Who should Yaya pair up with next?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Anyone other than nadech. I really want to see that she does not need Nadech to make it in the lakorn world. So far she hasn't had chemistry with any of her p'ek besides Nadech. I feel like it only work between NY cause Nadech has chemistry with all his n'eks. Love Yaya and want her to shine on her own, i'm hoping KC will prove that Nadech is not needed.

But definitely Mario, I'd say James Ma but I don't know yet they're super close but they are actors so I'm open for them.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
For sure James Ma, think they would look cute together and maybe have some chemistry too. How did she do with James Ji? I couldn't finish it.

P

PrincessKarina

I'd say James Ma, Mario, Great and Ken P! I hope she can pull it off with these because I didn't finish James Ji and Yaya's lakorn! I seriously thought they lacked so much chemistry that I just called it quit after a few episodes! Yaya seriously need to give other talented actors a chance! Do real kisses and portray everything else with them like she would with Nadech! I believe she can! Just like what I heard in KC that Mark and her shared "real" kisses! Good! That's one step better for Yaya... now just continue!!!!! :rolleyes:

mollyb

sarNie Egg
-Mick Tongraya
-Toey Pongsakorn
-James Ma
-Toomtam Yuthana
-Phet Thakrit

Who do you want her to be paired up with next? I honestly have no idea. I'm just thinking of whomever I think would be a good match for her. Feel free to create your own list. :heart:
James Ma

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I always wanted to see Yaya and KenP pair together.. let's see what the future holds.. lol ..

P

PrincessKarina

Yes I second that! Ken P is taller than Nadech and he is a decent actor!

P

PrincessKarina

For sure James Ma, think they would look cute together and maybe have some chemistry too. How did she do with James Ji? I couldn't finish it.
Uh I think she had no chemistry with James Ji! I had to drop their lakorn too! So boring and looked forced! :aloofandbored:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PrincessKarina

Yaya is a tricky one. To me she lacks chemistry with all her costar so far with the exception of Nadech.

I would like to see her work with Mario out of all the Ch3 actors available. She just doesn't work well with older actors.It didn't work well with Aum and Por. She could work with Rome again. I actually like her in Kularp Rai Nam and that is probably the only lakorn that I truly like from Yaya.

No to Boy as well. For Boy other than Margie, I like him with Gale and Taew.
Lol. True! She need to step up her game now that she's aging. She cannot pull the teenager roles anymore! It's old and repetitive. :aloofandbored:

P

PrincessKarina

I think she is stepping up her game. Her role in KC is out of the box and she aced it to.
That's good to hear because she is getting older. It's important to play serious and versatile roles now! I am not a fan of Yaya no offense so I am not watching KC right now. Maybe one day she might be able to change my mind. :p

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah Yaya has been stepping up her game in KC and to be fair, she has done more than just playing cute characters but they weren't important enough in the storyline to shine like Miss Jee was. The problem with her is that she had already quite a few lakorns lined up after DJA because a few producers were quick to snap her up early on when she wasn't yet very popular.She was already booked for the like of GRGR , TNNKK , Maya tawan and Dao Rueng . There is many of her lakorns I didn't particularly agree with because her characters weren't Particularly interesting and things were evolving around praek like Maya Tawan. That lakorn was the most boring lakorn ever ! It was all about praek talking about his depressing life , and the sweet scenes weren't much either. Difficult to have a lot of chemistry when there isn't a lot of opportunities. The same was true for TD with Mark. That scene in Pretrong's room was definitely worth the wait and I saw chemistry between the two but it lasted five minutes and not much else happened between yaya and Mark after that . 6 years later , with a strong storyline between pranang and Yaya / Mark were actually pretty hot in KC . The potential was always there but never exploited. In Dao Rueng , Por T looked more like her uncle than her potential lover and they made him look particularly unattractive too. Although the storyline was around her character and she did pretty well at playing a proper tomboy, they weren't any real sweetness at all ! It was a light fun lakorn but nothing romantic whatsoever. I think she had cute chemistry with Rome and she had some with JJ too but nothing explosive like with Nadech or Mark in KC. Also Yaya doesn't do many lakorns because she is still in full time education, so it really restricts her availability to do more acting wise. Anyway, I believe that Yaya has shown she can do a lot more than a lot of people give her credit for but she needs the right opportunities too. The other thing with Yaya is that a lot of people just like Yaya for Yaya . They just love the girl and think of her as a good role model for the next generation. The downfall with that is that producers might be reluctant to go against that popular image of hers because they don't want to anger her fans. For all I know, Yaya has always said that she could play with anyone and would do anything the script requires even lip kisses but it never really happened except with Nadech (although they had mainly angle / fake kisses) and Mark in KC . I am actually looking forward to see how things develop for her , I think she has natural sex appeal and I am glad to see her accepting "sexier" work in lakorn, catwalk because it actually suits her really well. I am hoping to see her pair with Mario next in Plick Fah which is supposed to be a mr and Mrs Smith type of storyline. I also would like to see her with Andrew, James Ma, Ananda and maybe Shakrit. I liked the few minutes he had with Yaya on that lakorn with Margie. After that I was always curious to see them in their own lakorn lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I honestly really like Rome and Yaya together, i thought she was great in there.
I feel like the character Jee wasn't all that special for yaya, I feel like I've seen her play a role like that before, its not like Yaya has never played feisty. The sexy part is new though, I just wanna see Yaya play mean/bratty the whole time. In KC she was feisty/sexy in the first couple episodes only, then she becomes very lovable and conservative. I do like that yaya has played with older p'eks, sadly its just not as popular.

P

PrincessKarina

I honestly really like Rome and Yaya together, i thought she was great in there.
I feel like the character Jee wasn't all that special for yaya, I feel like I've seen her play a role like that before, its not like Yaya has never played feisty. The sexy part is new though, I just wanna see Yaya play mean/bratty the whole time. In KC she was feisty/sexy in the first couple episodes only, then she becomes very lovable and conservative. I do like that yaya has played with older p'eks, sadly its just not as popular.
Other actresses played with more experienced older veteran p'eks may climbed up the ladder. Sadly this may not be Yaya's case! Yes I agree "sexy" was new for Yaya recently. I was glad to hear she stepped it up some in KC! It's all part of growing and learning! Unfortuatally I am just NOT a fan of Yaya. She played way too many repetitive roles up to date! Hopefully she'll take on more unique and different roles in the near future! For the record I'm open minded! :p

P

PrincessKarina

I wouldn't mind seeing Yaya pair up with Mario!! :love:

*sigh. You know I am a Mario fan no matter if he suck or not at anything. Lol. But him and Yaya? Uh no offense but NOT! Sorry but I don't feel this couple! Dang I love Mario's smile and lips! :icon12: