. Nick’s window had been broken. She saw Nick walk away from the window. She let go of Prince and pulled Prince along upstairs. Nick walked out of his room holding his bleeding hand. Kwang and Prince stopped and stared at him.

“What did you do?” asked Prince.

“I broke the window,” answered Nick casually and coldly.

Kwang looked at Nick’s facial expression and he seemed like he was in a lot of pain. But, didn’t want to show it. Prince sensed the same thing. She walked closer and grabbed hold of Nick’s bleeding hand.

“Here, stop acting all tough and follow me,” said Kwang. She had finally spoken to him since the incident.
Prince looked after the two as they started to walk down the stairs. Kwang had a caring heart; he hoped Kwang’s kindness isn’t going to be wasteful and his cousin will appreciate it.

Kwang led Nick into the kitchen to rinse the blood. Most of it had dripped on his white vest and white pant suit. She put his hand under the sink and carefully patted it dry. She asked Prince to get the first aid kit. She had forgotten that she feared and despised Nick just minutes before. He was in need of her care and she had to let go of what she was feeling to help him. Nick looked over at Kwang as she was rinsing his hand and patting it dry. She smelled like the gardenias in the garden that his mom once loved to pick and put on the kitchen counter. She looked more beautiful than he had thought before. She was kinder than he had thought. She is caring for him even after the horrible thing he did to her. His heart began to beat louder and louder.

“I got the kit!” exclaimed Prince. He smiled and sat down on the kitchen table.

Kwang turned around and smiled. She held onto Nick’s hand and pulled him to the table and ordered him to sit down. He sat down without saying a word. In fact he hasn’t said a word to her at all since he caught Prince and Kwang hugging in her doorway the other day.

“You’re awfully silent cousin,” said Prince.

“That’s because he’s in pain and doesn’t want to admit it,” said Kwang. She lost fear of Nick and faced him like Prince and her talked about and what They always advised her. Prince and Kwang began to giggle and laugh. Nick wasn’t laughing with them. All he could concentrate on was Kwang’s hands against his. She was wrapping his hand with gauze. She had looked to see if glass was lodged in his hand, but none.

“What made you break that window with your hand in the first place?” asked Prince.

Nick looked up and decided to answer honestly. “You.”

“Me? What did I do?” asked Prince.

“Nothing. It’s my business.” said Nick.

“Fine,” said Prince.

Nick wanted to say it was because of Kwang hugging Prince that made him do that. Kwang was his and she acts as if nothing went on between them. Prince acted as if nothing went on between his fiancé and his cousin. It made Nick angry that they could forget and ignore such a thing.

Kwang finished wrapping up his hand. “You should see a doctor just in case you don’t have your tetanus.”

Prince grabbed onto Kwang’s hand and led her out of the kitchen.

-Fishing Pond: Near Trinity High-

“Where is he?” asked Kwang.

“He should be here any minute. He told me he’d meet you,” said Prince. “There!” pointed Prince.

Kwang turned towards Prince’s point. A tall boy in school uniform walked down the mini hill towards her. He didn’t look so happy. Kwang couldn’t believe this is her brother. He looked so different. He was so tall, lighter skin. It wasn’t the little boy she once knew. He looked handsome and seemed like he had a better life than he would have had with her.

Kwang’s eyes began to fill with tears of happiness; the sight of him became blurry from the clogs in her eyes. Her nose started to run and she starting to feel like a messy crier.

“Here,” Prince said as he handed her a handkerchief. “You don’t want your brother to be disgusted.”

Kwang gave out a little chuckle. She wiped away her nose.

Knight stared at who he saw in front of him. She looked different than what he remembered. Her face was fuller. She was like a twig when they were younger. She grew a bit taller as well. Her flowy blue floral print dress and white cardigan stood out as the wind brushed by. Knight felt like he was in a dream. Maybe when he gets closer, she will disappear. He had to come and see if she was alive. That she was real. But, he couldn’t help but stay angry at her for leaving him. Sure, he had a good life, but one without his sister was lonely. He never thought he would actually see her again after she left him. He didn’t know how to act, what to do, what to say. He had thought he wanted to yell at her for leaving him, but he couldn’t think of what to say, what to do.

Now, Knight is standing face to face with a teary eyed sister in front of him. She leaped and wrapped her arms around his waist to hug him.

