What the Devil Calls Love (Completed)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Gai is just to cutie talking about Prince. I hope if Kwang and Prince won't work out Gai can hook up with Prince. But I don't think Yatna would like it. If Prince have his phone and went to save Kwang I think Kwang might see a different side to Prince that he love...but we all know she have falling for Nick. :lol: ...Can't wait for the next chapter to find out what will happened and what will Yatna do when she find out Prince and Kwang didn't sign marriage license. I wonder who call Latsamee? Could it be Yatna?...hehe...I hope there be some sweet moment between Nick and Kwang in the next chapter.

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Finally Nick is starting to really ingore Latsamee!! Yah yah!!!

Thanks for the update hope that u update it soon again!! :p :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Hotel: Lobby-

“I choose to become a guest than be nice to an annoying gal like you,” chirped Latsamee.

-Motel: Room #1010-

Kwang followed Nick to the bed and she quickly took off his shirt.

“Woah, there mighty fast,” smiled Nick.

“Stop thinking perverted things. I’m grateful that you helped me, but I don’t pay people back that way,” said Kwang as she continued to unbutton Nick’s shirt.

Nick assisted Kwang in taking off his shirt and then made a face filled with pan and the sleeves rolled off his arm. Indeed Nick was bleeding from the bullet stuck on his triceps. Kwang’s face grew into worry again. Nick quickly saw her facial expression change and grabbed her hands with his left hand and stared into her eyes and told her to relax.

“I’m fine. It stings, but I won’t die,” stated Nick.

“We have to leave the bullet in there for now. If I pull it out for you, you might end up bleeding more,” said Kwang.

She quickly tore off a piece of her white dress and wrapped it around the wound. She did not want to use Nick’s shirt because it was pricy. Nick looked at her in admiration.

-Motel: Hallway-

“You idiot!” said the kidnapper who went to the car. “Why did you run away from the scene when there’s you and leader? What kind of criminal are you?”

“I’m no criminal,” said the kidnapper.

“Well, you are. You don’t think kidnapping is a crime? Working for the boss is a crime and you already accepted the money, so you are a criminal no matter how you deny it,” said the other kidnapper.

The two ran back to room 1001 and found their leader lying on the ground.

“Wake up. You alright P’?” asked the kidnapper.

The leader slowly woke up and asked what happened. He slowly got up and walked to the couch and made a call out to the boss. The boss was furious and told them to find the two and get Kwang back before Prince arrives with the marriage license.

"You idiot! You caused them to get away!" shouted the leader to the kidnapper who ran off.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Living Room-

“Good evening mother,” said Prince as he walked into the home.

“Prince, what are you doing here? Where have you been? And where is Kwang?” asked Yatna.

“She was kidnapped,” said Prince.

“What?” asked Yatna. “And you didn’t go after her?”

“Nope, Nick is doing that right now,” said Prince calmly. He walked up to his room and closed the door.

-Hotel: Lobby-

“Ugh, finally I get gas. Stupid service,” complained Latsamee.

“Well, if you hadn’t been so rude, we would’ve helped you,” said the receptionist.

“You’re just made that I took the first aid kit from you earlier. You just wanted to go see my Nick,” said Latsamee.

She quickly walked to her car and got in and drove off to go back home.

“What a waste of time. Spent so much money too,” complained Latsamee.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Prince’s Room-

“Oh, god, I hope they’re okay. He hasn’t called home to notify anyone yet. Should I have gone to help out?” thought Prince.

“Nah, I’m sure they’re fine. They wouldn’t be harmed. But, then how can I be sure?”

Prince began to worry some more now. He went to grab the home phone and call his cell phone number knowing that it was left in Nick’s car and that Nick had turned off his cell phone earlier because Latsamee kept calling.

After several tries, Nick finally picked up.

-Motel: Room #1010-

“We’re fine,” said Nick.

Then all of a sudden, Nick and Kwang heard yelling in the hallway. The kidnappers were banging on doors to see if the two had gone into any of the rooms. Nick quickly pulled Kwang to the shower and turned it on.

“Sorry, I had to make you wet,” said Nick. “We need a cover so that they think we can’t get to the door because we’re taking a shower.”

