Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
totally agree debate with ppl who have their mind set on something is not worth it will just make it worse and make you mad. ignoring them is the best way out. Pinky's hair in TKC is real not a wig. haha. just some scenes that it looks fake. but i think it fits with her character as Tualek that is kidish and the bangs make her look younger. and everytime i see her with bangs it just remind me of Tualek( Toh's cutie wife) haha. i think whatever hair style Pinky does she always looks pretty because she's a beautiful girl. but i just think she looks prettier without bangs because she has such pretty face doesn't need to cover up with bangs. but no matter what hair style she still looks pretty. Nom is like 36 so yep he's a lot older than Pinky. but i think he's still good looking. i would be happy if he really get to pair up with Pinky because i'm a fan of him for a long time already. but i rather see them play ta wee phob instead of duay rang atitarn. in duay rang atitarn pra'eak is suppose to be a lot older than nang'eak like almost in his 40's so Weir wouldn't fit the role. i rather see Pinky and Weir play in Seradarun or a lakorn like WWHJ again is better. and yeah Weir does resemble Nom in a way. for sure they are both handsome and charming guys. haha.

i like this outfit on her it makes her look slim and show off her nice figure. such nice legs she has. haha.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I like the dress too. I like the top half with the puffy sleeves and high neckline. I'd need the dress to be a little longer in length, but it looks totally cute on Pinky.

I need to watch WWHJ again soon. After my tournament, I'll get to it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep the dress looks really cute on her.
check it out. here's the link to behind the scene Pinky&Weir rehearse for 7 concert, the time they went to promote WWHJ on July '09. they look so cute together, she look so shy the part he has to hold her hand like she can't continue singing if didn't pull her hand away from his hand. haha. and so cute when he whisper in her ear. *sigh..miss them together so much. wish they get to pair up again soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB59kD56g9U

credit on tag

she looks pretty in this pics. nice makeup and outfit and she push her bangs aside which is nice, i think people whose bangs are the same length are weird looking. good bangs for me is shouldn't poke your eyes and cover your eye browns is good enough doesn't have to be the exact same length because that will look too much like a wig. the WWHJ wallpaper looks nice esp.the pic he kiss her. haha. but make me miss Thot&Bow more. wonder what they're doing now. she's probably pregnant by now. probably a month and a half because we haven't seen them after sept.3 hahah.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yeah, I bet Tot and Bow are pregnant. Tot is still making it up to her too. LOL...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Thot probably is taking very good care of Bow esp. with her being pregnant, she probably has mood swings and being cranky at him and he would always say "tee ruk" jah. and tried to please her in every way..haha.. right now i miss Pinky and Weir so much, don't care what lakorn they play together as long as they are a couple i'm happy, so if they really get pair up in the re-make "Pi lieng" i don't mind now. pray when Pinky comes back from India she and Weir will get pair up.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^Dang, Pinky has killer abs to wear a dress like that. haha. I love the dress. I like how it's denim-washed and has that old, vintage look. If I get myself into a dress like that, I think the only way to get out is to cut it open. hahah. LOL. :D

Anyways, aww, that video was cute teedee! I loved Pinky's drape dress. It looked so loose and comfortable on her. Her hair was pretty. I like how Weir dressed kinda like how he did or would in WWHJ. With the plaid, collar shirts and jeans. They both look very comfortable around each other. Wish they could have gotten closer to each other while singing. And wish they could have been a bit more touchy with each other. haha. I like how Weir whispered to her towards the end. I wonder why they didn't sing the WWHJ ost for promotions? Anyways, Pinky looked so natural and beautiful in there with Weir. They're a natural pair.

