which n'ek and/or p'ek shouldn't/never pair up??

transcend89

sarNie Adult
who do you think will not make a good couple if they were starred in a lakorn and if they did should they be paired up again????

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
vee with noon w
vee with aum p
vee with kwan
oil with pancake
ann t with aum a (she's too old for him)
aum a with benz
brook with kob
brook with aum p
brook with noon w

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I thought Pancake and Oil were cute in WM...but anyone that pairs up with Stefan is a no no for me...lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought Pancake and Oil were cute in WM...but anyone that pairs up with Stefan is a no no for me...lol
it's because oil is MY sexy oil and pancake is just pancake, everyone knows how much i like her :loool:

au p with all the n'eks in ch7 except pan of course :loool: :loool:

any praek that's shorter than the nangek. win & pancake were paired, and you could see the heels they put the boy in. in the last scene, instead of at least, getting him pants that will go over the heels, they didn't! the heels were obvious. i couldn't take my eyes off of them, & that ruined it for me. :lol: it was a fun lakorn though overall.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
true any pra ek that is too short for the nang ek, definitely cee and pancake, cee and bee namthip, bie sukrit and pancake, aum and num,

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I don't think Cee will ever pair with Bee Namthip anyways but hopefully not Pancake either because she's too tall for him.

Cee/Chompoo as much as I love both of them, Chom looks like she can take Cee down any day LOL.

Paul/Noon
Paul/Aum P.

Mann

Vee w/ anyone .. because no matter what he'll be Vee
Rome & Noon S.
Aff & Por T
New :eek:
Pancake & Cee lol i see that happening in the future tho
Noon & Tle
Tle & Araya
Bie & Pat
Chatchai w/ any any of the younger nang aeks ..
Namfon & Paul
-- i have more lol i can't think

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Por T. & Ann T. :lol: ..who wanna see tis pair? lol..one ting..she looks too mature for him..and second ting..her acting skills would totallie CRUSHED his... -_-

Cee & Noon...i personally tink she looks too mature for him

Bie with Aom P. or Bee N. i hope exact neva pairs 'em up... B)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aum & Ann T -- I still can't get over the fact they're starring in a lakorn together. Ann looks too mature for Aum, although aum is sexy. lol

Paul with any actresses -- i'm just being bias here. I don't like Paul... period.

Stephan with any actresses -- i'm being bias again. i don't like his acting.

Kade with these young actresses - enough said. :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so far so good you guyz about got it all
why do some of them pair up with each other in the first place anyways hopefully the directors will learn from history to not pair those couples up again if ever

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Weir Sukollawat and Aum Patcharapa (they're having a lakorn together) : they look more like little brother/big sister than phra ek/nang ek... but I'll watch it though, I like these 2.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Por T. & Ann T. :lol: ..who wanna see tis pair? lol..one ting..she looks too mature for him..and second ting..her acting skills would totallie CRUSHED his... -_-
kashie, i like por t, he's really handsome but yes, don't want to see por with ann, she looks to old for her
chatchai with namfon, pat... young actress in one word: he's like a pervert, disgusting
por n with pok: no, no and no, he's better than her, let him with noon w or aum p
captain with pim: enough, bored let captain pair up with aom p again!
win and kwan: don't like win at all, she's better with my sexy oil

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think anyone should pair up with Paul Pattrapol. I don't know why, there's something about him that makes me not like him. Maybe it's his nose...

fanny

sarNie Adult
aum a and benz p= love them both, but as a couple it a no no no they just look odd
pancake and win=never watch pancake's lakorn before ,but i just think they are very weir couple.
cee and aum p=watching pi moo like watching brother and sister playing around, aum look like cee older sista. i coulnt finish this lakorn.
veir and aump= wow another big sister playing with little brother.
vee and noon= vee look too weak to be p'ek.
willy and ploy c=their up coming lakorn...they are the most odd couple to be pair up, i thought my tik j and ploy are odd enough, but willy and ploy hmm.
film and tong= omg she does not suit n'ek role or any p'ek.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I don't think anyone should pair up with Paul Pattrapol. I don't know why, there's something about him that makes me not like him. Maybe it's his nose...
agree with this one...why the heck he keep getting to play p'ek and he is not even good. when he play mean i just thought its funny.