“But, the rooms are soundproof to the outside,” said Kwang.

“Not this room. I asked the receptionist and she said it was only the room you were kidnapped to.” Said Nick.

“Oh, I see,” said Kwang.

Nick grabbed Kwang and wrapped his arms around her. He couldn’t believe the water was cold. No wonder the motel was so cheap. Kwang felt comfortable in Nick’s arms and he made her warmer under the cold water. Then she realized something.

“Wait, why couldn’t we have just turned on the water and not step into the shower?” asked Kwang.

Nick pushed Kwang away for a little bit and leaned closer to her face. “Because I wanted to hold you in my arms," he said in a low tone.

Kwang smiled at Nick’s flirtatious attempts. “Who do you think hired them to kidnap me?”

“I think Aunt Yatna did,” replied Nick as he leaned behind Kwang to turn off the water.

“But, I don’t think she did it,” said Kwang.

“What makes you believe that?” asked Nick.

“Because, I already told her I’d marry Prince. Why waste her time paying someone to do this when I already agreed?” questioned Kwang.

Nick hadn’t thought of that. He pulled Kwang to the bed again and began to shiver. His face turned pale and his eyes closed. Kwang quickly tried to find the phone, but it was all wet from the shower.

“Nick, you fool. Smart in helping me out and luring me to the shower, but the phone?” she said frustratingly.

Then, Kwang went to the phone in the room and started dialing Gai’s number. She didn’t know Prince’s number by heart since she was used to speed dialing on her phone. The kidnappers had taken her phone. Gai answered and Kwang told her about the situation. Gai asked Kwang why she didn’t call the police and Kwang told Gai that she suspects that this issue has something to do with someone in the household. Nick thinks his aunt is behind everything and doesn’t want to call the police either. Gai told Kwang, she’d find help.

-Phet’s Spa-

Gai ran over to the spa and called for Phet and They. They quickly ran with Gai to the car and drove towards the motel. They parked nearby and gave the room a call. They walked into the motel and didn’t see the kidnappers around. Both of them entered the room and then picked up Nick over his shoulders and Gai peeked out to see if anyone was around. They snuck out the back way towards the car and They drove towards the ER. Once there, Nick was revived and Nick smiled at Kwang.

-Hospital: ER-

“You got out of your wet clothes huh?” Nick said.

“Stop fooling around,” said Kwang. “I was worried sick.”

Nick told Kwang that he didn’t want to go back home. He wanted to think about who was behind all of this if Kwang didn’t think Aunt Yatna was. He wanted to figure out why this was all happening. It was weird that the kidnappers only wanted Kwang to sign marriage papers with Prince. Kwang informed Nick that they threatened her to stay away from him or else he’d be hurt. Gai suggested Latsamee telling them that perhaps she felt it was the best way to keep Nick to herself. Nick thought about it and it could be true, but then he had too much faith in her to be a good woman to doubt her. Kwang was upset that Nick sided with Latsamee but didn’t let it show. Nick told them that it would be best if both of them didn’t return to the house. Gai asked if Prince would be fine if the two didn’t return. Nick looked at Gai and told her that Prince would be fine.

-Phet’s Spa-

“So, this is your room huh?” asked Nick. “Where all the action happens with clients.” He smiles jokingly.

Kwang put on a sour face and Nick went up to her and hugged her from behind. “I was kidding”

“It’s not something to joke about.” Insisted Kwang.

So lovely that Kwang know it was Nick voice even though she didn\t saw him.... :wub:
Now they are together but wonder what will happen later on....
Who call Latsamee???? :huh:

Wait for more na jaa....
Thank you and thank you.. :D :D
I'm trying to figure out who called Latsamee too. hehe. I don't remember where I wrote about what call she got. I'm going to have to reread. I remembered writing about someone calling her, but I don't know if I erased that part or kept it in. I guess I left it in and have to figure out who called her. lol. so i won't forget to add that to the rest of the story.

I'm glad Kwang recognize his voice too and stayed pretty calm without giving it away.

omg, yes! nick save the day, aww so sweet he saved kwang, hope he'll be alright. means more love between kwang n nick :wub:
Every ff has to have the main guy save the day!! lol. Otherwise we'd all be too heads over heels over the supporting guy. hehehe.

