When did you start using the internet??

Muddie Murda

smile...
Internet was my lifeeeee. I really started in 1999. (Using the one at the library for 20 minutes at a time didn't count).
All I did was look for pictures of Joni and Louis. tee-hee.
Then I finally got the internet at home and started to get into chatrooms...mainly just to find people who loved Thai stuff like me. :D
Got into forums/messageboard. First board I've ever used was http://www.voy.com/7somethingsomething
Got into webdesign
Introduced to fan fics and met a bunch of crazy people (kidding)
Got into graphic design
Started to use AA and hated it but still went on for some unknown reason.
Quit AA. Went to Xanga.
Got into college. Lived online.
Now a workaholic so I don't live online anymore.
To think I would never get over the internet! But I did. :D First time on in a week.
There's hopes guys. Don't give up. LOL Jk I miss my internet life. :(

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I started to use the internet when I was 9... that's around 2000... :lol:

and the only thing I do in the net before was play games on barbie.com and pollypocket.com... i can stay in front of the computer whole day dressing up barbie... :lol:

LMAO donna..shoot my nieces bugs me to go on those sites..they can spend hrs naming their adopted virtual pets... :lol:

from barbie.com to *ahem*.. moving on up!!! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... internet. :wub: I think i started using it when i was in the 7th grade [1999].

i first started using AIM, i still have my first screen name too, gosh, when i think about my screen name, it's soo... childish. lol. From Aim, i started going into chatrooms, then started having an AA page, APT 107 page, a geocities page. I started getting into thai forums, browsing through thai actresses/actors pages & musics.

In 2003, i took a break from forums & browsing for thai stars & got into xanga. & then in 2005, i got into Myspace! Man i was addicted.... lol. & then in the beginning of this year, i started browsing for lakorns on YT & that's when i found out about SW & now it's the newest thing i love about the internet!

noungning

Heartless
probably the same as the OP lol... i was young, like 1 yr old lmfao.

um it all started um... hmmm... at school, then library, then home. finally got my own set at home 1997...

aol... gee lord. i was there for some time... possibly almost 4 yrs... then converted to cable. wow, amazing grace.

hahah AA, i do have one too, xanga, myspace, hi5. and a few of my own sites on freeweb like geocities, tripod, etc. currently trying to build my own crap, but it's not going anywhere.

now, i just use IE, surf the net, shop, chat on msn/aim, dl music, and post on forums.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Around 2004, I was in 4th grade back then. Used Friendster, Blogger, Yahoo Messenger, Mutiply, MSN to name a few lol. And forums too!!!

I can't imagine what our life would be now without internet, it is a big help these days though unfortunately some people abuse it.