Wong Fu Productions is coming to Fresno State

visa

sarNie Egg
Amerasia Organization would like to announce that at Fresno State Satellite Student Union on May 1st, 2010 from 7-9PM, Wong Fu Productions is coming to Fresno State. Wong Fu Productions is an emerging Independent Asian-American film group, who started out independently from college just making videos with friends and u...ploading them onto YouTube. They were noted as the top 30 most influential Asian Americans under 30 and were interviewed by CNN. Wong Fu Productions creates a positive impact to young Asian Americans who often can't find accurate depiction of themselves in mainstream media. They now have a fan base of millions across the US and globe, work full-time creating online content, design their own t-shirt brand, and producing with other companies and artists.

They will be speaking about their history and experiences in the industry thus far. How they started Wong Fu Productions in college, and turned it into a business now. They will be talking about projects they're working on now and their plans for the future. They'll also show new and unreleased work. Finally, They will end with a Q&A session and meet and greet with everyone after the show.

I strongly encourage that you inform your students, friends, colleagues, teachers, advisors, parents & peers about this event. Wong Fu Productions will create a positive impact in the Asian American community. It will be a great chance for young adults to observe great positive role models to inspire & motivate them to pursue their dreams.

Still not sure of who they are? You can youtube them or watch this:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=TtpZTuFJ2DY

Email
amerasiatickets@gmail.com
Tickets $7 Advance $10 @TheDoor

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I love wong fu productions! Their videos are so awesome and funny and they are cute! Too bad I don't live in Fresno.