I'm happy that Yatna can forget what happened to Kwang and still let kwang live with them. Knight should listen to what Prince said before he stared to think about other things that his sister didn't come back for him. Hope Knight go with Prince to meet his sister. I can't wait for the next chapter. This story keep me looking forward for more. hehe
Kwang and Knight reunion :)

Can't wait for more like dancy said keep me look forwards for more.
Hope Knight go with Prince to meet his sister.
Want to know more of Nick and Kwang...
Really love those two,by the way love Prince too.hehe.
Mary is mean,maybe b/c she didn't know the true yet.

Thank you na....;)
Hope you liked the Nick and Kwang moment in today's chapter. I read over the next couple of chapter summaries & I hope to present more Nick and Kwang moments.

IM SOOO HOOK TO THIS FF YOU NEED UPDATE ASAP
I WANNA READ MORE ABOUT NICK AND KWANG
There will def be more Nick and Kwang! :D !

i couldn't agreed more...everyone said it all already.
I will have more Prince & Kwang? Nick & Kwang, Knight & Mary. & even the couples you hate such as Nick & Latsamee. Stay tuned :D

AhAh!!..it's getting real good...can't wait 4 more....Hope knight decides to meet Kwang..
Knight decided to meet with Kwang, now let's see what they have to say to each other. It's been about 8 years.

omg, i'm loving it so far, thanks for the update.
You're welcome. I will update again real soon :)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ahh,I am really in love.
The momment with Kwang and Nick was gr8.Love that.
Happy that Knight decide to meet his sister...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Fishing Pond: Near Trinity High-

“Are you really Kwang?” asked Knight. Still in a state of shock that his sister is in front of him.

“Yes, yes I am.” cried Kwang as she squeezed Knight tighter.

“If you are, let me go.” said Knight.

Kwang let go of her brother confused. She thought he would be so happy to see her. She wiped her tear away and looked into Knight’s eyes. He turned away slightly refusing the eye contact.

“I don’t have a sister. I grew up as an only child.” said Knight.

“What do you mean?” asked Kwang. “How can you say that?”

“I grew up without a sister. That sister left me.” said Knight, fighting tears.

“I went back to find you as soon as I could. But…,” said Kwang.

“But what? You found a job and decided I would be at that temple for months? You think I would sit and wait in that same spot for a sister that didn’t want to come back? I was annoying, I was a cry baby, I wasted too much money. I would be a hassle to take care of. You used finding our aunt an excuse. You left me for days,” shouted Knight.

“Now, calm down Knight. Listen to what your sister has to say. I told you there was an accident,” shouted Prince from several feet away.

“What? What does she have to say? I was lucky to have found that “aunt” that we were looking for and she adopted me. I was lucky to be able to grow up in such a wonderful home. Why would I have waited at that temple for a sister who went astray? Why should I listen?” asked Knight.

Kwang couldn’t stop sobbing. She felt guilty about leaving her brother alone. She should’ve taken him with her, but she knew he would be tired. She didn’t want him to be running around the streets getting weaker like she did. She thought her brother would at least get some food where she left him until she returned in the morning.

“I didn’t plan for things to be this way!” shouted Kwang.

“Yeah, what did you plan?” asked Knight.

“I wanted to go back for you. I didn’t leave you on purpose!” shouted Kwang.

Kwang couldn’t handle all the agony that her brother was putting on her heart.

“Kwang, Kwang? What’s wrong?” shouted Prince.

Prince ran up to Kwang and lifted her head off the floor. Knight was shocked that she had fainted right in front of him. He stood there frozen. He knew he messed up. He knew this would happen and this is not what he wanted. He didn’t want to hurt her, even though he had thought he did. He should’ve listened to what she had to say. But, his brain talked faster than his heart.

-Yodsaman Mansion-

“What happened?” asked the maid as Prince carried Kwang into the house and up the stairs.

Nick was in the living room reading a paper when he saw Prince carrying Kwang upstairs. He began to worry. He walked to the door and saw Prince rush into Kwang’s room. Nick quickly followed and peeked into Kwang’s bedroom. She was passed out. Her hair flowed nicely against the pillow. Her arms limped.

Prince looked out and noticed Nick staring. “Nick, go get some wet cloths from the bathroom.”

To the maid, Prince shouted, “Go get some medicine for her.”

Nick did as he was told. He began to worry about why she became this way, why she was in this state.

“How did this happen?” asked Nick.

“She’s overly stressed. She faced something painful today,” said Prince.

