What time is it?

4:13 pm. hot & sunny & i'm drenched w/ sweat. i should have exercised this morning, but i was still sleeping. -_-

none3

sarNie Hatchling
2:33pm...slightly cool because I'm sitting in my work cubicle with the AC running. Eating watermelon and catching up on my paperwork...same oo-- same oo and of course occasionally surfing through sarnworld. :p

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
what time is it? it' summertime!

what time is it? it's summer time!

no in all seriousness i wish it was winter bc best season of all my fave season and my fave month and my fave holiday in one whole package

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
2:33pm...slightly cool because I'm sitting in my work cubicle with the AC running. Eating watermelon and catching up on my paperwork...same oo-- same oo and of course occasionally surfing through sarnworld. :p
girl, you get to eat watermelon in your cubicle?? Sounds like a nice place to work. When I used to work at a call center, we werent even allowed a pice of cookie or candy in our cubicles!

6:52PM..
drizzling outside with light thunder and occasion lightning.

nina07

sarNie Adult
5:58 P.M.

Its sooo HOTTT. especially when you live in Texas, the suburbs. Very Humid, and our AC is very weird at the moment.

lady0fdarkness

3:32 AM, about to go to bed.

It's clear and a bit humid outside. I wish it would rain though; always nice to sleep while it rains.

XCappy

Mr. Char
03:00 pm (Taiwan)

I'm doing my chinese homework :D Got 100/100 today, yiheeee !

none3

sarNie Hatchling
girl, you get to eat watermelon in your cubicle?? Sounds like a nice place to work. When I used to work at a call center, we werent even allowed a pice of cookie or candy in our cubicles!

6:52PM..
drizzling outside with light thunder and occasion lightning.

It's 2:34 PM in Southern Cali over here...nice weather, sunny and it is slightly humid. Luckily I work near Malibu Beach so I can always hit the beach after work.

To Ladyofdarkness:
It's a non-profit organization and we are funded by the Dept. of Education. I deal with Civic Education...sounds pretty cool huh? but in reality...there's a lot of paperwork involved and our stress level is slightly mild. That's why we are able to do a lot of things like eating and listening to music at our work station. I like my job a lot!!!!!! despite the stress level na jaa. :D

lady0fdarkness

can I go work there too? I want to eat at my station and listen to music.. maybe bring in a portable dvd player and watch lakorns too.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Tonight/this morning its breezy. Everynow and then I would feel the coolness brush againsht my toes. (I'm laying on my bed my feet are towards the open window)...The time is currently 3:04 AM and its 56 degrees here in my part of the world. I would love to come visit you one day and write about your time and weather. Yall better not call the cops if you see a scarry looking asain girl oustide your window jotting down the time and weather hahahaha...