what's your "Top 10" Japanese serial?

neena

sarNie Adult
After watching Hana Yori Dango I got hooked onto Japanese dramas. I don't think I've seen up to 10 yet though...I've seen a few though. Here's a list of the ones I've seen/am seeing in no particular order.

1. Hana Yori Dango
2. Nobuta wo Produce
3. Stand Up!
4. Kisarazu Cat's Eye
5. Brother Beat
6. 1 Litre of Tears

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
hm... for me... hm... i've watched a few... but these are a few of my favorites... so far, that i can remember... in no particular order, either...

hana yori dango
moon child
battle royale I & II
stand up!
nobuta wo produce
kimi wa petto
gokusen I & II
GTO
devilman
cashern (i forgot the spelling heeh)
to heart
summer snow

now i'm tryin to watch a few more... all at once... but it's hard to find eng sub on many of them... *sighs*

sarN

sarNie Granny
i seen alots and i can't even spell the tittle out LOL but one dat stood out for me is TRICK !!!!!!!! I love dat series ! I seen I, II, III

yukihime

Private
1. Hana Yori Dango
2. Gokusen
3. Kimi Wa Petto
4. 1 Litre of Tear (i think i lost more than a litre of tear for this dorama)
5. Anego
6. Summer Snow
7. Stand Up!!
8. Nobuta Wo Produce
9. Kurosagi
10. Gokusen II

I just finished Summer Snow....such a touching everlasting love story...sobs.. :wavecry:

biava

sarNie Hatchling
havent seen much jap serial but i love
hana yori dango my #1 ^_^
#2 attention please
#3havent seen other ones lolz

Hiatus

Super Momo
1 litre of tears [always loved series based on true story =D]
kimi wa petto
orange days
god give me one more chance
that's about it the rest isnt in my top 10

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm. I don't think I've even seen 5 Jdramas yet...let alone 10. Haha.
For the ones I've seen:

1. Rich Man, Poor Woman (I absolutely love the cast! The storyline was a little too simple for my taste, but it was still enjoyable.)
2. Hana Yori Dango II (I enjoyed this part more than the first part because the storyline was better.)
3. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (I love Shun's character!)
4. Gokusen (Because it's the only other Jdrama that I've seen alongside those posted above haha.)

I believe these are ALL the Jdramas I've seen thus far with the addition of HYD I, which isn't listed above.

And as you can tell...these are all Shun dramas. HAHA. Yeah, I love Shun Oguri!

fun

Expired Sarnie
In no particular order:

Rich Man Poor Woman- I haven't seen a good romcom jodorama for the longest time that doesn't deal with high school kids haha so this made it to my list. Killer awesome soundtrack.

One Litre of Tears- Heck I cried more than a litre. Awesome soundtrack as well.

Hana Kimi- My favorite version of all version. I don't know why the Japanese did another redemption of it which by the way is horrible.

Innocent Love- Japanese men are the least attractive Asian guys among Koreans, Chinese and Thai LOL but when a good drama overshadows that. This is it.

Worth mentioning:
The Black Swindler
Buzzer Beat
Atashinchi no Danshi

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oo.. top 10.. it'll be hard... i'll list them in no particular order..

Tokyo Dogs
My Boss, My Hero
Hana Kimi (2008)
Hitotsu Yane no Shita
Heavenly Coins
Galileo
Yoshitsune
Summer Snow
Attention Please
Nagareboshi

I can list a whole lot more.. but these are my favorites <3

dariey

sarNie Adult
-1 litre of tears will always be my number 1 fav jdorama. extremely beautiful story even it is sad.the cast that hold their role really well and the flow of the story are almost no weakness.so beautiful that i can't describe with word.
all takuya kimura tv series especially HERO (series & movie),CHANGE,PRIDE and Love Generation. 
-hana kimi.even part of the drama are nonsense and different with the manga version like the dorm competition but it give so many moral value.that what i like the most.
-big wing.full of moral value with no romance.

i the person who chase over moral value and slice of life in every story that i watch.that is why i got to say jdorama have fulfill what i wanted the most compare to other country drama which only focus on love,love and love.those typical story bored me sometimes but i can give exception if the storyline are ok.