Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

nence

sarNie Juvenile
It airs Fri-Sat-Sun ja.
oh thanks.
today's episode went by okay. im looking forward the most when win finds out that pinky's not his real sister. hopefully that scene would come by soon. it would be kind of weird seeing them two the way they are with each other now. especially the way win looks at pinky.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Kelly looks so young to be Win's father lol. But is he going to be having a relationship with Amy?

I think it's funny how they think that Pinky and Amy like each other :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
nence
I know right?!!!
The way he looks at her is not the way a brother looks at his sister...or even when he'll eventually scoop her up in his arms, I hope that it's after he finds out they're not siblings...
Plus, the way he made her call him "P" was not because he was the older brother...you could so see it in his face
But they do look cute together...so like PRRA, I am okay with their automatic and natural chemistry with each other...even if they're "siblings" since they're not, I'm okay with it
But some of those scenes have been too creepy, that I'm afraid to watch it by myself.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
rahut-rissaya: i agree that its quite funny how they think pinky and amy are lesbian. LOL. i love how win comes and see them being concern for each other.

raymond obsessed: i know right. although they aren't real sibling in the lakorn but to go with the flow, i'm kind of iffy towards the way win looks at pinky considering that he hasn't even found out that she's not his real sister yet. lol. but i think it should get more interesting after he finds out the truth. but yes, they do look cute together like stardust mention.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
funny she kept falling on him. cute when he call himself p". their dad and his close man is sneeky try to drive p'ek's gf away and find ways for p'ek+n'ek to be close.hahah. so funny when she bite his hand lol. but it was weird that they look shy toward eachother when he hold her look like they like eachother,icky a bit because they still think they're sibs. hope they'll found out soon they're not. but it's still so cute b/c even though they bicker but they still worry about eachother. and like that even though n'ek is suppose to be a sensitive sweet girl but she knows how to help around her dad's business&workers,smart girl. oh just found out n'ek just finish high school. she's young in here. and yeah so cute when pinky+kelly hug they look so loving. this is actually a good lakorn of kantana, which i'm surprise. lol. can't wait for ep.3

Areeya

sarNie Adult
wonder when they gonna find out that they are not brother and sister...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I wonder why the dad couldn't have said from the start, like, this is your adoptive sister...but did he adopt her? I'm confused...does Pinky not know that the man she calls dad isn't her dad? I forget the storyline...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
watching episode 2 right now....Pinky looked pretty in that yellow dress...and I love all her outfit in here....gosh I hate when they have nightmares, creeps me out. Cathy, Win's girlfriend is pretty...she looks like Yardthip a little lol

Kelly doesn't tell Pinky because he doesn't want her to feel like she's not his daughter, so he claims that she's his daughter from the start.
And it's not actually adopt, it's more like step father of some sort, not guardian. 'Cause Kelly & Nok (Pinky's mom) were together when Pinky was born.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i love this lakorn already love pinky n win.cant wait 4 ep. 3-5.. :lmao: :arrg:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I love love Amy's character in here!! She's not afraid of anything! And I love the falling/hugging scenes with Pinky and Win. Super cute! I think Win is already starting to like Pinky, not knowing yet that they're not real siblings! Omg, Win's gf appearance was such a shocker! She is so going to die real soon! The killer definitely won't let Kathy live and it's so obvious too to who the killer(s) is. Errr, I hate it when Pinky have nightmares. Especially the one she had at the beginning of ep2. Super scary. Win's mom's ghost freaking scared me big time. I freaking screamed! Hahaha.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I like Amy's character more than Pinky's character. If only Kantana switches the characters' personalities, then it would something more entertaining. The scary parts were really boring for me. I didn't scare once at all. It was too expected most of the time. The casts were okay, not strong enough. There's not much mystery to death of Pinky's mom since Rarin is already the main evil character.

But I think it's funny how Poo got a thing for Win.

Hopefully, future episodes will be better than the 2 that have aired.