Who Should Nadech Pair Up With?

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont have likes to like your post  :p You should hide now :secret: lol I watch NY cos I love Nadech. Sometimes even Idk why they are success when Nadech has better chemistry with other actresses like Kim, Mew. 5 lakorns already is silly :yawn: Ch3 is also stupid to give them lakorns continuously instead of pairing them with other actors. I think their fans also dont accept if they pair with others. Like they bash all NY's co stars so we dont know if we can see Nadech more with other actresses :phew:  :shutup:  :shutup:  :hide:
Lizabetha said:
I think exactly the same as you ! Nadech and Yaya have a lot of lakorns together and it's kinda boring to see them together all the time...  :annoyed:
Moreover, i don't think they have a great chemistry... I don't understand the succes of this couple   :shrug:
Kimmy & Nadech are most suited to be paired  :thumbsup:

NY fans, don't kill me please !  :spin: x)

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Step said:
I dont have likes to like your post  :p You should hide now :secret: lol I watch NY cos I love Nadech. Sometimes even Idk why they are success when Nadech has better chemistry with other actresses like Kim, Mew. 5 lakorns already is silly :yawn: Ch3 is also stupid to give them lakorns continuously instead of pairing them with other actors. I think their fans also dont accept if they pair with others. Like they bash all NY's co stars so we dont know if we can see Nadech more with other actresses :phew:  :shutup:  :shutup:  :hide:

Yeah, i read they are overprotective of them ! They want only NY's lakorns  :yuck:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hope he gets paired with other actresses too, fans must understand that in order for celebrities and their careers to grow they should be diverse and be able to experience working with different stars. Bashing is so wrong in all levels. Variety is always good as they say. People should be considerate enough of other's feelings.

My choices so far would be: Mint Chalida, Bella Campen, Margie Rasri, Matt Peranee.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Really miss Kimbarry, although their lakorn didn't have lip to lip kisses and skinship their chemistry was amazing. They're very suitable, but then both Nadech and Kim have chemistry with any of their costars. They can totally take on a raeng lakorn.

Hmm idk who else, it really depends on the story but for kimbarry i'd watch regardless.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Same age

Mat Peranee - Drama or Romantic Comedy
Margie Rasri - Romantic & feel good
Bella Ranee - Slap n Kiss or peiod
Mint Chalida - slap n kiss

Ann Thongprasom - Drama or Comedy
Chompoo Araya - Romantic Comedy
Ploy Chermarn - Drama
Sririta Jensen - Fairy Tale
Cherry or Aff - Romantic drama like Kang Lung Parp(Behind the Painting)

Anne and Nadech looks pretty cute in that pic. Geesh no one styles Anne right anymore. They always give her the straight hair split in the middle, makes her look old and plain. If they style anne right I'd be soo down for a cougar lakorn