[If it was with Pan, I bet they'd have to "match". Since they always have to match.]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah they were so cute in the video. she looks pretty, her hair looks nice natural on her and he looks cute. like the outfit on them. yep the shirt he wear is like what he would wear in WWHJ. yeah i wanted them to be more touchy and closer while they sing too. but as we can see Pinky is too shy, just Weir holding her hand she can't even continue singing haha. so guess he doesn't want to touch her more or else they won't be able to finish the song haha.and plus i think he doesn't want to be too touchy to Pinky cause can make pancake unhappy.because his fans are there they were taking pics too. agree they are a natural pair look very cute together. i swear there is no other pairs that can make such perfect match than these two. Weir did sing WWHJ OST. on the concert but by himself. Pinky should have sing her song in the concert too. and i didn't really like the songs they sing together. the first song was kinda sad, they should have sing a more cutier songs.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this is off topic but i just found out in SBS there was a rape scene. i was surprise because in the summary said was a willing scene between them. haha. if Aof didn't get sick first we would've seen this scene and of course see Pinky being pregnant too and especially want to see their sweet love scenes together. so when he kidnap her to the shack that was when the rape happen. so conclusion almost all slap/kiss lakorns there is a rape scenes like WWHJ too. haha. can't help it but everytime talk about SBS make me so mad, wish they have gotten Weir to play as pra'ek instead. he fit to play as the bodyguard more and definately will have more chemistry with Pinky and it will be all of Pinky's lakorns that i like that is with Weir. because i like both the lakorns she pair up with Weir. and like SBS too but sad that pra'ek in here is not Weir and if it was Weir he would finish filming the lakorn unlike Aof who is a weakling and ruin the lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox what do you mean by SHARE! :)
don't really get it haha. yeah in pantip someone was asking what slap/kiss lakorns that pra'eks didn't "r" nang'eks. and someone said SBS but really there was a "r" scene but didn't get to see it b/c Aof got sick first. i think they probably film this scene already but they didn't show it because didn't get to finish the whole scenes at the shack yet so it didn't continue so they had to cut it out. which is sad & sucks! so really WWHJ is the second slap/kiss lakorn with a "r" scene that Pinky play. haha. but different was SBS nang'ek was pregnant but in WWHJ she wasn't. if only Weir was pra'ek in SBS would have been good. i gotta learn to let go no matter what it can't be change but just regret it that's all b/c SBS was a good story, pra'ek and nang'ek characters was smart and fun to watch but sucks/sad that didn't get to see the original scripts and it was the good parts too.

she look cute like a barbie doll but her bangs looks fake. haha.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Not all Aff fans are trash talking about Pinky nah. I'm sure, there are some pinky fans that do trash talking on aff too .. so for this, i feel both share equal consequences since songkran come in the picture. Whether i like it or not, i accept it and move on without doubting or trashing any of their fans. I'm a fan of both and i do not like taking side, i'm only taking in what i read, if i can't tolerate it, i just ignore it and move on with something happy about the girls. There's no need for me to sit and be aggravate here over all these fans trashing fans talk. i think that just as low as it may seen, if we accuse other fans of doing something bad, we outta look at ourselves to see if we do the same too. Right now, i feel bad for the two girls -- but whatever path they take, it's their business, just as long as i still get to enjoy them onscreen with my other fave male actor, then i'm a happy go getter. Pretty much, just don't lower yourself to be one of the trashing fans -- support them in whatever you want to support. Don't become too over protective!

I actually like her straight hair in TKC -- whether it's fake or not, the bang in there looks cute on her and make her look so innocent with her face frame and especially those big huge eyes. It's no wonder, Toh can't escape her spelled during their first encounter ^^

^^I love both actresses too. I don't take sides either. Like if Pinky was getting talked down on, I'll defend her [if I feel like I should] and it goes the same for Aff too. But I have moved on. lol. The things people were assuming and accusing about Pinky, Ch7, and Pinky fans [on lyn's blog] were all just so ridiculous, that's why I got so mad. And I'm just like "okay they are so arrogant." I usually don't even care for stupid rumors, so idk why I overreacted. But I can't change how people think. I really don't care. I still love the two actresses and will move pass the rumors. I'm tired of rumors. haha. I'm just gonna try my best to ignore all these dumb Songkran rumors. Because they are not even worth arguing over. Like I said, I just needed somewhere to take my silly anger out on. Thanks for your humble words. :)

