WORST LAKORNS!

fun

Expired Sarnie
how can i forget hua jai sila!!! this made me literally hate fang and bie. there has been no redemption although koo kum came close to redeeming bie.

all lakorn w pong as pra ek.

cecilia

Staff member
fun said:
how can i forget hua jai sila!!! this made me literally hate fang and bie. there has been no redemption although koo kum came close to redeeming bie.

lmao - I like some of Pong's lakorn -- like BUANG RAK KAMMATHEP w/Bee -- the rest are so so so .. his recent one with Mo pissed me off --- i give up on him just like how i give up on Weir and his lakorn selections.

Here's another one I'm adding to my list:

- Hua Jai Reua Peuang with Pang, Son Yuk, Grand, Gypsy Kirati and Singto- started on it and thought mane! It is hella boring and nang'ek Gypsy is super "unattractive". Son's acting needs major improvement (I love him so don't get me wrong) and Singto is not fit for the character he is playing (Don't get me wrong, I love Singto too). Boring!!!

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
lol i really have ALOT..
recent one, Roy Leh Sanae Luang = its just a mix of all other slap/ kiss drama...every episode ends like you dont need to WATCH a new one...EVEN the beautiful face of the actress and the acting of actor cant save this lakorn.. UBER boring lakorn.. dont even dare to watch this.. just WATCH MVs and skip the lakorn. :secret:

guan kammathep - would have been much better if it is short and sweet .. i really couldnt finish this... lost his egde somewhere :scratchhead2: !!!

raeng pratana - i thought this gonna be very good lakorn since it started very well BUT ended up quitting it... all it has is "stare, closeup stare , long stare, short stare when ever you are near  just stare for few mintues and look away"  :shock2: ...  even starring the wall become interesting after this lakorn.

mere jum pen - many said its a good lakorn.. but i should have asked my brain :lmao:  ....

Sam Num Neau Thong - if they had a story,.......

game rai game ruk - not my  game... after skipping a lot  i found i have watched only 2 epidoes :annoyed: ...

ngao hua jai - thanks for this lakorn,  i got good marks in following term ....

Penelope said:
Mine would be anything lakorn with Aum Atichart in it -- he reminds me of an angry axe murderer when screams/gets mad.
Aw, I think he can be a sweetie sometimes. Sure he looks really serious most of the time but he's not that horrible. Lol. Try watching Pimmala and you'll know what I mean. ;)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
The recent one that comes into my mind right now is Marn Kammathep (with Pong Nawat and Mo Monchanok). That was a complete failure and waste of lakorn. :nono1: Both Pong and Mo's characters are...so bland and...weird! :rant: Good thing I just skimmed through it. :D Oh, yes, also Dork Soke (with Pong Nawat and Charebelle Lanlalin).
fun said:
fun, on 26 Jun 2013 - 17:30, said:

sarasona said:
sarasona, on 10 Jul 2013 - 06:14, said:
lol i really have ALOT..
recent one, Roy Leh Sanae Luang = its just a mix of all other slap/ kiss drama...every episode ends like you dont need to WATCH a new one...EVEN the beautiful face of the actress and the acting of actor cant save this lakorn.. UBER boring lakorn.. dont even dare to watch this.. just WATCH MVs and skip the lakorn. :secret:

guan kammathep - would have been much better if it is short and sweet .. i really couldnt finish this... lost his egde somewhere :scratchhead2: !!!

raeng pratana - i thought this gonna be very good lakorn since it started very well BUT ended up quitting it... all it has is "stare, closeup stare , long stare, short stare when ever you are near just stare for few mintues and look away" :shock2: ... even starring the wall become interesting after this lakorn.

mere jum pen - many said its a good lakorn.. but i should have asked my brain :lmao: ....

Sam Num Neau Thong - if they had a story,.......

game rai game ruk - not my game... after skipping a lot i found i have watched only 2 epidoes :annoyed: ...

ngao hua jai - thanks for this lakorn, i got good marks in following term ....
Penelope said:
Penelope, on 21 Jul 2013 - 15:08, said:
Mine would be anything lakorn with Aum Atichart in it -- he reminds me of an angry axe murderer when screams/gets mad.
:rofl: :lmao3: :lmao2: Funnie comments! :D
thatsouthernasianchick said:
thatsouthernasianchick, on 27 Jun 2013 - 19:40, said:

Here's another one I'm adding to my list:

- Hua Jai Reua Peuang with Pang, Son Yuk, Grand, Gypsy Kirati and Singto- started on it and thought mane! It is hella boring and nang'ek Gypsy is super "unattractive". Son's acting needs major improvement (I love him so don't get me wrong) and Singto is not fit for the character he is playing (Don't get me wrong, I love Singto too). Boring!!!
Awh, really? I thought it's actually decent. :D I don't love Son, but he's actually okay in it. Singto's good, too. I guess it's just not your cup of tea, huh? :lolyup:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Raeng Pratana was such a fail since it was from Lakornthai.. I skipped through out the beginning until they got married cause it was just toooo draggy. I did like the chemistry, if only it had more sweet scenes. Well I put this lakorn the worst of lakornthai and though I finished it, it will not be lakorn worth watching again

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Plik Kub Glua(Pancake and Vee Veraparb)- this drama was such a fail, it's super boring. I started the first episode and stop watching it, it was super boring. Pancake character seemed like she's having mental illness and Vee's character was as well dislike. You could fell asleep watching this drama.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@thatsouthernasianchick and @queen ... Yea that lakorn was very lost and I felt empty watching it. Yaya and aum had zero chemistry. She's doing better with Por right now... Surprisingly. I think yaya is ready for grown roles now. I wanna see her in a sassy role next. Hopefully ...

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I think a lot of people were disappointed with Maya Tawan. Shame because I really looked forward to it! 
They need to give Yaya better lakorns. I'm honestly okay with all the roles she has gotten so far,they may seem similar at first, but they are not. but I do want her to take more challenging roles in the future. 

queenyeon said:
I think a lot of people were disappointed with Maya Tawan. Shame because I really looked forward to it! 
They need to give Yaya better lakorns. I'm honestly okay with all the roles she has gotten so far,they may seem similar at first, but they are not. but I do want her to take more challenging roles in the future. 
If Chin would pick up a darn lakorn, I wanna see her paired with Chin. Chinawut Indracusin, that is. They would look hot together!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
If Chin would pick up a darn lakorn, I wanna see her paired with Chin. Chinawut Indracusin, that is. They would look hot together!
The one who sings my bad habit? Yeah they'd cute, I liked them in that music video,idk about his acting skills though! 

queenyeon said:
The one who sings my bad habit? Yeah they'd cute, I liked them in that music video,idk about his acting skills though! 
Yep, that hottie! You should totally check out the rest of his music!
His acting? I watched bits and parts of the Taiwanese drama he starred in a few years ago and his acting was good for a first timer. He probably got better over the years because ya kno, shooting MVs requires acting too. ;)