Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, there aren't many news about this lakorn. I thought people will be all hype about the Pinky + Win pair. Anyway, the lakorn will air soon and yippie! I hope they focus more on the romance and the relationships instead of the thriller. I'm not in the favor for horror and ghosts.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Yeah, there aren't many news about this lakorn. I thought people will be all hype about the Pinky + Win pair. Anyway, the lakorn will air soon and yippie! I hope they focus more on the romance and the relationships instead of the thriller. I'm not in the favor for horror and ghosts.

2 more day. :yahoo:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the cast interview this morning. and wow, seems like all these mansion lakorns are thrillers. But looks good. however, i'll wait until it gets towards the end to watch it. i like watching stuff like this when i can skim really fast.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
this lakorn is aired today right? yay!!! can't wait to watch it!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Episode 1 was quite short. But so far so good. Pinky's so cute! Now, Win might grow on me from this lakorn ^_^ Love love Amy's character!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Holy crap, had no idea it had started airing...dang
Is it just me or is Win totally crushing on Pinky already, even though they're "siblings"?
They look so cute together already...I LOVE IT!!!
Oh, I missed Win, good to see him back and looking so good.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Im watching this lakorn and Im gonna confused.

So Win and Pinky are sibling? and gonna get together? Thats kinda gross. :p

so, Pinky's dad looks young.