Wonderful Life

Mae

sarNie Adult
LOL...in the beginning I thought Do-Hyun was sooo ugly..i was like how could the girl two time the main guy with him...lol..as the movie went on..dang, i found him to be sooo attractive and good looking...dayem..he's HOT ......especially when he came back to Korea, from then on...

missjoy

sarNie Elites
yeah, i thought he was ugly too int he beginning when he was wearing that cap and glasses.. but boy.. is he HOTTT now!! :)

i think it ends on epi 16 right? i can't wait for nang'ek and pra'ek to finally understand one another.

sarN

sarNie Granny
sorry .. if fix now ! so click on it agian

meenia

sarNie Adult
this is such a cute series... I love the ending... I was wondering what happen that night.. It's so cute...I love it.... Gosh great series... also great ending... Funny, cute.... and i'm loving it... Both guys are hot....

S

sunflower

i hated every moment of when shin-bi was in the hospital! i absolutely hated it! i'm glad they showed how those two ended up in bed together! lol.... it's cute.... let's just say lost a lot of tears for shin-bi! :p oh, did i forget to mention that she is the cutest thing there is? is she in other movie or series? i wouldn't mind looking at her agian! ;)

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i started to like it bc of shin bi ...she is sooo cute and adorable..i loved that part where she was showing that guy how to get money from her grandpa..and i cried thorughout the whole part when they found out she was sick...thanx sarn for uploading it! i love it...

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
thanks so much.....i'm barley dling it so i hope it will be fast and i hope i get it before it changes to megaupload hehehe.......thanks again....cause i've been waiting to see this hehehe......

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
omg.. thank you so much sarn! i love this movie. shin-bi is the most adorable thing EVER! she's so cute i was about to have a heart attack when she was in the hospital. i cant wait til this movie sells on yesasia this is a must have on my list!