Gai is just to cutie talking about Prince. I hope if Kwang and Prince won't work out Gai can hook up with Prince. But I don't think Yatna would like it. If Prince have his phone and went to save Kwang I think Kwang might see a different side to Prince that he love...but we all know she have falling for Nick. :lol: ...Can't wait for the next chapter to find out what will happened and what will Yatna do when she find out Prince and Kwang didn't sign marriage license. I wonder who call Latsamee? Could it be Yatna?...hehe...I hope there be some sweet moment between Nick and Kwang in the next chapter.
We'll see about Gai and Prince. Prince has already done so much for Kwang. It's just too bad that you can't force her to love someone that she thinks of as just a friend.

Finally Nick is starting to really ingore Latsamee!! Yah yah!!!

Thanks for the update hope that u update it soon again!! :p :)
Too bad Nick doesn't view her as a bad person. lol. He thinks he's breaking her heart. lol. Poor Nick is a fool.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
yeah...i finally caught up again.
why do i feel like i wanna punch nick in the face so badly lol
but the ending of this chap was cute...nick doesn't know how to joke at all :p

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Awwww... it nice of Nick to find out who kidnapped Kwang! I love the sence they were in the shower together!! (Drity Moment) LOL!!

It was a woderful update! Thanks for the update! Hope that you update soon once again! :p :) :D

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I love every moment that they have in this chap...
At shower and at Phet's spa is so cutie. :wub:

So they are in Phet's spa now...
Poor Prince but Gai is alway asking about him... ^_^
Nick doesn't think Latsamee is bad huh...

Can't wait to know what will happen next...
Thank you and update me. :wub:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
After reading chapter 22, now that I think about it back to chapter 21 about who call Latsamee. It must have been her that kidnapped Kwang and did this whole thing and not Yatna. But who's know maybe they both were on in this together?...love the end of this chapter its so sweet. :blush:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I havent been commenting since everyone had said what I wanted to say already lolz....but wahhhh...Nick is cute in this chapter...he was making me blush lolz :blush: :wub:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-I Scream Ice Cream Shoppe-

“Hey Peurn, what you doing working here?” asked Knight.

“My mom convinced me to get a job here because she showed me a picture of her friend’s daughter. Damn she is hot! And she said that her daughter is interested in me. So far, I haven’t met her yet. Mary said they lied to me because they wanted to work and not lie to them to go out clubbing,” said Blank.

Knight laughed at Blank, “Peurn, you still go out without me?”

“Yeah. Sorry about not calling, but I know you’ve been stressin’ about your sister. How’s it going with Nappa?” asked Blank.

“Well, the last time I hung out with her was at the club. I just had no connection with her,” said Knight. “Hey, I know this isn’t the place to say this, but…I really want to start seeing Mary.”

Blank started cracking up and said, “Peurn, I thought you were telling the truth there,” and he laughed some more.

Knight looked at Blank again and said, “I’m serious. I really like her.”

Blank stopped laughing and noticed that Knight was serious. He couldn’t believe his friend liked his cousin. The one girl that annoyed the crap out of him and got him in trouble, but also the girl that helped him get out of trouble at times. He specifically told Knight not to flirt with his cousin, and now Knight is wanting to. He doesn’t know if Knight will be serious about Mary and doesn’t want Mary to get hurt.

“Blank, I really want to date her. I really like her. I’m not fooling around. Let’s talk more after. We can skype or something. Just give me a chance to let me convince you I’m serious about her,” insisted Knight.

-Latsamee’s Apartment-

“Gosh, you ruined my plans Uncle. I told you I had a plan,” said Latsamee over the phone.

“I’ve been waiting for your plans and so far it has backfired,” said Latsamee’s uncle.

“Okay, whatever, I’ll stay out of it then,” said Latsamee and hung up the phone.

Latsamee walked over to the kitchen counter and pulled out a glass of wine from her wine rack and grabbed a wine glass. She poured some wine into her glass and sat down on her bar stool. She picked up the cup and took a sip.

