which thai actor/actress would you like to be stranded on an island with?

may-lyn

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha hey again!
im feelin kinda random so i decided
to post this topic^^LOL
WHICH ACTOR/ACTRESS WOULD U LIKE TO BE STRANDED ON AN
ISLAND WITH??LOL
I KNOW ITS A LITTLE CORNY^^LOL

For me it would have to be tik j^^LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg ur postin so much lol.. hahaha but ooooo who would i choose.. this is difficult but .. ummmm .. ummm..

AUM ATICHART hehehehe.. who wouldn't but hmm this is difficult tho.. too many guys hehe xp.. n actress.. hmmmm.. aff.. rita.. lalalalala xp..

may-lyn

sarNie Hatchling
omg ur postin so much lol.. hahaha but ooooo who would i choose.. this is difficult but .. ummmm .. ummm..

AUM ATICHART hehehehe.. who wouldn't but hmm this is difficult tho.. too many guys hehe xp.. n actress.. hmmmm.. aff.. rita.. lalalalala xp..
LOL^^ hahah cool! lol
and is my posting a bad thing? LOL
hahahah
thanks for the reply though^^

dmenxue

sarNie Egg
hahaha hey again!
im feelin kinda random so i decided
to post this topic^^LOL
WHICH ACTOR/ACTRESS WOULD U LIKE TO BE STRANDED ON AN
ISLAND WITH??LOL
I KNOW ITS A LITTLE CORNY^^LOL

For me it would have to be tik j^^LOL
Hmm I wish that Ken and me .....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
feel free to call me aiko .. its more simple and faster to type than xlilanimeanjox lol.. xp .. hehe..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ack! so hard to choose!..haha..umm...well...

i think i will choose either Golf Mike or Win!..ahaha..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

and what do you expect to be doing with my man on this island of yours? LMFAO! yes mine would have to be AUM uh huh

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

yea me too..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and what do you expect to be doing with my man on this island of yours? LMFAO! yes mine would have to be AUM uh huh
**coughcough** stuffs lmao.. hehe.. wat happens in the jungle.. stays in the jungle lmao.. haha.. >_< .. jlr styled lmao.. hahaha.. :loool: .. whooo my gp is gonna kill me lol.. i luv ya khun ying hehe.. .. hehe..

yea me too..
hehe.. >_< .. aum hehe xp.. >_< ..