Why do you love Yadech

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
♥♥♥♥♥ Yadech. I dono about others cos I only watch their lakorns. So far, I enjoyed watching all their lakorns. Its so easy to love them. Why not?

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
honestly,i always like to see beautiful ppl,male or female :drools: ...lol..well, i liked them at my first sight without any hesitation, i've never seen a couple so match like them b4, and then i followed them and i was supprised that they were much more match each other offscreen than onscreen.  i like their appearance and character, but their personality impressed me more a lot. just love them purely, simply and truly.

for me,love yadech=trust "THE LOVE"

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
so addicting cant afford seeing yarry with another partner

without yarry in THAI ET their industry is empty and boring

no further explainations

i think they are PERFECT MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN on screen and off screen :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I don't love yadech .... I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM !!! . Their relationship is just so cute , charming and addictive. The term " in their own little world" is just perfect to describe them. Always exchanging stares and smiles that just makes everyone watching melt in a overdose of sweetness , lol.

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know how to explain it all. I just know that every time I see them together , it makes me feel happy. They are sweet and really a couple from heaven. I love their skills and their personality, humble, kind, sweet.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like them both individually, but watching them together does create some kind of happy feeling I can't explain. From work life, merit life, personal life... I just admire them for keeping it professional, barely any bad news, family oriented. We know they make tons of money but they don't care to be glamorous behind the scenes and they don't care to show their flaws. They team up to conquer and they set good examples for our younger generation even to us. Fake or real couple, we can just see that they're good people and sincere about making their fans happy.