She thought, “What a waste of money. If only I knew what he was going to do, I would’ve just stayed here. I need to get Nick back if I want his company. Uncle can’t have it. My plan worked first and I will take it. He thinks he can use me.” Latsamee smirked with an evil face.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Yatna’s Bedroom-

Yatna went to her dresser and put on her pearl necklace. She grabbed her Chanel perfume and spritz some on her collarbone. “He’ll like this tonight.”

-Phet’s Spa: Phet’s Office-

Phet walked over to They as he sat in the office chair. “They, I’m so glad you made it out of there. Thank you for getting Kwang out. I was worried sick.”

They signed to Phet and told her that Kwang is important to him and that he would do anything to get her out of there. Phet suddenly hugged They and cried on his shoulders.

“They, you do so much for me. I just wished that I could’ve loved you instead of him. I wished I didn’t give into him. You warned me and I didn’t listen. He lied to me and I gave in. I’m such a fool,” said Phet in tears.

They pushed Phet off a little and looked into her eyes. He leaned in to touch her lips with his.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Prince’s Bedroom-

Prince received the call from Kwang that they had made it out of the motel and that Nick will be hiding out until they can figure out who planned all of this. Prince was saddened by the events and apologized to Kwang for having to go through all that she had because of his mother wanting him to stay in town.

“Kwang, you know how I told you some secrets can break my family apart? Maybe I should just say it so that you don’t have to get hurt,” said Prince.

“No Prince, if it is going to hurt someone you love, don’t do it,” said Kwang.

“But no matter what, the people I love are always hurt if I say it or not,’ said Kwang.

“Then protect the other person,” said Kwang. “Don’t waste your love on me.”

“But…” said Prince.

“But, promise me that you’ll use your love on someone else who will love you back,” said Kwang.

-Phet’s Spa: Lobby-

“I wonder what they’re up to up there?” asked Gai teasingly with another masseuse. “Now, I know why she doesn’t want to marry Mr. Perfect. She has her bad boy.”

-Phet’s Spa: Kwang’s Bedroom-

After Kwang hung up the phone Nick laid on Kwang’s bed in his tank top and dress pants in the prone position. Kwang went to sit on the floor cross legged. She tilted her head to the side and smiled. He looked adorable in his sleep. At one point Kwang thought he smiled. She chuckled to herself.

-Flashback-
Nick turned Kwang around and got on his knees and held her hands. He looked up at her and touched his lips to her hands. He then teared and said, “Kwang, I sincerely apologize for what I’ve done to you in the past. You may doubt me still and that is why you tell me that you’re unsure of our relationship. But, today I will stop lying to myself. When I heard that you had to marry Prince, I knew I didn’t have much time. I was trying to deny that I cared for you. I was trying to deny that I love you.”

Kwang looked down at Nick and started tearing.

“I want to start over. I promise that I will not take advantage of you again. If I do, I swear to die an unspeakable death.” cried Nick.

Kwang knelt down in front of Nick, “I don’t want to start over.”

Nick looked confused. But Kwang continued, “I want to continue what we have. The past can’t be erased, but the future can be written.”
-End Flashback-

Kwang’s eyes started to shut as she was exhausted from all that happened today. She started to bobble back and forth and just as her head was about to hit the floor, Nick opened his eyes and grabbed the pillow and placed it underneath Kwang’s head. She woke up from the fall and Nick quietly laughed at her.

“Hey, why don’t you switch places with me,” insisted Nick.

“No, you’re hurt,” said Kwang.

“You’ve been hurt before and I never thought of your feelings before, why worry about it?” asked Nick. “I know you’re an angel and think of others before yourself. But, just trade me places. Please.”

Kwang hesitated but switched with Nick. As she was about to fall asleep, she grabbed Nick’s hands and told him he can sleep in bed with her.

-Pattanaworawet House: Knight’s Bedroom-

“Blank, I know this is impersonal but, I was serious about what I said earlier,” said Knight.

“Okay, I thought about it. I’ve known you for a long time and I know I had my doubts about your sincerity with my cousin. But, I’m your best friend. And, I know when you’re foolin’ around and when you’re not. I believe that you like her and that you’re not playin’ her. I trust you. But if in any way you hurt her, our friendship is over,” said Blank.

