Wonderful Life

mangpor

sarNie Egg
This drama is sooo cute! Kinda similar to Full House, but still worth watching. The little girl is so cute too!

Ahh.. finally finished it.. it's soo gooooooodddddd :) gosh.. my eyes still hurt... i cried so much in that movie.. it's so funnie, yet you're screaming at them for being so stupid and then you cry cuz it's so touching.. I highly recommend this movie.. it was one of the best...:) I guess I really like it cause I also have a six year old.. and she's my everything too. It's just touching...

sunshine781

sarNie Egg
Oh my, the last couple of this series was so sad. I cried my eyes out. That little girl Shin Bi did a good job. Plus, she's so adorable. The ending was a bit of a rush, but still good.

thai freak

sarNie Egg
Wonderful life is soo cool I love Shin Bi is soo cute when she makes the heart shape on her head and says "I Love You" OMG she's so adorable >.<

missjoy

sarNie Elites
as much as I love this series.. i can see why they cut it short two epi... they were kind of dragging the part about Shin Bi being sick... i wish there was more scens between p'ek and n'ek towards the end. but overall it was a really good drama.. I cried a lot and laughed a lot!!!

AngelS

sarNie Egg
luv this serie....Shinbi is soooooo cute ...don't u just wish u have a kid just like her... the main guy is very cute..luv how he act..u gotta see this serie...it the best..thanx Sarn for uploading this for us. :D

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
i finished this series like umm last week i think....but im confused....at the end...wat happened to shinbi?....she is still alive right?

sarN

sarNie Granny
she alive .. they found a donor and dat airplane scene she still have dat bandage around her head so dat mean she just out from the hostipal

S

sunflower

yeah.. she is still alive.. i was so pissed when the uncle and aunt just ran to the main guy and just said his name non stop but the can't say that they found a donor! stupid.... shin-bi is like her dad.. she be dreaming up some weird things...lol... i wonder how they are making a living at the end.. i mean they can afford to take a trip to singapore... when a little before that they couldnt' even pay for electricity! lol.... maybe the grandpa gave in and is supporting them full time... i'm glad shin-bi is alright... i mean i can't imagine how her parents would be if she was gone.... man, i think the mom and dad would die after her... and that scene where the main guy's ex girlfriend told the main girl that she would hate her if the main girl let shin-bi die... that was a cute scene... ^_^

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
lol I fished Wonderful Life like last wekk i think its soo good I amsolutely love it >.<
Shin Bi i so adorable haha and KJW and Eugene are so cute together :D

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Gosh- last night I finished dl'ing this drama and I skipped through parts.. you know what? This drama is one of the most touching korean dramas that I have ever seen. I haven't even watched the whole thing yet and my tears were like, nonstop....
After SES broke up I stopped liking Eugene.. b/c she became an actress instead of singing in SES. But when I saw her in this drama she truly touched my heart. She played the perfect role as a loving mother to Shin-bi, a wife, a role model for her child... nobody would have done a better job than Eugene. I truly respect her after watching this drama.
Thank you for sharing this drama with myself and all of us here on sarnworld.

S

sunflower

angelxmdawb said:
I just think that the beginning is boring.. lol- but everything else is GREAT
[post="32669"][/post]​

what you thought the beginning was boring? i actually thought that it was more 'fun' at the beginning... the middle and ending just dragged! and that whole shin bi thing... made me sad and i don't like being sad and depressed... and i hated all that moving in together and trying to get along but when the guy can't keep his freaking words.. imagine if it was in real life... the girl would of had gone for the neighbor guy! he was the nicest and more supportive to her than her freakin immature 'husband'!!!! he was annoying as heck! i hate that he can't let go of that child hood girlfriend of his when he is freaking married with a child! i mean isn't it illegal to cheat on your wife in korea? and he gets so upset when he sees his wife talking to the other guy! what an ass... even if he didn't love his wife in the beginning.. he didn't have to hurt her feelings like that... he alwaise puts his ex girlfriend before anything else... i just wanted to slap him... if he would of had just told her that he was married now and had to take resposibility of a child.. she would of had understood and left him... but nooooooo he just kept answering and calling her and wanting to see her.. and everytime he sees her.. he gets all 'mature' and emotional... the nang aik should of had left his ass and take shin bi away! she was soooooooooooo strong before the pra aik and his family found out about her and shin bi.. but after they found out she turned back into an immature little girl... and i never thought that they would be so bad financially... i mean they were literally waiting for his parents to support them... so stupid... i feel bad for shin bi that her parents were like that... :wacko:

