which n'ek and/or p'ek shouldn't/never pair up??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Vee w/ anyone .. because no matter what he'll be Vee
Rome & Noon S.
Aff & Por T
New :eek:
Pancake & Cee lol i see that happening in the future tho
Noon & Tle
Tle & Araya
Bie & Mew
Chatchai w/ any any of the younger nang aeks ..
Namfon & Paul
-- i have more lol i can't think

Lol Bie & Mew???! I was looking down the thread and those name pop up right away I nearly had a heart attack LOL mannie doesn't like my 2nd love couple? LOL LLLLLL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoo haha.. imma have to think.. but so far..

aff n por.. por.. eeeeeeeek... por.. nono.. lmao..

hmmmm i cant think atm.. ill add later lol..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
nam with kwan: omg, my lovely kwan with this man? no, no, no, it's a shame! nam deserves bee m and only her!
au p with aum p: heartbreaker to see aum p with this ugly man, he doesn't fit any p'ek role
au p with noon w: like with aum p

Mann

Lol Bie & Mew???! I was looking down the thread and those name pop up right away I nearly had a heart attack LOL mannie doesn't like my 2nd love couple? LOL LLLLLL
awwh p'tina no no .. haha LOL i messed up ! gosh haha .. my sister was buggin me when i updated the list .. i ment to say bie & pat sutanisee haha .. i saw someone banner and totally messed up hahah . even though it fits the storyline haha they don't look good together goshies when i saw it i had a heart attack haha or a heart ache :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
chakrit with pinky: too old for her
chakrit with noon w: too bad looking for her
>>>> ok, i admit, i don't like chakrit at all -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
chakrit with pinky: too old for her
chakrit with noon w: too bad looking for her
>>>> ok, i admit, i don't like chakrit at all -_-

kong!!! omg he looks so feminine!!! no, no and no!
lol. Jenna.. hating on Kashie's krit. :lol:

Ohh yeshh i agree with you on Kong... he's.. eh.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
nam with kwan: omg, my lovely kwan with this man? no, no, no, it's a shame! nam deserves bee m and only her!
Hahaha :lol: his smile is weird and makes him look ugly... but he's cute when keeping his mouth closed.
Oh and why Bee Matika ?

nikki1786

LizQuen
aum and ann... XD XD XD should i tell why? its really obvious~! but since they're bankable p'ek and ne'k... why not... since Ken and Aff will be pair too 8-|

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Vee w/ anyone .. because no matter what he'll be Vee
Rome & Noon S.
Aff & Por T
New :eek:
Pancake & Cee lol i see that happening in the future tho
Noon & Tle
Tle & Araya
Bie & Pat
Chatchai w/ any any of the younger nang aeks ..
Namfon & Paul
-- i have more lol i can't think

Aff & Por T...too bad it's already done...they should not allow this pairing, Aff has a sophisticated beauty that is not suitable for Por. She's so out of his league too.
I'd have to agree with Paul & Namfon, no chemistry whatsoever.

Aum & Ann T -- I still can't get over the fact they're starring in a lakorn together. Ann looks too mature for Aum, although aum is sexy. lol

Paul with any actresses -- i'm just being bias here. I don't like Paul... period.

Stephan with any actresses -- i'm being bias again. i don't like his acting.

Kade with these young actresses - enough said. :lol:
I don't think anyone should pair up with Paul Pattrapol. I don't know why, there's something about him that makes me not like him. Maybe it's his nose...

I didn't like Paul either, only because I never watched his lakorns before, but I like him...I think he's adorable, not Ken hot, but he is good looking. I think he's a fine actor, that's more suitable for goofy roles, I like him like that...but his mean roles aren't bad either. If you haven't given him a chance you should try to, I did and I ended up liking him...my favorite lakorn for him is the one with Yardthip, it's such an interesting story, you should definitely watch it.

Por and Pat should never pair up again!
I second that, they've been around each other way too much, like they're the only people that can be paired with them...I'm glad to see Pat with other actors, and she actually looks good with them.

Pat & Go...I don't know what they were thinking, he isn't P'ek material at all. How could they put Por in it and let him play supporting role to the guy that I know as the loser, jerk, and creep in lakorns like Rai Rissaya and Ruk Ter Took Wan...

Oil & Kob...I'm a fan of both, but I wasn't feeling their chemistry and they just didn't look good to me.

I agree with the Aum and Ann...she is too old for him, that lakorn is gonna look weird.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think anyone should pair up with Paul Pattrapol. I don't know why, there's something about him that makes me not like him. Maybe it's his nose...
Aww, i actually like Paul with Buachompoo a lot. His nose is ugly now that I've been watching his newer lakorns.

Pairs that should never pair up:
Nok Chatchai & new young actresses
Por & Kob...they host well together, but not acting as a pair.
Dan & Ae

gotta go watch mtv now. if i remember i will post more

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So far none yet, I've only discovered lakorns around 2013-2014 lol so far I've watched lakorns that are released between 2010-present. So far, so good lol.