“Peurn, thank you. But, isn’t that a little harsh?” Knight continued to laugh. “If I decide to hurt her, you’ll be the first to know about my intentions.”

The two understood about the seriousness of their conversation. Blank trusted that Knight would not hurt his cousin.

-Assistant Pat’s House-

“Honey, where are you going?” asked Pat.’s wife.

“Yatna wanted me to finish some paperwork,” said Pat.

“Why do you always have to follow her commands? She’s so greedy and thinks only of herself,” said Pat’s wife.

“I’ve been with the family for so long. Without me, I don’t know if the company will be successful. I can’t let the company get destroyed,” said Assistant Pat.

“Beige is coming back tomorrow morning, will you be picking her up honey if you have to work tonight?” asked Pat’s wife.

yeah...i finally caught up again.
why do i feel like i wanna punch nick in the face so badly lol
but the ending of this chap was cute...nick doesn't know how to joke at all :p
Because he was a jerk lol.

Awwww... it nice of Nick to find out who kidnapped Kwang! I love the sence they were in the shower together!! (Drity Moment) LOL!!

It was a woderful update! Thanks for the update! Hope that you update soon once again! :p :) :D
I can't agree more. Nick & his perverted mind...or more like our minds. haha

I love every moment that they have in this chap...
At shower and at Phet's spa is so cutie. :wub:

So they are in Phet's spa now...
Poor Prince but Gai is alway asking about him... ^_^
Nick doesn't think Latsamee is bad huh...

Can't wait to know what will happen next...
Thank you and update me. :wub:
Nope, Nick doesn't. He has no clue as to how evil she is :(

After reading chapter 22, now that I think about it back to chapter 21 about who call Latsamee. It must have been her that kidnapped Kwang and did this whole thing and not Yatna. But who's know maybe they both were on in this together?...love the end of this chapter its so sweet. :blush:
We'll see

thanks for the great update. i can't wait for more.
Nick is so sweet in this chapter!!! :wub:
He is. He's pretty sweet in ch. 24 too. IDK if it is Kwang that changed him, or Prince coming back, or if it is his inner conscience.

I havent been commenting since everyone had said what I wanted to say already lolz....but wahhhh...Nick is cute in this chapter...he was making me blush lolz :blush: :wub:
No prob on the commenting. I know I have silent readers & is so thankful for all who like reading my ff :) Hope everyone is still enjoying it. I have ch. summaries written, but when I write the story it becomes too long of a chapter or too short, so I am constantly changing scenes. hehe.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aggrr....if i was kwang, i dunt know if i'll forgive him that easily... but his sweet sexy eyes n SMILE can make me MELT! ha! :lol: love it so far, please update more, ch 23 was a very sweet ch. love it!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Wow,sweety cap,love it. :wub:
I like your proverd that Kwang said to Nick.....

Hope Knight doesn't run their friendship with his friend...

Want to know who is Latsamee uncle and why he do like that.Latsamee is mean.

You say cap.24 is sweet too,i can't wait to read than.... :D

I can't never lose intress in this FF.
Thank you and update soon... ;)

jeeja

thanks for the update! i can't wait for more.
it was so sweet of nick....i'm starting to like him more lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
eeek...nick and kwang are getting cuter...but i cant believe she forgave him that quick...but it's sexy Om we're talking about here....i would forgive him in an instant lolz

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I agree with everyone Kwang forgive Nick to fast. She should have made him suffer a bit more..hehe

Wonder what Latsamee uncle is up too? And who is he? And what is Yatna up too now? I wonder what happened to Nappa? So now Knight want to date Mary.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

In the morning Kwang opened her eyes to find herself wrapped between Nick’s arms. She felt warm and comfortable in his arms and it was so different than in the past. She kept her eyes closed and nudged her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. It sounded relaxed and she felt his chest rise and fall against her cheeks. She was not going to open up her eyes and leave his arms so soon. She thought about what he had said about her and knew that she had not told him she loved him…yet.

