Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
if she decided not to continue her contract with ch.7 hope she doesn't sign a contract with ch.3 either. i rather see her play with all channels too. cause will be a better opportunity to be able to work with every companys and actors.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
if she decided not to continue her contract with ch.7 hope she doesn't sign a contract with ch.3 either. i rather see her play with all channels too. cause will be a better opportunity to be able to work with every companys and actors.

that is what i thinking too. :yahoo: :D :D :D :D

chouakim

TTFC♥
Yeah, it'd be wonderful if she was a free agent. She'd be bigger than ever! :D
I hope her filming in India will go well. Aish, the new lakorn is out this weekend already, I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle Pinky with Stefan. >___<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
me too hope her movies in India goes well too, yeah i know Pinky new lakorn with stefan will air this week the preview looks alrite but still don't like stefan. but will give it a try cause will be a while before see another new lakorn of Pinky again. i didn't even watch Weir 2 new lakorns(my daddy's a superstar and the one with aum+yui) yet just don't feel like watching it. it's the kind of lakorn i don't like either. maybe i'll watch it later when i'm bore or something haha.

credit on pic
gosh miss Thot-Weir+Bow-Pinky so much T_T

thasaranaki

sarNie Egg
I love this drama a lot! Its so great, Pinky and weir are so cute, they have great chemistry together. I hope they will have another project together again soon.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
lol i noe this is old buh...im re watching it with eng subs and i just realized weir called pinky a slut at the hospital scene...lmao...... but its kewl as...so much better when u noe what they are saying

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The r scene in this lakorn was so scary, weir is creepy as rapist role. :blink:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I miss coming on here! I have not been here in about 6 months! I miss this blog like crazy! I MISS STEAM LIKE CRAZY!!!!!

I've missed you too, teedee!
I can't believe after all this time, our dream of wanting Pinky and Weir reuniting isn't gonna happen. So sad. ) :

chouakim

TTFC♥
I loved the revised first post! xD
Thanks a bunch for organizing so nicely raymond_obsessed! :D

Even with all the things happening with Pinky, I still love her as an actress no doubt.
I hope her much needed break will cool off many people..even though I was really looking forward to her first lakorn with Ch3.

I MISS STEAM.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^I agree!

I MISS PINKY SO MUCH! I MISS WONG WIAN HUA JAI!!!! MISS HER LAKORNS! All these scandals are just so crazy. Regardless I still think she's a great actress. I will be waiting for her return.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Finally come back to this thread... I Miss steam so much I wish or hope that they will reunite again. After watching wwhj it makes me wanna see them in a new lakorn again. Hope to see them again soon. 1<4 steam 4ever.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm currently rewatching this lakorn and all i got to say...Pinky & Weir ate super cute!!!

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
this is one of pinky best lakorn. love this lakorn. weir and pinky make one hot couple