Where Are They Now? Stars Who Have Faded from the Entertainment Industry

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love his eyes when I watched him with Pok...Gosh, those eyes where you can just get lost in them. As a matter of fact, I think I might go back at watch the lakorn again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He seems happy with ordinary life and haven't changed a whole lot. Some that left look very different. His eyes will forever let people know who he is even when he does changed or become older. It is one of those unique feature that define who you are.

I think whill ago he didn't want to be pra'ek cause it is boring lol. I don't remember when was his last role as one. After that he doesn't want to play one anymore and wants to play a bad guy instead hahahah. Not sure if he was ever offer any such roles though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bandit has gotten a little chubby, but that's okay ado looking good. Yeah I haven't seen an actor in today's generation that ppossesses such alluring eyes. Sad sad. I think his wife is pretty. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated article from Gossipstar: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/52919
Real Life is More Than a Fairytale; Forever Handsome Leading Actor Suriya Chinpan

People are still probably reminiscent of former leading actor Suriya Chinpan. He was a famous leading actor from the first generation of actors in the Thai entertainment industry. He was also friends with Sorapong Chatree, an actor from the same generation. Suriya had many successful works that included both movies and lakorns like Payong, Look Jao Praya, Mon Ruk Mae Nam Moon, especially boran lakorns like Singha Krai Porb, Chaiyachet, Chanee Noi, and many more. He was also successful as a musician artist. He was the singer of "Rak Gao Tee Baan Gert" and even started his own band. Before retiring from acting due to health reasons, Suriya Chinpan suffered a stroke. He was left temporarily paralyzed. After recovering, he made a living as a taxi driver and opened a restaurant. Afterwards, he encountered a major life crisis which lead him to contemplate suicide. Presently, Suriya Chinpan is 63 years old. He still accepts some work as a singer for occasional events and sells secondhand shoes at the market for a living to help treat his stage two liver cirrhosis. For those who miss this leading actor, let's take a look at sweet memories from his past career as an actor. Don't forget to follow and support him.     

Dang, I'm really throwing it back with these actors if they're from Sorapong's generation. They're like the pioneers of Thai ET. I've been watching some really old movies from the 60s or 70s. Lol. I haven't seen one with Suriya in it but might just check him out when I have time. He was a handsome old school fella. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awwww...so sad to see him selling shoes like that. Not sure why. A job is a job when one needs to support one self. Still...a pra'ek needs to be rich, arrogant and above the law kind of man lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The actors and actress of those generation didn't make that much money like today's generation so I'm not suprised that some end up where they are. Unless they have good business head it is rare to hear about one becoming wealthy. It is sad sometime.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated article from Gossipstar: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/52947
Do You Still Remember Leading Actor Pat Patson? Still Handsome at 41

Leading actor Pat Patson disappeared from the entertainment industry for many years. When he first entered the industry, many producers and fans were interested in Pat. He was most known for his inability to speak Thai clearly. This uniqueness about him made him memorable to many people. Pat entered the industry playing his first role in lakorn Boon Dtang Kai along with many other works such as Ruk Kaam Klong, See Maai Kaan, Hua Jai Mee Ngao, Aluan Khon Rai Som, Dtaam Ruk Dtaam Lah, Kitjakam Chai Soht, and many more. Besides these, he starred in many films as well.

Afterwards, Pat disappeared from the TV screen due to criticisms about his inability to speak Thai clearly. No one contacted him for work. As a result, Pat started working a normal job where he earned monthly wages. Pat is now 41 years old. However, his handsomeness has not changed, making him no less of a competitor compared to others. Most importantly, Pat has now started accepting work in the ET again.  Even though it isn't as much as before, he still has work for us to follow so that we can stop missing him. Pat still has that broken Thai charm about him along with his sincere smile.  

I was waiting for them to write an article about him. He's currently playing the dad of a 17 year old in The Hormones Series Season 3 Finale. He's gay in there too  :cry: 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
PHATMAN'S LOVE!!!! lol. Pat will forever be my Poom Rattanaboodin. :heart:  His face is slightly fuller but still so handsome. I miss both him and Ning. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Heidi said:

Oh for sure, no one has Pat's charm  :heart: Pat's Poom was perfect and lovable.. 
I saw some parts of Film's take on 'Poom' and omg, he tries too hard to act like Patson. I didn't like the way Film act, he's just not suave. I don't like the remake at all.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol the pat poom and film poom are day and night....

i didn't know he was critize so much, i quite lots of his lakorn...

poor guy having so much health problem and now working so hard

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What?! Gay? I knew something was fishy when I saw that scene of him and his bff. Haha. Oh well, it's okay. I like me a versatile actor.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Remember John Ratanveroj from old school Jam Luey Rak with Ning? Well this is how he looks now. He's still singing with Kong and their band Nuvo. He has certainly gained a lot of weight. I don't remember his lakorns but the women in my household to this day still complain about how much they dislike him from Sampathan Hua Jai LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dXblEjgG0M

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Man, I love nuvo. There's this song from him I used to listen to all the time. He has such a nice voice. Yeah, he gained a lot of weight.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
he had a lakorn with Noi...fallen bird...it was halarious...I didn't care for him but the lakorn was that good for me

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
he had a lakorn with Noi...fallen bird...it was halarious...I didn't care for him but the lakorn was that good for me
I didn't care for Noi back then, but she was hilarious in there. I wonder what they see in John to make him pa'ek back in the days. Didn't find him good looking at all.