Nick awoke from his sleep and saw that he had his arms wrapped around Kwang. Her hair smelled like gardenias. He wondered what shampoo she used. She hadn’t been in the garden since yesterday morning. As he laid there, he had the urge to caress her and love her like she were his wife. But, he had promised that he wouldn’t take advantage of her anymore. All he could do is imagine. After he started imagining things, he quickly snapped out of it and thought that he shouldn’t be thinking of things like that with the woman he loved. He had to respect her, even though these desires can be hidden in his head.

Nick started to shift around and Kwang knew he had awoken. She quickly pretended to fumble the other direction as if she hadn’t meant to lie on his chest. At least she didn’t lie on his bandaged arm. He sat up on the bed and decided to let Kwang sleep a while longer. Nick opened the door and headed downstairs.

-Phet’s Spa: Lobby-

The lobby was empty. Everyone was still asleep. Then Nick heard some clanking at the door and it turned out to be They unlocking the door to come inside. They saw Nick standing and staring at him and tried to sign for Nick to sit down and he’ll bring coffee. Nick tried to figure out what They was saying. It took a while, but Nick finally figured it out. Nick insisted on helping They with breakfast.

In the kitchen, They took out the frying pan, some rice. Nick watched They pull everything out. Then They got a piece of paper and a pencil and started writing things out. He told Nick that he makes breakfast for all the ladies who live here because Phet gets tired out closing late and she needs all the rest she could get. Then They says that instead of just a security guard for the spa, he’s a multitasker. Nick asked him why he does so much.

“Because I love her,” wrote They.

Nick thought about what They wrote. He thought he had to do the simplest thing for the woman he loves. He helped They make breakfast and They insisted that Nick bring it up to Kwang. They told Nick that he senses Kwang really likes Nick.

-Trinity High School-

Knight finally made it to homeroom again after so three days off. He walked in and decided to go sit in the front row next to where Mary usually sits. Everyone in the classroom began to chatter about why Knight would sit up front.

Nappa came into the classroom and saw Knight sitting up front. She thought he was there for her and decided to go and take Mary’s chair.

“You picked the wrong seat Knight. I’m actually one chair over. But, I guess instead of having you move, I’ll move and sit here,” said Nappa in Mary’s seat.

Mary walked into the classroom a little later than usual because she had to go submit her application for college. She saw Nappa cling to Knight’s arm and smiling at him. Mary decided to go and sit behind Blank’s seat, where Knight usually sat. She started to feel even more jealous of the two together.

Blank finally arrived to class and shouted, “Hey Mary. You and Knight like switched spots or something?” He laughed.

Knight turned around and saw Mary sitting in his seat. Mary looked down and blushed. She was nervous for admitting that she was jealous of him the other night and she was embarrassed by his look now. She thought she could face him, but she should’ve kept her cool and not admit to anything.

Knight was about to get up from his seat and walk back to Mary at his old seat, but the homeroom teacher arrived and he had to remain sitting.

Mary didn’t know how she can face Knight. She hadn’t called him since the night she admitted she was jealous of him and he hadn’t been back to school until today. She didn’t know what to do and to think.

“Mary, what do you think about conservation?” asked the homeroom teacher.

Mary hadn’t paid attention to the teacher at all since she sat thinking of how she can really face him. She was going to leave the classroom as soon as she could and hide for the rest of the day.

Kwang had gotten up as soon as Nick went downstairs. She quickly ran to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. When she came back to her room Nick sat on the floor with some egg flour soup and rice. He also brought up some tea for her and a biscuit. He smiled as she approached him. Kwang couldn’t help but smile back. He had made her breakfast and it was the sweetest thing he could’ve done for her.

Nick and Kwang sat and talked about what they liked to eat and started to learn more about each other. Both realized that they had many things in common and some things not in common.

After they finished breakfast Kwang asked Nick what they wanted to do next about the situation. Nick thought everything was Yatna’s plan, but now that Kwang mentioned why Yatna would do such a thing, he wondered who would be behind everything.

“When I was 15, I went to Mae Hong Son. There, my parents were killed. My mother was in a car accident and my father was shot to death at the market,” said Nick.

“Really? And that’s why you wanted to get rid of the market,” said Kwang. “Prince never told me how your parents actually died. Wow, I never knew.”

