Which Star Are You From

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
hehheheh i watched Ep. 1-8 without the subs hahhaha.. it was kinda like if you dont look at the screen and pay attention to their actions you wont understand it. But yeah i like this series alot! kim rae won is so sexy in here! =) gosh i like looking at him hahaha

danny

sarNie Hatchling
just so that you guys know the subs for ep.1-2 are out at d-addicts...
and well so far the series is pretty good such a tear jecker though...but overall KRW is hot and well JRW is beautiful...i think this has got to be her best acting ever...

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i love this series! its so cute.. i wish i knew what they were saying but hey i take their dialouge and make it to my own.. heheheh but yeah its so cute. i finished ep. 9 and it ended it a kiss!!! hehehehhe and aye what is that song that keeps on playing .. i kinda like it.. is it Bi's song? and if it is wats the title of it?

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
omg omg!!! episode 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is a must see!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i love this series!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiatus

Super Momo
im harsubbing the ep 1 & 2 it should be up soon lol somewhere in my archive section hahahaha when I'll feel like uploading it. but then the fille will be 500 mb. LOL

danny

sarNie Hatchling
natty said:
this series is really cute..
[post="105317"][/post]​

agree agree agree....it is a cute series but also one that makes you cry a good combination to make you laugh and cry...lol....^^very cute indeed...^^
so far so good but it's been pretty sad for these past few eps. but still i love it...^^

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Penny said:
dont say that! it melts my heart! i have decided to wait till the drama comes out, cuz watching it bit by bit is too painful for me to bare!!
[post="110745"][/post]​

watch it at youtube.. even though you have to open like 7 windows they have subbs now.. thanks to one of the users there are subs now.. and im loving this drama but i kinda hate the grandma, yes i undertsand she a lost a daughter because of Kim Rae Won but she should just let the two get each other...

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!! It ended!!!!! I love this series!! it's so cute!! especially Kim Rae Won!! both of the characters are so cute!! ahahahaha this is on my top list now..It was a happy ending=)

danny

sarNie Hatchling
i'm sure that you'll just have to wait a few more months...

this series was sad but cute....love the ending it was so very sweet...^^

cecilia

Staff member
i just have to add one word..

RAE WON is so good in here..i love him here more than LOVESTORY..mr.socrate is just not my thing..but i'm so digging raewon here..he's so sweet..^^..broke my heart everytime i see pain in his face..:cry:

numfon

sarNie Adult
Ana said:
The DVD came out already. My sis just bought it :w000t:
[post="116363"][/post]​

i knowww!! i just got it today! i'm so addicted to this series. :wub:

both JRW and KRW are cute. :wub: i love Ryeo Won's smile ^_^

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i caught a few episodes on tv and KRW is really hot in this one. iunno why but he is super handsome. they mad JRW so plain but she is still cute. ill probably have to watch this one after finals.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I was really addicted watching this series.Even though the subs are so off at times :rolleyes: . Up 2 episode 10 now :w000t: . JRW is so plain in the drama sometime alittle to pale..lol..yet she's still cute ^_^ . KRW, he's so handsome in the drama. He look his best in here. Sometime I find him funny in the drama even though it's suppose to be a serious scene..LOL.. :lmao: . I hate JRW momma the rich lady damn she really gets on my nerve. And her cousin. Is she gonna turn bitchy later?.

numfon

sarNie Adult
He also suffered from a psychological syndrome of such as not stepping onto the sidewalk and washing hands 12 times a day.
when did they mention that part? i watched it with subs..but i don't remember it saying anything about his psychological syndrome at all.