Bangs or without bangs, Pinky still looks fab. She looks good in anything. lol. :)
i agree with the both of you. let's pus aside their personal life and give support to their professional life. :lol: . who are we to judge them when we ourselves have many flaws? ^_^

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
xox what do you mean by SHARE! :)
don't really get it haha. yeah in pantip someone was asking what slap/kiss lakorns that pra'eks didn't "r" nang'eks. and someone said SBS but really there was a "r" scene but didn't get to see it b/c Aof got sick first. i think they probably film this scene already but they didn't show it because didn't get to finish the whole scenes at the shack yet so it didn't continue so they had to cut it out. which is sad & sucks! so really WWHJ is the second slap/kiss lakorn with a "r" scene that Pinky play. haha. but different was SBS nang'ek was pregnant but in WWHJ she wasn't. if only Weir was pra'ek in SBS would have been good. i gotta learn to let go no matter what it can't be change but just regret it that's all b/c SBS was a good story, pra'ek and nang'ek characters was smart and fun to watch but sucks/sad that didn't get to see the original scripts and it was the good parts too.

she look cute like a barbie doll but her bangs looks fake. haha.
LOL. oh okay. I thought you meant like you found pics or flicks on it. So I was like "OoO, share!" haha. Cuz I wanted to see them too. But I guess not. haha. sorry. :)

I like the look. Very sweet, colorful, and circus-like. She does look like a barbie doll. I LOVE the shoesssss! D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Yesterday, 05:26 AM

LOL. oh okay. I thought you meant like you found pics or flicks on it. So I was like "OoO, share!" haha. Cuz I wanted to see them too. But I guess not. haha. sorry. :)

I like the look. Very sweet, colorful, and circus-like. She does look like a barbie doll. I LOVE the shoesssss! D
found pics or flicks? what do you mean by this. i'm confuse haha.
yeah her shoes are nice. her colorful outfit goes with the balloon festival event which she prob. has to wear this outfit for this event. because noone in their right mind would want to wear this bright outfit in public. if not for some event. haha.

credit on tag
she looks pretty in this pic but then again she always look gorgeous. haha.
some people were saying sometimes Pinky's make-up doesn't look good on her. so this person post this pic of her and said they like the make up on her in this pic.

Pinky's lakorn with Stephan start filming since Oct.26 so i predict we will prob. get to see it in Feb.2010 since Kantana take a long time to film. but i don't really want to see it b/c don't like Stephan but will still watch it b/c of Pinky which is sad b/c i won't really enjoy watching it since pra'ek's acting is like a tree plus not a good looking guy either doesn't fit to pair up with Pinky at all.haha.

cecilia

Staff member
here's my latest CHAI SI mv of all the lakorn i've watched and got crazy over : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrsDd4yrIf4

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
here's my latest CHAI SI mv of all the lakorn i've watched and got crazy over : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrsDd4yrIf4
Aww, too bad my dumb computer wouldn't let me watch this. I recognized all the dramas except for the last one. WWHJ was great. NM was okay. BRK was good. The last one, never seen it. Thanks for sharing though. :)

[off topic]
You know, with all these news of Aff going on with her breakup and her new love interest [don't wanna say his name], it's just making me think like "Wow, if Aff and her bf of over 10 long years are now finally breaking up, who knows, there might be some good news of Pan and Weir's breakup in the future?!" LOL! :D I know it's wrong to wish for a couple to break up, but then again, there's always a chance. So I'm just using Aff and her bf as an example as to anything can happen. There's still a chance for Pan and Weir to breakup. And hopefully Weir will go for Pinky. mwahahha. :)

But then again, if 13 years of dating isn't love, then what is love? :/

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
found pics or flicks? what do you mean by this. i'm confuse haha.

she looks pretty in this pic but then again she always look gorgeous. haha.
some people were saying sometimes Pinky's make-up doesn't look good on her. so this person post this pic of her and said they like the make up on her in this pic.