“Yeah, I don’t like to talk about it much. No, I didn’t want to get rid of the market. My aunt wanted to build on it and I told her no. But, she burned the place down. And, I had no other choice but to follow her commands afterwards. That’s why I thought she was behind your kidnapping,” said Nick.

“Oh, I had no idea,” said Kwang. “I really thought that you were cold.”

“The only reason why I follow her commands is to make her trust me. Then she can give me some power in the company. My dad used to own half this company with my aunt. But, after his death, she took guardianship of it. She never gave me my portion of it. She told me that my dad didn’t leave any of it to me. But, as a charity case, she will raise me up and she will let me have some of it if I can prove to her that I will help the company succeed. So, I grew up wanting the company. I grew up wanting to show her that I can handle things. I wanted to become the boss so that I can find out what went on at the company. My mom dropped me off at Mae Hong Son with a map to this house. She told me I had to go there and that she would pick me up as soon as everything got settled at the company. But, she never told me what was going on. I stalled that day that she dropped me off and then Lawyer Toon came to pick me up and tell me that my dad had been shot at the market. Then, as we reached the hotel room, Lawyer Toon told me my mother had gotten into an accident near the park that I was at.”

Kwang sat still and listened to what Nick had to say intently. “Wow, I had no idea that was your motive. Do you really believe your aunt could really have burned the market? Do you really believe she kidnapped me? You think she killed your parents?”

Nick thought about the situation. “I really don’t know.”

“Nick, Prince told me something that I think you should ask him about. He told me that whatever he had to say will ruin the family. I believe that he will tell you about it if you ask. He wouldn’t tell me. For some reason, I believe that your aunt isn’t as evil as she seems to be. You know, the only reason why I was asked to marry into the family was because she thought I was actually Aunt Phet’s daughter. She did something to Aunt Phet years ago and she wanted to rid herself of that sin. I believe that your aunt really has no bad intentions anymore,” insisted Kwang.

“Perhaps you’re right. For some reason, I never suspected her as the murder of my father. That’s why I wanted to find out who it is that wanted to kill him. She puts on a tough act, but deep down she wants to be loved. She’s been secretly dating someone for years now, but I never cared enough about her personal life to ask her who the guy is. She’s so secretive about things,” said Nick. “Kwang, why did you care so much about the market? I know you hate seeing people lose their income, but you went that extreme?”

“Well, I actually grew up in Mae Hong Son. My mom was a pastry chef and she had visited that area before deciding on a career with my grandfather. When she came, she visited the market and loved the local ingredients. My grandfather took her down to the park there and brought her an ice cream cone. He had to go buy some last minute items and there, my parents met each other. My dad was an environmentalist and had been assigned to work there. My mom’s ice cream dropped on the ground and he brought her a new one. From then on, they fell in love. My mother went to Bangkok to finish school and as soon as she graduated they got married and moved to Mae Hong Son. My dad built a home for them while she was studying.” Kwang smiled.

Nick thought that was a romantic story. He thought about the girl with the ice cream and the little brother. His heart thumped so loud when he met her. But, it was impossible that Kwang could be the same girl. That girl died in the fire.

“Now, you want to be a floralist?” asked Nick.

“Yes, and my favorite flowers to work with are gardenias. It’s amazing how I still haven’t been able to start the semester yet,” laughed Kwang.

“Is there one in Mae Hong Son?” asked Nick.

“Why?” asked Kwang.

“Maybe in order to figure out what is going on we should move there and you can attend school and Aunt Yatna won’t be pissed that I ditched work for two days. Plus, you can hide out because I refuse to let you marry Prince,” said Nick.

“I don’t know, that’s weird to go and live with a guy,” said Kwang.

“But, we’re together…aren’t we?” asked Nick.

-Trinity High School: Homeroom-

Mary hurried out the classroom as soon as the bell rang. Knight got up from the seat and turned around but Mary was gone. Nappa latched onto his arms and he quickly grabbed her hands to pry it off. She couldn’t believe that he would treat her like that after their date night. Knight hurried out the door.

“Yep, he’s not into you,” said Blank.

Someone else in the class chimed in, “Yeah, he did the same thing to me. Nice guy, wished he liked me back. But he is brutally honest when he doesn’t want someone anymore.”