“More painful than what I did to her?” asked Nick.

Prince stared at Nick. “Nick, don’t you get it? What you did was wrong. You don’t even apologize to her, yet she doesn’t report you to the police. She stressed and worries about whether things will happen again. But, she’s fighting and hiding those feelings. Why do you want the company so much that you had to do this to her? She is a person. Not an inanimate object that you can use in order to get what you want!”

“Your mom taught me to be merciless,” said Nick.

“Well, mom taught that to me too, but did I listen?” asked Prince. “No.”

Nick looked at his cousin. Prince asked for the towel and Nick handed it to him.

“You didn’t come back when I asked. You left me to be all alone and brainwashed. Why were you so lucky and got to leave while I had to stay here and suffer her words? She was mentally abusive!” shouted Nick.

“I’m sorry!” shouted Prince.

Kwang began to mutter and mumble. She reached out and clasped onto Nick’s hand. “Knight, Knight, please listen to me.”

Prince reached for Kwang’s hand to release her grip from Nick’s hand, but the grasp was tight. Nick also looked at Kwang and felt some emotion. He did do wrong to her. She was innocent and he faltered. Prince was right. He didn’t have to fall for the brainwashing, but he did. Nick actually didn’t want Kwang to let go of his hand. He didn’t try to shake her off. Instead he began to kneel down and took his other hand to stroke hers gently. He was growing softer. Kwang began to calm down. Prince looked at his cousin.

-Pattanaworawet House-

Knight remembered when his sister fainted earlier. He felt so guilty that he didn’t know what to do except to run. He ran from the park all the way home. He ran to his room and slammed it shut. Now, he’s been sitting on the bed crying his eyes out.

-Kwang’s bedroom-

“Hey Nick, thanks for helping out,” said Prince. “Sorry I shouted earlier, I just hate seeing her like this.”

Nick looked up and Prince smiled at him. Nick for some reason didn’t feel like he had to compete for anything. Prince told Nick that he can leave whenever he feels like it because he’ll stay and take care of Kwang. Nick decided it was best that he left. So, he gently removed Kwang’s hand from his. He set her hand down on the bed and walked out of the room without looking back.

-Nick’s bedroom-

He reached his room and closed the door. He leaned against his door thinking and sorting out his feelings. He didn’t know what he planned on doing in the first place. His plans before failed and he couldn’t think of something else. He had tried hard to figure out what it is that he wanted. But, every time he looked out the window and saw Kwang and Prince together, he got angry at how happy they were together. Every time she ignored him, he felt his heart burning. Now that she is sick, he feels like he can’t do anything for her because she has Prince by her side. He felt like he shouldn’t feel this way towards her. Latsamee wouldn’t want him to feel this way. Seeing Prince smiling like old days brought back his childhood memories. He loved being carefree, he loved that feeling. He began to wonder if he really needed the company to feel this way. To sell it, to find his father’s murderer, to leave after the case is solved and start anew with Latsamee.

After some thought, “I must,” stated Nick.

Then he looked down at his bandaged hand and blood was seeping through. He walked to the bathroom and loosened the gauze. Kwang had held on to him so tightly that it caused him to bleed again. He rinsed his hand and remembered earlier how she had washed his hands for him. Her hands were gentle.

Nick called out to the maid as she came up to check on Kwang. He told her to get him some gauze and she quickly ran downstairs to get some. Nick walked towards Kwang’s room and the door was still open. Prince had fallen asleep on the bedside chair. Then Prince’s phone rang.

“Yes. I want to know where he lives. I’ll go meet you right now,” said Prince.

Nick scrambled back to his room. Then a knock came and it was Prince.

“Can you watch her for me?” asked Prince.

“You trust me?” asked Nick.

“I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t. You screwed up before, but you wouldn’t hurt someone who is sick?” said Prince.

Prince left and the maid ran back up with the gauze. Nick asked her to help him with it and she did. He then went to change and walked back out to Kwang’s room.

-Pub-

“I think he was shocked and he didn’t know how to handle himself with his sister,” said Prince. “I still want them to keep trying to get closer. I’m thinking of meeting him so he can see his sister again.”

“Yes sir. But, you said she couldn’t handle it today, will it be different next time?” asked the investigator.

“I will try to get him to calm down and talk about things. I’ll explain what happened on her behalf. And I will allow him time to think things over before I let them meet again,” said Prince.