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
sunflower said:
what you thought the beginning was boring? i actually thought that it was more 'fun' at the beginning... the middle and ending just dragged! and that whole shin bi thing... made me sad and i don't like being sad and depressed... and i hated all that moving in together and trying to get along but when the guy can't keep his freaking words.. imagine if it was in real life... the girl would of had gone for the neighbor guy! he was the nicest and more supportive to her than her freakin immature 'husband'!!!! he was annoying as heck! i hate that he can't let go of that child hood girlfriend of his when he is freaking married with a child! i mean isn't it illegal to cheat on your wife in korea? and he gets so upset when he sees his wife talking to the other guy! what an ass... even if he didn't love his wife in the beginning.. he didn't have to hurt her feelings like that... he alwaise puts his ex girlfriend before anything else... i just wanted to slap him... if he would of had just told her that he was married now and had to take resposibility of a child.. she would of had understood and left him... but nooooooo he just kept answering and calling her and wanting to see her.. and everytime he sees her.. he gets all 'mature' and emotional... the nang aik should of had left his ass and take shin bi away! she was soooooooooooo strong before the pra aik and his family found out about her and shin bi.. but after they found out she turned back into an immature little girl... and i never thought that they would be so bad financially... i mean they were literally waiting for his parents to support them... so stupid... i feel bad for shin bi that her parents were like that... :wacko:
[post="33065"][/post]​

Well what can we say?? hehe.. It's a drama so there are always stupid things that they do to mess up a perfect-to-be life.. but I still really like this drama.
Though I do agree with you that they made the drama really emotional.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE LIL SHIN BI!!!!>. THANK YOU SARN FOR UPLOADING THE MOVIE>.. wow you guys are right Eugene can really nmake you cry... ahha i lvoe this movie.. hah amy third korean movie.. i have too finish it though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the series too .. i did cry my eye out toward the end ...i'll upload a comey one next week den

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
sunflower said:
what you thought the beginning was boring? i actually thought that it was more 'fun' at the beginning... the middle and ending just dragged! and that whole shin bi thing... made me sad and i don't like being sad and depressed... and i hated all that moving in together and trying to get along but when the guy can't keep his freaking words.. imagine if it was in real life... the girl would of had gone for the neighbor guy! he was the nicest and more supportive to her than her freakin immature 'husband'!!!! he was annoying as heck! i hate that he can't let go of that child hood girlfriend of his when  he is freaking married with a child! i mean isn't it illegal to cheat on your wife in korea? and he gets so upset when he sees his wife talking to the other guy! what an ass... even if he didn't love his wife in the beginning.. he didn't have to hurt her feelings like that... he alwaise puts his ex girlfriend before anything else... i just wanted to slap him... if he would of had just told her that he was married now and had to take resposibility of a child.. she would of had understood and left him... but nooooooo he just kept answering and calling her and wanting to see her.. and everytime he sees her.. he gets all 'mature' and emotional... the nang aik should of had left his ass and take shin bi away! she was soooooooooooo strong before the pra aik and his family found out about her and shin bi.. but after they found out she turned back into an immature little girl... and i never thought that they would be so bad financially... i mean they were literally waiting for his parents to support them... so stupid... i feel bad for shin bi that her parents were like that... :wacko:
[post="33065"][/post]​
well...shocked here. it seems like we watched 2 different dramas. i actually found kjw becoming more mature after he married. there were hardly any scenes of him with chae young, and the scenes that there were, he was mostly just sorry for hurting and humiliating her in the past. that's understandable since he gave her so much hope and had made so many promises to her only to marry another woman because of a one-night stand that resulted in a baby.

do-hyun was nice and gentlemanly, but se-jin never even looked at him as a possible candidate except in her drunken moments when she was so desperate to escape the future she envisioned with seung wan. do-hyun knew that, and that was the only thing that prevented him from pursuing se-jin. if he thought for a second that she would look his way, he'd pursue her, but she never gave him any encouragement in that direction at all so he stayed within his boundaries.

also, do-hyun was hardly "there" for se-jin the way you make it out to be. the only times do-hyun is there for her is when they're at work together. if anything, i think seung wan was there for se-jin when she needed him because from the beginning, seung wan has always been mature when it came to comforting people. he didn't make promises he couldn't keep. when did he do that? maybe you're confusing it with full house? because bi went back on his promises to his fake wife countless times to go running to hae-won.

and another thing, after seung wan married se-jin, he never called chae young except in the early stages of their marriage when term #3 was still in effect, and that was only once or twice. he understood it upset se-jin, and he did tell chae young to move on. besides, he shouldn't have to tell her that he's married with a child for her to get the picture and move on. despite seeing how happy they were together, chae young still chose to "steal him away" from se-jin knowing full well he has a wife and child. she even admitted it to do-hyun, who disapproved of her decision...and yet he never warned either seung wan or se-jin, knowing chae young was out to destroy their marriage. i understand he's a gentleman, but it can only go so far. whatever lies chae young passes on to him, he doesn't deny them. i understand part of the reason is because he knows seung wan doesn't trust him, but he has never given seung wan a reason to believe his word over chae young's.