Pinky's lakorn with Stephan start filming since Oct.26 so i predict we will prob. get to see it in Feb.2010 since Kantana take a long time to film. but i don't really want to see it b/c don't like Stephan but will still watch it b/c of Pinky which is sad b/c i won't really enjoy watching it since pra'ek's acting is like a tree plus not a good looking guy either doesn't fit to pair up with Pinky at all.haha.
I meant if you found pictures or video clips of SBS with Pinky and Aof's r-scene. lol. But it's fine, because you already said that it was from a reading or something.

Pinky always looks good in anything. And her makeup is always flawless because she has such pretty, big eyes. Gosh, they're just all jealous. lol. :)

Hmm, so I guess Pinky won't be leaving to do her bollywood movie til next year then. Then she probably won't have any dramas out at all next year besides the one with Stefan. Gosh, Pinky and Weir reuniting just doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. ):

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Yesterday, 06:53 AM

I meant if you found pictures or video clips of SBS with Pinky and Aof's r-scene. lol. But it's fine, because you already said that it was from a reading or something.

Pinky always looks good in anything. And her makeup is always flawless because she has such pretty, big eyes. Gosh, they're just all jealous. lol. :)

Hmm, so I guess Pinky won't be leaving to do her bollywood movie til next year then. Then she probably won't have any dramas out at all next year besides the one with Stefan. Gosh, Pinky and Weir reuniting just doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. ):
no i don't have pics or clips of the r-scene i just read from the fans who talk to Pinky and she told them about the scenes that was cut out. yeah she's just beautiful no matter what she wear or has on. don't say that don't jinx them haha. have hope that Pinky+Weir will get pair up again in 2010. but deep inside i have a feeling they won't either because don't know how long she will film her movies in India. and when comes back she has lakorn duay rang atitarn with poh(not confirm yet)and that will take up her time also, so the chance of her and Weir pairing up is even less. just seem like the chance of them pairing up is not gonna happen like you said. T_T
wanna share nice wallpapers of them. miss them so much.

credit on tag

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
OK_na_tur
Posted Yesterday, 08:20 AM

here's another MV I made:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KEyO84fDLBs

Enjoy!! =]
nice but sad MV, make me miss Tos&Bow more haha. bring back good memories of them.
cecilia
Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:21 PM

here's my latest CHAI SI mv of all the lakorn i've watched and got crazy over : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=DrsDd4yrIf4
sad MV but nicely done.

credit on tag & pantip.com
miss them so wanna post their pics, dang he is such a drinker.haha.the scene he sit behind her on the motorcycle is cute even though was suppose to be a rough scene.haha. like it when a guy sit behind the girl and drove.cause they are close and look like he's protecting her. and the shack and willing scene is so romantic. even though there's not much romantic scenes in this lakorn but the ones they have is so sweet though.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox, about Weir and PC(i'll just call her this for short haha) their relationship is so tight they're like building a house together already so guess will soon get marry. so the chance they'll break up seem hard. but again many couples who are together for a long time still break up so anything can happen guess nothing is certain in this life. i still do want to see Weir and Pinky as a real couple but seem like they see eachother more as friends i guess because of their similar personalities and close in age. i see the nang'eks seem to like an older guys than them that is mature,good looking and can take care of them and not in entertainment i guess so can give them the full attention and time, to me just seem like Weir+Pinky see eachother more like friends than wanting to be bf/gf. i don't know i can pic Pinky being with a rich hi-so handsome educated man who's not in entertainment like many nang'eks does like Mew,Mam,Aom whose husbands is out of entertainment. right now, i care more about Weir+Pinky pairing up for a new lakorn in 2010 than who is their bf or gf.

credit on tag
she looks gorgeous,got Instyle award for star icon. congrats to Pinky.