Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yea, I'm with you teedee, I don't even wanna hear anything more about Pan and Weir. I swear, I just hate seeing them together. It's getting so old, so fake. I mean, dammit, if you guys are that GLUED to each other than get married already! GEESH! :angry:

Yea, I only wanna stay in the STEAM world. Don't really care about the pan/weir world. Who knows, I'm starting to think that Weir "LIKES" being flaunted around Pan. I mean, it's like he's more famous with her. Maybe Weir just like the whole concept of being under Pan and her family's wings? I mean, he has everything good going for him, so he wouldn't leave them because if he leaves them, it's almost like him loosing some fame? That's just how I'm starting to see their relationship. Pan and Weir benefits each other by being together. Not really for love/interest.

btw; Does anyone else think Pan's face looks like a "poofy" pancake besides me? I don't like Pan's face shape. In most photoshoots, only some look good, but many ones have bad angles and makes her face sticks out alot. <_<

Oh yea, one more thing: I once read that Weir was from the country side and he's Isan or something like that. What does that mean? Is there a difference from actual Thai and Isan??
I think Weir isn't so close to his family...that's my theory, because I mean, the only time they mentioned him and his family was when his brother died...that's the first time I've heard news about him and his family. I think Weir is popular on his own...he sure is talented enough. I think if he wants to be more popular and get recognized, he needs to break away from Pancake, or not be so open with their relationship. We get it, they're together, move on already...their news makes me sick. It's like, who cares about their relationship, talk about their careers...Pancake does a lot of similar roles in lakorns, so she's not going to grow or progress as an actress...not like Pinky anyways...Pancake is one of those typecasted actresses, meaning, they'll always choose her to play the same type of character.

I think the opposite, I think their relationship is killing both careers...cuz seriously, no one cares about who you're with, you have to be a good actor/actress in order to gain fame and popularity...that's in my opinion...maybe it's not like that in Thailand, I don't know. But my favorite American celebrities dating someone I know is just a bonus, I don't care about who they choose to date, because I'll always love or hate them because of their talent, or what they choose to show as talent.

Hi5, I don't like Pancake's face either, it's so plump and weird, and don't understand how people think she's so beautiful...I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It's just different districts or towns...it's like in America where there's people from the south, they have different accents...if you notice how Weir speaks, he doesn't speak the way most of the actors do, I can't explain it...he talks the way Sima's character does in Wang Nam Karng.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I MISS SEEING HIM AND PINKY ON SCREEN. THEY SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER LAKORN TOGETHER. PLSSSSSS NO PANCAKE ARRGGHHH SHE SOUNDS ANNOYING!! SORRY FANS LMAO

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I think Weir isn't so close to his family...that's my theory, because I mean, the only time they mentioned him and his family was when his brother died...that's the first time I've heard news about him and his family. I think Weir is popular on his own...he sure is talented enough. I think if he wants to be more popular and get recognized, he needs to break away from Pancake, or not be so open with their relationship. We get it, they're together, move on already...their news makes me sick. It's like, who cares about their relationship, talk about their careers...Pancake does a lot of similar roles in lakorns, so she's not going to grow or progress as an actress...not like Pinky anyways...Pancake is one of those typecasted actresses, meaning, they'll always choose her to play the same type of character.

I think the opposite, I think their relationship is killing both careers...cuz seriously, no one cares about who you're with, you have to be a good actor/actress in order to gain fame and popularity...that's in my opinion...maybe it's not like that in Thailand, I don't know. But my favorite American celebrities dating someone I know is just a bonus, I don't care about who they choose to date, because I'll always love or hate them because of their talent, or what they choose to show as talent.

