• venness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

neena

sarNie Adult
i use to be a big fan of f4 in their MG days but now that their fading from the spotlight i'm not a big fan anymore. i liked jerry than and i still like him now. he has a cute personality and he's good looking, that's good enough for me.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Wasn't a really big fan of F4 when they came out, but I thought that
Jerry Yan had a to-die-for body with all that hard muscle on him.

Candy11

sarNie Egg
Ummm... hum... you guys always give awkward decision Man! Keke... Welp, is worth it keke... If is not about hard choice than it will be boring in here keke :p ... Welp, i'll go with Vanness, because he play a role in Star Runner with my crush Andy On keke... By the way Vanness is really attractive too :D ...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i like Dau Ming Sz... not Jerry Yan... but i voted for him because he depicted DMS pretty good... as for Vic... i like him too... only in the drama... as for the other guys... they're not too dashing....

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I use to think that it was VIC.. but after I saw meteor Garder, Jerry is now my sexy one... I love him... he's the hottest one... whoo.. such a good kisser man... but yeah.. I voted for my JERRY YAN!!!! :D

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
talking about f4! i voted for jerry yan! i love jerry yan!
at first in meteor garden- i thought vic was so good looking but when the drama got half way-- i was like, who's vic??
at first jerry yan looks weird and i swear 'ugly looking, like a monkey' but later his looks grows on you and he keeps getting hotter and hotter--

Vic*Town

sarNie Egg
All are very unique and beautiul in their own way, but Vic Zhou is MY FAVORITE and #1 out of F4!

I can never express how much I love Vic. His character Huaze Lei is the MOST acceptible in Meteor Garden, THE BEST I mean..hahhaah.. :lmao: I'm so crazy over Vic. I love him so much. I don't think I express deep enough, but Vic is definitely the reason why F4 is there. Such a beautiful person! SO WELL MADE and PERFECT! :D

Jerry is also very HOT and COOL, too.

lamour01

sarNie Egg
I voted for Vic. He was so hot in Mars and is steaming in Silence. <33333 Vanness comes pretty close too though but my 1st vote would have to go to Vic. ^_^

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
i luv them all n every 1 has their own way of kuteness but i have 2 pick vic...........he's da most HOTEST..............8) ................