Who's prettier? Ntxhi Xyooj or Hnub Lis?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I like and think Hnub Lis is prettier even if she is a bit skinny.
She don't have to put on a lot of make up to look pretty but Ntxhi does.
Ntxhi is pretty too but she has that hookery look. lol Sorry fans.

kulyia

RUK
rofl you took the words out of my mouth. ive always thought hnub is pretty.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Lol...
i agree took and you took the words out of my mouth about Ntxhi too...
hehehe...

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
agree hnub is more pretty. hnub is the type that with or without makeup she'd be pretty. ntxhi is ok looking but has an overall look that is appealing but isn't necessarily pretty. altho i've seen hmong girls in laos that are way more pretty then hnub and ntxhi...and in america too.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
agree hnub is more pretty. hnub is the type that with or without makeup she'd be pretty. ntxhi is ok looking but has an overall look that is appealing but isn't necessarily pretty. altho i've seen hmong girls in laos that are way more pretty then hnub and ntxhi...and in america too.
of course there are prettier girls than Hnub and Ntxhi but this topic is not about "whose prettier than hnub and ntxhi"

It's just "who do you think is prettier - hnub or ntxhi." lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Prettier = Hnub Lis
Sluttier = Ntxhi X.

I find Hnub Lis prettier, she has a unique face (can fall for other ethnicity) as for Ntxhi, she has a typical face that all Hmong girls have.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
To Kyrocera09, lol didnt think anyone was gonna take offense with me mentioning others. I did say that I think Hnub is prettier. Anyways this is an open forum so I can throw in any side topics i want. Don't need to bite my head off.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
To Kyrocera09, lol didnt think anyone was gonna take offense with me mentioning others. I did say that I think Hnub is prettier. Anyways this is an open forum so I can throw in any side topics i want. Don't need to bite my head off.
lol I'm sorry I didn't get offended but did you? it seems like you did. Opps, I was just letting you know to stay on topic. was that too much? haha Just thought I'll point you out since there are people who goes off topic, a lot and I find it lame.
Don't have to be a cow.

DalaBao

sarNie Egg
they have different beauty..their beauty is not the same..hnub lis doesn't have that mean and evil look and Ntxis does....i think they both are really pretty...i like them both..

population1

sarNie Egg
It depends on whatever "genre". One is pretty in one's own nature or particular setting. I can't pick one out of the two to be prettier than the other because to do that is to overlook one less an attraction.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
lol I'm sorry I didn't get offended but did you? it seems like you did. Opps, I was just letting you know to stay on topic. was that too much? haha Just thought I'll point you out since there are people who goes off topic, a lot and I find it lame.
Don't have to be a cow.
Umm. Yea it did look like you got offended and yes i only give back what is given to me and that was attitude. Really, you could have just said what you said here instead of what you said earlier. words are a powerful thing on these forums.

Still Hnub Lis is prettier but there are more appealing girls out there then these two.