Hi5, I don't like Pancake's face either, it's so plump and weird, and don't understand how people think she's so beautiful...I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It's just different districts or towns...it's like in America where there's people from the south, they have different accents...if you notice how Weir speaks, he doesn't speak the way most of the actors do, I can't explain it...he talks the way Sima's character does in Wang Nam Karng.
Yes, we all know that Weir can be SO much more and can do SO much more with his looks and talents. And I know he can go so much further, but it's like he's tying himself to Pan. We all know he can be more than what he is now if he would only get away from Pan. But like I said, I don't think he wants to. He probably thinks that Pan is what benefits him. When "WE" [his fans!] think differently that he can be more away from Pan's shadow. So I think he enjoys dwelling in Pan and her family's presence. I don't think Weir is close to his family either. Plus, his family's not media needy like Pan's family. I think Pan's family got famous or "known" off of Pan too. Which is really retarded. Geesh, I mean if I was Pan's best friend, I bet I'd be famous too! LOL! hahah. jk.

I've never seen any of Pan's dramas so I couldn't really say if Pan's roles are all the same or not. But just by looking at her, I can tell she's not a strong/talented actress. I've seen alot of Pinky's dramas and you can tell Pinky's improved alot! And with Pinky doing a Bollywood movie it'll be a next level of talent/acting for her. Pinky's actually focusing on her career, while Pan's just too busy with Weir and just knows that work will come her way whether she cares or not. Plus, Pan has the UGLIEST CRY EVER! To me, every nang'ek should have a beautiful cry, and Pan's crying is hideous!

Yep, I knew I wasn't the only one who thinks Pan's face is like a poofy pancake! HAHAHHAHAHA! :D

I don't think their relationship is killing their career in the Thai media's eyes, but in the fans eyes, it is. I think that's the only reason why Pan and Weir aren't married yet. Because marriage KILLS the limelight and Pan still wants to be in that limelight. Either way, whether they're career is dying or not, I just feel like Pan and Weir's relationship is not from love. I don't even know what it is. But all I know is that it's NOT LOVE.

hmmm, I don't know the differece between thai accents and isan accents. They all sound alike to me. hahaha. But is it a sexy accent?? MWAHAHAHAHAH! :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey i didn't notice that Pinky has dimple too. hahah. how cute they both have dimples. beside dimples i think Pinky and Weir both have these adorable young looking face, eyes that can speak, sincere smile,and their nose are alike in some angle too. there is a saying usually lovers look alike. haha. and they both have nice tone to their voice which is good cause it makes their acting comes out good and beside acting can also sing and has playful personalities too. such perfect match. haha.
agree Weir is talented. but just that he's so attach to pancake and her family that he get recognize more with her. i'm not saying he's not famous alone. but saying he and pancake together seem to be more popular in the media like they pack as team to do all the things together that it's just too much and it's sick to see them together 24/7. and so it does make it look like they are together for other benefits instead of really in love. i've seen pancake acting and yeah she always gets these same roles so her acting doesn't improve and even if she get a new role her acting still doesn't improve because that's all she can do.her ability in acting can't be any better. yep Pinky acting improve a lot. she has been playing so many different roles, and she has many years experienced in acting already. her acting becomes so natural that it feels like she's not acting but she's really that character. i really feel she's Bow. which she is in another level of acting already. even Indian people want her to play for their movies, a proof to show she's not only recognize as a talented actress in Thailand but also in India too. for me i think Pinky is born to be a star. she's versatile: act, sing, and dance and you can't find many Thai actress who can do that.

so cute, he ate the fruit off from her hand, they look like real couple. they got tease by the media said they are too close. haha. this is the time they were starring in TKC. the opening ceremony day of TKC, there are pics and behind the scenes proof that show they are really close. always talking and playing around together,like there is only the two of them in this world. haha.
credit pantip.com

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
ahHHh.. so cute^^

they really do look like a real couple.