Nappa’s face turned sour and she hated that Knight didn’t like her.

-Gai’s House-

“Wow, Gai’s house is actually pretty nice,” said Nick.

“Well, yeah bad boy…my family isn’t too dead broke, just that they won’t spoil me and they make me pay for my own stuff,” said Gai. “Sometimes my mom goes into debt, but my dad always makes the money to pay it off.”

“Gai used to help me out with clients. We’d split money. And she works with Aunt Phet for extra money now,” said Kwang.

“Woah, you sleep with men instead?” asked Nick. “My friends told me that those men went around with Kwang.”

“You know nothing do you? Have you slept with this virgin here?” asked Gai.

Kwang’s face turned red and Nick confirmed that Kwang was indeed a virgin before him. She did not get anything operated on. Gai noticed the silence and smiled at the couple.

“Oh wow,” remarked Gai. “And you kept this a secret from me? No wonder you two were in your room last night.”

Nick grabbed hold of Kwang’s shoulders and saw her face get brighter and brighter.

“No need to blush,” said Gai. “I’m one of your best friends. No need to hide anything either.”

-Body Scents-

Nick picked up a lavender bath oil bottle from the shelf and read the label. Kwang had gone to pick out some different products to bring back to the spa. He wished that Kwang would let him touch her again but then he didn’t want to be the same Nick that used force. Besides, he didn’t want to think perverted things.

The two walked to the back alley and Kwang grabbed hold of Nick’s left hand. He stopped and he couldn’t hold his urge to kiss her. She looked into Nick’s eyes and wanted to be in his arms. She is already his and she doesn’t care if she is hurt again. At least, that is what she is telling herself. This time she wanted him to take her and she won’t resist at all. Kwang made the first move and at least gently set the spa products on the ground and wrapped her arms around Nick’s neck and kissed him. Nick was caught by surprised.

He released his lips and mumbled, “Kwang, I can’t control myself. Stop now so I don’t feel like I’m going to take advantage of you.”

Kwang felt like a magnet had attracted her to Nick’s body heat, she didn’t want to let go.

aggrr....if i was kwang, i dunt know if i'll forgive him that easily... but his sweet sexy eyes n SMILE can make me MELT! ha! :lol: love it so far, please update more, ch 23 was a very sweet ch. love it!
I know, p'eks like Om makes me melt.

Wow,sweety cap,love it. :wub:
I like your proverd that Kwang said to Nick.....

Hope Knight doesn't run their friendship with his friend...

Want to know who is Latsamee uncle and why he do like that.Latsamee is mean.

You say cap.24 is sweet too,i can't wait to read than.... :D

I can't never lose intress in this FF.
Thank you and update soon... ;)
Things will start revealing soon. I love writing this ff, I hope I can figure out a great ending :)

thanks for the update! i can't wait for more.
it was so sweet of nick....i'm starting to like him more lol
Nick is nicer now. But, I kinda miss his aggressive side. lol.

eeek...nick and kwang are getting cuter...but i cant believe she forgave him that quick...but it's sexy Om we're talking about here....i would forgive him in an instant lolz
Yup, it is Om, that's why she forgave so fast :p Otherwise, she'd make him suffer for a while.

Yeah I agree with everyone Kwang forgive Nick to fast. She should have made him suffer a bit more..hehe

Wonder what Latsamee uncle is up too? And who is he? And what is Yatna up too now? I wonder what happened to Nappa? So now Knight want to date Mary.
Hehe, you will soon find out in the next few chapters when I finish writing them :p

I made Kwang forgive fast because the chapters keep adding up and I didn't want to make it super long. hehe. Since I want to start writing Type B :)

Nick and Kwang are so cute in this chapter.
thanks for the update.
My pleasure, happy to update for readers like you :)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you,Thank you and thank you,so cutie...hehe.
Her parent story was like thiers but Nick doesn't know that was Kwang and she either.
How will Knight and Mary couple go on??? :mellow:

Things is getting good....
Update soon... ;)

jeeja

HOT so HOT....the last part was OH MAN i can't even explain it...perverted lol
update soon, i'm anxious to know wat will happen