“You studied psychology, Mr Priseth?” asked the investigator.

“In fact I did.” Said Prince.

i love prince character, so strong.
He is strong. He seems to be very logical.

Ahh,I am really in love.
The momment with Kwang and Nick was gr8.Love that.
Happy that Knight decide to meet his sister...
Let's see what happens next :D

I will be out of town Wednesday, so I don't know if I'll make it back to post on time for Thursday.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
it's sad that Knight doesn't understand Kwang TT_TT
i can't wait for the next update...i can already see Nick's jealousy showing.
and man Prince...wat a charming guy :wub:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Feel sad for Kwang...
Want to know what will happen with Nick and Kwang.... :p
He show his jaelus now but i hope Latsamee come not in between them.
I can understand both Kwang and Knight feeling...

Hope you can uploud it soon na ja..... :wub:
Can't wait....
LOVE LOVE!!!!:)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Feel bad for both Kwang and Knight. Knight should have listened to what his said and what she been through. Every chapter leave me wanted more.. :D I hope you update soon.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Outside of Pub-

The two walked out and the investigator parted ways. Prince went to start his car, and it wouldn’t turn on. He came out of the car and asked someone to help him. A guy passing by was a mechanic and told him that his car needed a transmission flush and oil change. Prince couldn’t believe this. Everything was closed by now. It was 11 at night. He called Nick, but Nick didn’t pick up. He called home, but nobody picked up either. All the maids probably went to bed. His mom was probably out as usual since this was their day off. Prince decided to leave a message on the machine that he was going to find a place to stay for the night. He drove so far from home to meet the investigator that it would be a waste to drive home and come back for his car.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Kwang’s bedroom-

Nick felt Kwang’s head and her fever was dying down. He decided to fan her thinking she must be hot. Soon, he fell asleep with his head resting near her arm. Kwang began to stir and opened her eyes. She looked around and noticed it was her room. She then saw someone laying there. She knew right away who it was. But, Kwang didn’t panic. He caused her too much panic already, she didn’t need for him to see her scared of him. She also knew he had a soft heart when she wrapped his hand for him earlier. She saw someone that Prince had described to her and not the animal that she knew him as.

He began to lift his head up. His eyes were barely opening when he noticed Kwang staring at him.

“Don’t get me wrong, I’m not here to…” said Nick.

“I know,” said Kwang, barely making out the words.

“Prince just asked me to be here. He went somewhere, he should be back soon.” Said Nick.

Nick looked at Kwang and she had a blank stare. “Is something wrong?” asked Nick. “Kwang, I’m sorry about what I did to you. I know it is hard to forget. You don’t have to forgive me. I did it out of selfishness. I shouldn’t have done that.”

Kwang looked back at Nick. “What’s done is done. I don’t hold grudges.”

“But, don’t I deserve to be punished? Shouldn’t I get sent to jail?” asked Nick.

“Is that what you want?” asked Kwang. “I think I am punishing you already.”

“What do you mean?” asked Nick.

“I’m punishing you by being nice to you. By forgiving you. Something that you have a hard time doing. I’m punishing you by making you lose your company.” Said Kwang.

"How?" asked Nick.

"By keeping Prince here." said Kwang.

Nick thought about what Kwang just said. She was punishing him. She was making him confused. He needed to get out of the room.

“Wait, don’t go. Didn’t you tell Prince you’d be here taking care of me?” asked Kwang.

Nick stopped. He turned to look back at Kwang. He walked back to sit down.

“Today, I met my brother. He hates me,” blurted out Kwang, completely stressed about the situation.

“What?” asked Nick, concerned.

“Everything I do is wrong. I’ve been a bad sister. Ever since we were little, I never let my brother get the treats he’s wanted, I never let him waste money on toys that he didn’t need. Then I left him. Now, that we finally found him, he doesn’t want me in his life anymore.” Cried Kwang, wanting to vent to someone.

“What do you mean he doesn’t want you?” asked Nick.

“He told me that he had a great life without me.” Said Kwang.

“There’s no way he really feels that way. Let me tell you a secret. Men have a lot of pride. We say things we don’t mean because we don’t want to show our weak side.” Said Nick.

“Thanks for letting me know that secret.” Whispered Kwang, as she drifted to sleep again.

Nick leaned back and saw a tear slide down Kwang’s cheek. He leaned forward and wiped her tear with his good hand. Her skin was soft beneath his hand. His heart began to thump and he leaned closer. She smelled like the gardenias still. He leaned forward and lips touched the apple of her cheeks where her tear had touched just seconds before.