I wonder .. if Pinky can really steal Weirs heart from Pan .. would Pan hate Pinky?

it would be a dream come true if Pinky&Weir became a couple foreal!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Pinky can steal Weir from pancake if she wanted to but she's not a boyfriend stealer. it's obvious that Weir has a crush on Pinky. just Weir pairing up with Pinky is a threat to pancake already that she has to constantly check on him, follow him around cause scare of losing him. if Pinky and Weir are a real couple would be great, their kids will come out looking so pretty. haha.

interview behind the scene rehearse for 7 concert. they are so cute. he look playful and happy being with her.

behind the scene. so cute. she look so shy, he's so playful hit her head. they look so close and happy together. they have chemistry on and off screen. ^_^

credit pantip.com

cikna

sarNie Adult
i think Pinky can steal Weir from pancake if she wanted to but she's not a boyfriend stealer. it's obvious that Weir has a crush on Pinky. just Weir pairing up with Pinky is a threat to pancake already that she has to constantly check on him, follow him around cause scare of losing him. if Pinky and Weir are a real couple would be great, their kids will come out looking so pretty. haha.

interview behind the scene rehearse for 7 concert. they are so cute. he look playful and happy being with her.

behind the scene. so cute. she look so shy, he's so playful hit her head. they look so close and happy together. they have chemistry on and off screen. ^_^

credit pantip.com
yeah, i think pinky can practically have almost any men she wants but her moral stays fit on the ground. these pics are so cute. yeah, they do look very much comfortable in the company of each other.

i don;t wanna have my hopes high, wanting them to be together... :( I'm afraid it will be smashed into pieces if it doesn't materialise... :( For now, I'm happy if they continue to have a great tandem as onscreen pair B)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna
Posted Today, 07:20 AM

yeah, i think pinky can practically have almost any men she wants but her moral stays fit on the ground. these pics are so cute. yeah, they do look very much comfortable in the company of each other.

i don;t wanna have my hopes high, wanting them to be together... I'm afraid it will be smashed into pieces if it doesn't materialise... For now, I'm happy if they continue to have a great tandem as onscreen pair
totally agree. yeah i'll just settle for them as on screen sweet hearts is enough. cause if they really are boyfriend/girlfriend and it didn't work out and break up then it would be weird if they pair up again. just wish Kantana would hurry up and pair them up. Pinky said will go film movies in India toward the end of this year and also will have a new lakorn "Ruk son rot"(with Stefan). which is confusing cause how can she go to India this year if she has to film lakorn in Thailand cause Kantana lakorn take a long time to film at least 4 to 5 months. wish they change pra'ek, stefan is so stiff. he would ruin the lakorn for Pinky.

tassa

sarNie Egg
i noe im late...buh i jux got up to the rape scene. ive been putting wwhj off cause i knew dat it ended already so i didnt want to finish watching cause i didnt want pinky and weir to end. i want them to stay like dis forever....hehhehe..newase i fought did rape scene was a bit funny....still hot buh funny cause it felt like it wasnt di time to rape her......lol....buh just too see weir do that omg wish he could rape me tooo....lol....like pinky's friend khae said...thot can take me to his farm anytime to torture me....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
tassa
Posted Today, 09:52 AM

i noe im late...buh i jux got up to the rape scene. ive been putting wwhj off cause i knew dat it ended already so i didnt want to finish watching cause i didnt want pinky and weir to end. i want them to stay like dis forever....hehhehe..newase i fought did rape scene was a bit funny....still hot buh funny cause it felt like it wasnt di time to rape her......lol....buh just too see weir do that omg wish he could rape me tooo....lol....like pinky's friend khae said...thot can take me to his farm anytime to torture me....
yeah i know how you feel. i feel the same way don't want this lakorn to end. want it to keep on airing. to 80 episodes, i don't mind. haha. hey it can happen, they can make it longer if make Bow pregnant, Thot taking care of her, she gave birth, they raise their kid, then some girl and some guy come in between them and they misunderstands and got in a fight and Bow leaves to New Zealand(suggest by a fan in pantip who live there said it's a beautiful place) and then Thot follow to reconcile with Bow. something like that. can make the lakorn longer. like about their family story. haha. lots of people were complaining that there shouldn't have a rape scene, not necessary,it ruin the story, cause since beginning Thot was a gentleman,he help Bow from getting rape and he has all these chance to take advantage of her while they stay together in his farm, but he didn't. but then again we all know he went crazy cause misunderstand her and was drunk so the rape happen. but it was good that there was a willing scene after to make up for the rape. which i think was clever of the writers to add it in cause usually in most lakorn if p'ek rapes n'ek there is no willing scene after. but heck this lakorn the writer has a new idea, rape then willing. haha. which is different,cool. haha. yeah kae is funny. her and chai is funny couple, i also enjoy watching their couple.

