Wonderful Life

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
dang, man, this movie is terrified...it was so dramatic, sad, and funny....
i esp. love Shin Bi..she's a REALLY great actress eps. at her age...she can really cry and make me cry :( :( ...she is so adorable and cute...
gush, i wish i have a baby like her...it'll be so kewl...

anyways, i was wondering if you guys have any pictures of Shin Bi....
and beside her real name is Jung DaBIn..but i can't seem to find any except for this other actress...who has the same name as hers...

SHINBI all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cried so hard watching this movie..esp. the part Shin Bi was saying that she's going to die...gush i cried my heart out...everything i watch this movie, i have to cry my heart... :(

REALLY REALLY recommend this drama to anyone who haven't seen it yet!!!!

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
no it wasn't stupid...
it was very dramatic, funny, and sad.....
when i first watch it, i couldn't stop watching it....
you should give it a try Penny...
you might like it...but you might not b/c we all have different tastes....
but give it a try, you will absolutely love Shin BI the baby girl...
i bet you'll enjoy this drama....

Pee

sarNie Elites
WOOT woot! it´s not stupid! lol ^^ I love this drama!!! Shin-bi is sooooooo hella ´cute.. I´ve watched up to eps 11.. I love when she do that " I love You" :lol: But hey dont spoil the ending to people who havent seen it <_< lol :) I didnt know she was going to die until now :( :(

SHINBI!!!! B)

mskinyi

this series rock!!! shin-bi is soooo frikken adorable.. im trying to teach mah lilo baby cousin how to do that lilo cute "i love you" signal that Se-jin and Sueng Wan teach her to do when they need money from the grandpa... sooo kooyte...

sarN

sarNie Granny
the little girl didn't die ;) ----> i'll upload dis series den

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
the little girl didn't die ;) ----> i'll upload dis series den
[post="17137"][/post]​
i'm still waiting for it sarn :p
sounds like it's very good and right now, i'm really into these romantic comedies!! anxiously waiting!! thanks sarn

S

sunflower

sarn... are you for sure that the lil girl don't die? if she dies... me gonna be sad for a whole week! you better not lie to me.... just pm me and tell me the truth... cause i get so emotional! you know that i cried in fullhouse right? so you know how sensitive i am! better not lie to me cause i'm gonna watch it! :mellow:

thai freak

sarNie Egg
yeah she does kinda look like Noon so far I've watched it...which was only episode one its good and funny haha I like it :D

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I don't really watch Korean series but this series got me hook thanks to sarN its reeally funny, cute can't wait to cont.

biava

sarNie Hatchling
its soo funny ahha i really like this series soo far and
oh yeah can't wait till eps 3 is up its just getting to the good part
ahhhhhhhh cant wait thanks a bunch sarn

sarN

sarNie Granny
i will rush myself to finsh it dis friday .... and once the link expire no reupload chicks ! i'll put it all in megaupload if i do .. so ya better gett it while it in our private sever ! :p

--- o yeah did i mention i cry so much i flood my room :p

Ana

sarNie Adult
I LUV U SARN!!! THANK 4 UPLOADING THIS SERIES :p

And wheneva u have it available 4 sale, I'm here :lol:
I didn't watch it yet, but since ya all say it's good then it must be.

Sarn I d/l episode 3, but I can't FF can u check that plz?

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooo i didn't finsh upload it yet .. im resuming it right now sooo wait about 15min it be done den u can d/l it again lol or just paste the link to ur window media adn watch it

Thanks for uploading and sharing... I love it.. I've never heard of it... until now.. and thought I check it out.. it's so funnie and at the same time.. so ... sweet.. and it's good.. thanks so much.. you're soo sweet..! :)