Who Will Be Ch3's Next It Girl and Boy?

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
I cant think of anyone that can replace Yaya. Im impressed. It has been 8-9 years since she shoot to stardom and Shes still at the top of the game and only 27yo wow.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Who do you guys think will be ch3's next "it" girl? To me i believe these 3 girls have the potential to be the next big thing.

1. Kao suprassa is one girl who i think can make it big at ch3. So far after her move to ch3, shes been playing supporting but now shes been cast in her first n'ek role with Great playing her p'ek. Kao is a very beautiful girl and her acting is good and natural to me. She is very versatile when it comes to her acting. Also its a huge plus that shes petite so she will match alot of her costars. She also looks really young too. And kao already has a huge following due to her other lakorn hormones. Her personality in real life is so cute and genuine! She is veryyy likeable. She has 6 million followers on ig. If ch3 promotes her right, i think they will have a huge star in their possession.
View attachment 23058
2. Jeena Yeena.
It appears to me that Ch3 is gonna try to make Yeena their next big thing. The amount that theyre pushing her is very obvious. She just moved to ch3 and they straight away handed her a n'ek role along side one of ch3's biggest names James Ma. And now shes been confirmed to play along side an extremely popular newbie Nine Naphat. Shes super gorgeous and has a very classh vibe to her. Plus shes also not too tall and has age on her side. Her acting is whatever tbh. Not too good or not too bad. The ratings for her lakorn with Jamea Ma are really bad right now but I can see her blowing up in the future.
View attachment 23059
3. Diana Flipo
This girl seems very ambitious and it also seems like Ch3 is trying to push her as well. She started as supporting but quickly got upgraded to n'ek. Shes also paired with some of ch3's most famous actors such as Pope, James Ma, and Great. Plus shes close to lots of Ch's current it girls such as Kimmy and Yaya and is close to Anne who has a lot of influence in the industry. She seems to have a lot connections so i think she has potential to make it big. Shes one of the more popular girls in her generation of newbies.
View attachment 23060
Cr. To all rightful owners
Ch3 really pushing Geena to be their next it girl. She has been paired with the A listers james ma, boy pakorn and next is James ji. However she still hasnt hit it big. Her current lakorn with boy has mediocore rating too.

Kao is doing well
Diano flippo, shes fading away.

My bet would be namfah and bow maylada

Namfah is young, beautiful and has a great acting chop. Her fanbase is growing after her recent successful lakorn. CH3 should upgrade her to primetime nangek and paired her with someone like Nadech or Mark.

Bow already quite popular before she joined ch3. Its obvious that ch3 want to push her given the fact that they paired her with ch3 num 1 praek. If her lakorn with Nadech is successful, she is set !

For praek

August
Gulf
Pon

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel Om has been getting consistent work and she is doing the 20th anniversary lakorn. She has 3 lakorns filming currently

Kao is great and do unconventional roles....but she gets 1 lakorn a year so far....she'll be fine where ever she goes....if say she is independent again.....didn't ch3 ans her unfollowed each other?

I don't know if I see an it "girl"....my depends on a big hit lakorns.....everything with ch3 has been medicore for awhile now.....no real big hit besides BPS or good buzz...I feel....

It's more....who will ch3 promote/push. They chose to do rerun instead of acting stock lakorn. I DL their app (ch3plus) to see these stock lakorn and it wasn't there.

August is adorable....didn't really get into his recent lakorn....

I'm currently only enjoying ohm and prim lakorn RN and I found some old lakorn to rewatch