cecilia

Staff member
I love their chemistry in TUR KEU CHEWIT -- so CUTE ..
I would think that if TKC air after WWHJ -- IT WILL be so much better
I'm glad i'm watching this after WWHJ too b/c their chemistry and love carry on from WWHJ to TKC -- (will try to ignore last two episodes)

she's so funny 'DON'T EVEN THINK OF PUTTING THEM SALIVA" (referring to him, kicking her out earlier in his bedroom after he stared at her lips)
WHY CAN'T THEY DO A HOT SHOOT together :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Yesterday, 04:43 PM

I love their chemistry in TUR KEU CHEWIT -- so CUTE ..
I would think that if TKC air after WWHJ -- IT WILL be so much better
I'm glad i'm watching this after WWHJ too b/c their chemistry and love carry on from WWHJ to TKC -- (will try to ignore last two episodes)

she's so funny 'DON'T EVEN THINK OF PUTTING THEM SALIVA" (referring to him, kicking her out earlier in his bedroom after he stared at her lips)
WHY CAN'T THEY DO A HOT SHOOT together
some people were saying the same thing as you. they should air TKC after WWHJ. that TKC should've make after WWHJ. but i think WWHJ after TKC is good already cause like they reborn to be Thot&Bow cause in TKC Tuarlek died.(i don't watch after Pinky character disappear) yeah i love them in TKC. they were so adorable. their love is so innocent. especially Pinky's character is so cute! yeah i want to see it too. why doesn't any magazine bring them to do a fashion shoot together. it's unfair i say when they have two lakorns together already.and not even one fashion shoot together. <_<

credit pantip.com

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
ahHHh.. so cute^^

they really do look like a real couple.

I wonder .. if Pinky can really steal Weirs heart from Pan .. would Pan hate Pinky?

it would be a dream come true if Pinky&Weir became a couple foreal!
Hahaha! Of course Pinky can steal Weir! LOL! I don't really think it's a competition at all between Pan and Pinky. But I agree with Teedee, that's just not Pinky's character to steal someone's bf. Besides it'll be the biggest scandal ever! As much as we want Pinky and Weir together, if Pinky steals Weir then it'll give her a bad image. So it wouldn't be a good idea. Although sometimes, I'm just like "OMG! PINKY JUST STEAL WEIR! PAN CAN GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE!" MWAHAHAHAH! Pan just thinks she's on top of the world with Weir and she just thinks she's the prettiest girl ever with her hi-so attitude, so sometimes, I just wish Pinky would show her a thing or two. LOL! Shoo! If I was in Thailand, Pan you better watch your back! [hahahha. jk. I'm not a bf-stealer either.] :)

P.S.: Of course Pan will hate Pinky! But in front of camera's she'll be like "it's okay, as long as they're happy, i'm not hurt, blah, blah, blah." Since we know how sweet Pan can put on in front of the media. LOL! :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
totally agree. yeah i'll just settle for them as on screen sweet hearts is enough. cause if they really are boyfriend/girlfriend and it didn't work out and break up then it would be weird if they pair up again. just wish Kantana would hurry up and pair them up. Pinky said will go film movies in India toward the end of this year and also will have a new lakorn "Ruk son rot"(with Stefan). which is confusing cause how can she go to India this year if she has to film lakorn in Thailand cause Kantana lakorn take a long time to film at least 4 to 5 months. wish they change pra'ek, stefan is so stiff. he would ruin the lakorn for Pinky.
Dang, as much as I want Pinky to do another drama, I don't think she should do it with Stefan! BAD IDEA! She should just cancel that project with Stefan and prepare herself for her bollywood movie. They should find another stiff chick for Stefan. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 01:49 AM