-Prince’s Hotel Room-

Prince began to wonder if his instinct was telling him the right thing. He felt that Nick would be harmless towards Kwang. But, he could be wrong. He hoped Kwang would be alright under Nick’s care. This might even help them get along. But, then again, he couldn’t help but think he should’ve taken a taxi home instead of thinking economically.

-Knight’s Bedroom-

“Knight, honey. Are you alright? I’m coming in.” shouted Fon from the door. She opened the door and saw her son tear filled eyes. “What’s wrong?”

Knight wiped his tears away. He looked at his mom. “She found me.”

“Who Knight? It can’t be…” Fon said.

“It is.” Said Knight.

Fon hugged her son and comforted him. “Knight, don’t cry son. We’re all here for you. Shouldn’t you be happy? Your sister didn’t forget you. She kept looking.”

“But, it took her this long to find me? Why didn’t she return earlier?” asked Knight.

“You didn’t talk to her?” asked Fon.

“I did. She fainted.” Said Knight.

“Son, did you not talk to her nicely?” asked Fon. “She probably has a good reason why she couldn’t find you earlier. And, Knight, now that you’re an adult, you should know how big Bangkok is.”

“She could’ve advertised.” Said Knight.

“Son, we advertised remember? And nothing came up. There was no picture of her. Everything burned in the fire. If we couldn’t find her, then how could she? She may not have grown up well like you are right now.” Said Fon. “Perhaps you should talk to her nicely and find out her reasons.”

“Mom, you talk as if I did something wrong.” Said Knight.

“Honey, honestly we all love you, but sometimes you have a temper…” said Fon.

Knight calmed down and laughed. He gave his mom and kiss and thanked her for her advice.

“Mom, I want to gather my thoughts before I can see her again. The sight of her falling down was not what I had in mind.” Said Knight.

-Trinity High School-

“Hey you, why are you walking so slow today?” asked Mary to Knight.

Knight turned around with a frown and looked at Mary walking with her books in her arms.

-Kwang’s bedroom-

Prince stared from the hallway as he looked at his cousin sleeping in the chair. He looked like a little boy with his mouth wide open. He started to chuckle. Kwang woke up and saw Nick sleeping. She began to chuckle and looked over at Prince. Prince walked into the room.

“Looks like you were well taken care of last night.” Whispered Prince.

“Where were you? Not afraid I’d get raped again?” asked Kwang jokingly.

“Nope, none whatsoever.” Prince held out his hand and wrapped it around Kwang’s hand and smiled.

Nick woke up and saw Prince and Kwang smiling at each other. And holding hands.

“Wow, you two are inseperable huh?” asked Nick. He got up and began to walk out.

“Hey, you. Thanks.” Said Kwang.

Nick walked out back to his room to shower.

-Nick’s bedroom-

Nick saw that he had a miss call from Prince. He listened to it and knew why Prince was gone all night.

“Typical money saver.” Smiled Nick at the thought.

Then he listened to Latsamee’s message.

“Sweetie, you didn’t answer my call? What are you doing? I’m lonely tonight. Got off of work early. Come over as soon as you can.” said the voicemail from Latsamee.

Nick went to shower and headed out. He too needed a break from all the sappiness that occurred the last day. He needed a break from it all.

it's sad that Knight doesn't understand Kwang TT_TT
i can't wait for the next update...i can already see Nick's jealousy showing.
and man Prince...wat a charming guy :wub:
TT_TT Knight & Kwang. Both Nick and Kwang will have to go through a lot. So, Nick is sure to be jealous.

Feel sad for Kwang...
Want to know what will happen with Nick and Kwang.... :p
He show his jaelus now but i hope Latsamee come not in between them.
I can understand both Kwang and Knight feeling...

Hope you can uploud it soon na ja..... :wub:
Can't wait....
LOVE LOVE!!!!:)

:( Latsamee will be in the picture. Still havent' written how much more she'll be interfering, but a decent amount.

I hope that u update this!
It is the most ineresting
thing i ever hear!! I love it!!
:D :p :) ^.^
So glad you like my fan fiction :D

Feel bad for both Kwang and Knight. Knight should have listened to what his said and what she been through. Every chapter leave me wanted more.. :D I hope you update soon.
He should have listened to his sister.