Who Should Pope's Next N'ek Be?

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
i think Taew is just shooting with Ter right now so i hope she gets to pair with Pope. Idk what namtarn is up to either. and yeah i believe mint is gonna focus on finishing her studies after her lakorn with toey. i just want pope to be in an aggressive role for once!!! for some reason i don't want pope to pair with yaya or kimmy
I don't really want him to pair with Yaya or Kim either. Simply because it seems to me like they tend to pair with the 'popular' p'eks (and I could be wrong) and people only want them to pair with Pope now because he's popular.

I want to see him with Bella again and Taew. I like him with older n'eks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If the lakorn is about Chinese family, Cris Horwang can be the n'ek. Those feisty woman look :p
Ooo. Cris is not a bad choice. She can spice it up a bit.

Reactions: CPY

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pear Pitchapa is someone whos caught my eye lately. Shes gorgeous and shes good at acting. She mostly plays n'rai but i can see her as n'ek. Her and pope would make an interesting pair

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pear Pitchapa is someone whos caught my eye lately. Shes gorgeous and shes good at acting. She mostly plays n'rai but i can see her as n'ek. Her and pope would make an interesting pair
Um no Peach dear. Haha. But they have already paired up in an MV did you know?? Hehe.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just watched the MV and the singers voice is sooo good! And Pear and Pope look good together. So he was never paralysed? He was pretending the whole time so she could stay with him?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just watched the MV and the singers voice is sooo good! And Pear and Pope look good together. So he was never paralysed? He was pretending the whole time so she could stay with him?
She looks a little bit like Aff when she's not in her rai suit, but IDK not really feeling her as a nang'ek. Haha.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like her too.. but I don’t feel she is ne’k material though.. I enjoyed watching her as n’Rai, she is really good.