Hahaha! Of course Pinky can steal Weir! LOL! I don't really think it's a competition at all between Pan and Pinky. But I agree with Teedee, that's just not Pinky's character to steal someone's bf. Besides it'll be the biggest scandal ever! As much as we want Pinky and Weir together, if Pinky steals Weir then it'll give her a bad image. So it wouldn't be a good idea. Although sometimes, I'm just like "OMG! PINKY JUST STEAL WEIR! PAN CAN GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE!" MWAHAHAHAH! Pan just thinks she's on top of the world with Weir and she just thinks she's the pretty girl ever with her hi-so attitude, so sometimes, I just wish Pinky would show her a thing or two. LOL! Shoo! If I was in Thailand, Pan you better watch your back! [hahahha. jk. I'm not a bf-stealer either.]

PS! Of course Pan will hate Pinky! But in front of camera's she'll be like "it's okay, it's their decision, blah, blah, blah." Since we know how sweet Pan can put on in front of the media. LOL! :)
you are so funny lol.. but agree & true pancake can't compete to Pinky at all, not in any way. looks,talents, personality, Pinky got it all. lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 01:52 AM

Dang, as much as I want Pinky to do another drama, I don't think she should do it with Stefan! BAD IDEA! She should just cancel that project with Stefan and prepare herself for her bollywood movie. They should find another stiff chick for Stefan. :)
totally agree. she shouldn't accept this lakorn if stefan is the pra'ek,cause he'll just make the lakorn suck cause even though Pinky is a great actress but if the pra'ek suck it wouldn't help cause chemistry has to happen between two people. if one is good but one suck. will not work. she should just get ready to go to India. then start another new lakorn with Weir for next year when she comes back would be better. wish there was a miracle and Weir is the pra'ek with her in this lakorn.

tassa

sarNie Egg
wouldnt it be cool...if like down the tract pinky and weir come out and say dey have been secretly seeing each other....lol....like dat would be awesome....just like those couples in hollywood where they have a great movie together and the next minute dey come out having an affair with each other like brad and ang in mr and mrs smith while brad was still with jen.....newase weir is better off with pancake....i tried to like pancake and accept dat shes close with weir buh i jux couldnt cause i didnt like her attitude and her acting at all....i dnt understand how weir can be so attach to her....and i dnt fink pinky should go to a film in bollywood...dere movie does not beat thai lakorns at all.....she should jux stay in thailand and stick wit thai drama.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit pantip.com
wanna relive and share these cute gifs of Pinky and Weir from TKC. they are so cute! they have chemistry since this lakorn. Tuarlek and Tohmon are adorable. i think their love is more kidish like teenagers love cause Toh was still in school and Tuarlek is like kidish, she's death that turn into human. but Thot and Bow love are more adult & mature cause Thot is working has his own business to run and Bow finish school already. but both couples love for eachother are so much and they have to go through many obstacles before they end up happy together.
yeah tassa would be shocking if suddenly Pinky and Weir come out saying they are a real couple. haha.
i think it's a good new experienced for her to go do movies in India. just hope she will hurry up and come back and make more lakorns in Thailand especially with Weir.

cecilia

Staff member
Teedee, question on TKC since you have watch it already ..

iS TUA LEK a combination of Y'KAE and L'Jang's spirit? From what i understood, i now understand why she's so innocent since L'Jang is only 11 years -- and the love that Y'KAE have for ROOT is strong too .. MAKE SENSE so much now!

i love this phrase 'T'LEK kue TEERUK kom pom!' :wub: