Who will be the next Miss Hmong International 2010?

yeexiong01

sarNie Egg
i was looking through the internet and found who's the contestant...
here's the link
http://www.hmongnewyear.us/2010_pageant_contestants.htm

shadow

sarNie Egg
some how i find them not worth my times at all. i was asked to run for this year pageant because there aren't that many girls that run for and they want it to worth the event. so someone asked me to run for it and they will sponsor me but the prize is only $3000 for first place and that is it nothing more. so i said it doesnt worth my times. right now looks like the pageant at small places are decreasing... if anyone wanna run for it they got a really good chance actually...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
here u go
she is Miss san diego 05 and 06 well up to now because they haven't have a pageant after that ...

she is the one in the hmong suav clothes =]
I would like to add my two cents.
Im from san diego and in my opinion, she did not represent or served her title as miss hmong san diego. yes she is pretty and spoke good hmong but that doesnt mean that once she's crowned she dipped. Ever since her crowning, she has never once come back to san diego and helped out the hmong community in san diego. so what if she is from sacramento, she is titled as miss hmong san diego. if she knew she wasnt able to commute the 10 hours down to san diego then why even bother running for the title and the crown? If she is crown as Miss Hmong International, hopefully she does a greater and better job fulfilling her miss hmong duties and gives back to the community. because i was deeply disappointed of how after she got crowned, she never set foot back into the san diego hmong community. the year after she was crown she didnt even come back for the new year! this goes to all the girls who plans to participate in future hmong pageant. if you're willing to compete for that title and that crown, please plan on fulfilling and going through with it especially giving back to the hmong community in the host state/city of that pageant.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I would like to add my two cents.
Im from san diego and in my opinion, she did not represent or served her title as miss hmong san diego. yes she is pretty and spoke good hmong but that doesnt mean that once she's crowned she dipped. Ever since her crowning, she has never once come back to san diego and helped out the hmong community in san diego. so what if she is from sacramento, she is titled as miss hmong san diego. if she knew she wasnt able to commute the 10 hours down to san diego then why even bother running for the title and the crown? If she is crown as Miss Hmong International, hopefully she does a greater and better job fulfilling her miss hmong duties and gives back to the community. because i was deeply disappointed of how after she got crowned, she never set foot back into the san diego hmong community. the year after she was crown she didnt even come back for the new year! this goes to all the girls who plans to participate in future hmong pageant. if you're willing to compete for that title and that crown, please plan on fulfilling and going through with it especially giving back to the hmong community in the host state/city of that pageant.
Hey you know what, Hmong pageant suck ass everywhere. LOL

By the way, before i get to the point. That girl, that won for San Diego. SHE PUTS on HELLA MAKE UP!! saw her at the new year this year. she looks like a clown!! no kidding! i thought Halloween was over already. keke. btw yea she is all over youtube and known as the "WANNA-BE RUBY GIRL," LOL

Back to the topic. She is not the only winner, who didn't do anything. Winners in the past has done nothing for the community they won for either. It seems like they like to put on a show and run away with the money. LOL I'm not surprised. To me, nowadays, pageants are just for fun and for publicity.

Although, There is only one girl that I've seen, that actually did something for the community that she won for. Bao Xyooj. She lived in Minnesota and came down to CA, Sacramento to give chicken, rice and eggs to 100 Hmong families in Sacramento.

Compare what Bao xyooj did to other winners in the past, this is something. Even if she didn't give it to all the Hmong people. She did something. Better than nothing. Zero. LOL And to those who won and went to Laos/Thailand to give and feed the Hmong people in Laos and Thailand. "Ya don't count," you didn't win there. You won here! Do something here! LOL

Btw thanks for sharing your story, xxmiss_maixx. That girl does not deserve the title at all.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i'm not hating on her. it just makes me really upset on how plastic and fake some girls can get just for a beauty queen title. i wouldnt be so upset if she at least attempted to come down here and help the community but she didnt.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult

Here is our winner for Miss Hmong International 2009-2010 Nkauj Mog Mim Hawj...Congrats to her and other contestants...

1st runner up: Paj Ntsa Vwj
2nd runner up: Npaub Vaj

mouthoff

sarNie Egg
i think it was some kind of Lus Paj Huam and singing...she did actually good at it...
She cheated.

She should have been disqualified from the beginning because she didn't show up for mandatory practice. She forced the committee to work around her "fake" schedule.

Day one, her intro was over extended and broke the guidelines. She crouched in the corner with her sister and her mother reading the stolen questions before the question round. The committee did nothing about it.

Day two, she did two talents, which skewed the scores. She crouched in the corner again with her sister and mother reading the stolen questions for the top five candidates. She told the committee that her talent was Paj Huam, but she underhandedly slid in a singing talent too. The committee did nothing about it. The committee should HAVE REMOVED THE BALLOTS AFTER THE PAJ HAUM.

Every mother argued with the pageant committee over how Ruby broke regulations by performing two talents and exceeding the maximum time requirements. The mothers asked for justice. The committee chose to side with Ruby and told the mothers to not tu siab just because the girl performed two talents.

The cheaters know I'm right.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
She cheated.

She should have been disqualified from the beginning because she didn't show up for mandatory practice. She forced the committee to work around her "fake" schedule.

Day one, her intro was over extended and broke the guidelines. She crouched in the corner with her sister and her mother reading the stolen questions before the question round. The committee did nothing about it.

Day two, she did two talents, which skewed the scores. She crouched in the corner again with her sister and mother reading the stolen questions for the top five candidates. She told the committee that her talent was Paj Huam, but she underhandedly slid in a singing talent too. The committee did nothing about it. The committee should HAVE REMOVED THE BALLOTS AFTER THE PAJ HAUM.

Every mother argued with the pageant committee over how Ruby broke regulations by performing two talents and exceeding the maximum time requirements. The mothers asked for justice. The committee chose to side with Ruby and told the mothers to not tu siab just because the girl performed two talents.

I wasn't there for the pageant but if that's really what happened. I'm not surprised!! lol
People cheat every year.

I don't know why Hmong people hold pageants if they don't even know how to run one. LMAO!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
She cheated.

I wasn't there for the pageant but if that's really what happened. I'm not surprised!! lol
People cheat every year.

I don't know why Hmong people hold pageants if they don't even know how to run one. LMAO!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
She cheated.

People cheat every year.

*__*

sarNie Egg
Oh wow, the other parents should protest. the only time the FHNY will do something if all the niam txiv protest and say something. That's when the FHNY will have to stripped the winner of her crown if this is all true to say.
Anyways, she isn't pretty-she has too much makeup on. Goodness gracious look at all those makeup on her eyes-they are not blended well enough they just surround the eyes.

Her other pictures she look nice-but in these hmong pics nah. she isn't pretty. Too many layers of fondation.

http://hmoobvwj.com/miss/2010/index.php?showimage=062.jpg