Which characters do you want to copy their clothes ?

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
Hey everyone,

I was wondering while watching some lakorn.
Do you have maybe some lakorn where you tell to yourself ? The clothes that he/she wears. I want the same clothes, i want to copy her/him ?

If yes from which characters ?

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Pidsawat: Ubol (The dancing outfit and the casual outfit during the period era)
Roy Mai: Maneerin
Sud Sai Pan: Gandawasee
Wanida: Wanida

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Stephanie's wardrobe from Talay Fai. Lace is my weak spot, I buy so many lace dresses it is getting worrisome LOL. I love the blue short sleeve lace dress she wore the most.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I want to copy all the clothes the n"rai wear . The more revealing the better
Couldn't agree more! I have always pondered when the characters in lakorn wear such revealing clothes like it got me thinking "are there people who actually wear those kind of clothes on daily basis?" but I would trade anything to donning those clothes everyday!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Couldn't agree more! I have always pondered when the characters in lakorn wear such revealing clothes like it got me thinking "are there people who actually wear those kind of clothes on daily basis?" but I would trade anything to donning those clothes everyday!
celebrity get to play dress up on a daily basis ^^ if I have the body , I want to walk around with only a bikin & pretend I'm a model

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I could relate to Mint Chalida's character Ruthainark in Cubic. I dress very simply, just shirt and jeans and rubber shoes is enough.
I want to copy Chompoo's style in reality and even in Cupids The Series. The lakorn is not yet airing but seeing the preview photos of the shooting makes me want to have all of her wardrobe lol. The irony is that I don't like wearing heels. LOL
I also want to have Mai Davika's wardrobe from Plerng Naree. Sexy, elegant and stylish at the same time. :D

saki

sarNie Adult
I like the way Chompoo Araya dresses in real life. I also love her clothes in Mia Taeng. Elegant and very feminine.
I also like Wanida's clothes for classic old style.