www.hmongflix.com

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too expensive and 2 dvds at time? wowowo thats a no no......i'll stick to Mekas movies and youtube

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
ATTENTION: HMONG FLIX is selling these movies illegally, do not supprt this promotion, your account information used in the Hmongflix has the potential to be scam and used for other reasons.

Spread the word!

hmongflix

sarNie Egg
ATTENTION: HMONG FLIX is selling these movies illegally, do not supprt this promotion, your account information used in the Hmongflix has the potential to be scam and used for other reasons.

Spread the word!
Hello bakaPX,

If you are going to spread false rumors about us, please try to provide some facts to back up your claim. People know we do not sell movies per your comment; we lend them to our members for a monthly fee.

To all,

There are plenty of times when people buy a Hmong movie for $20-$25 dollar and wish they didn't buy it. With us, depending on which plan you're on, you can view as many movies as you want. For example you can watch at least 8 movies from us for $15.99 or spend $160-$200 buying the same movies from your local Hmong video store. The choice is yours.

Thank you.
www.hmongflix.com

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Hello bakaPX,

If you are going to spread false rumors about us, please try to provide some facts to back up your claim. People know we do not sell movies per your comment; we lend them to our members for a monthly fee.

To all,

There are plenty of times when people buy a Hmong movie for $20-$25 dollar and wish they didn't buy it. With us, depending on which plan you're on, you can view as many movies as you want. For example you can watch at least 8 movies from us for $15.99 or spend $160-$200 buying the same movies from your local Hmong video store. The choice is yours.

Thank you.
www.hmongflix.com
Hmong Shee Yee Video Production didn't even give permission to you guys to rent it to others. You're basically gaining money from their movies. It's not even under the fair use right where you're not earning a profit. Here, you're renting it to others, gaining money, and making the productions lose their profit. You don't sell but you rent. As for the selling part, it was just a copy and paste. Either way, it's still illegal.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i agree with bakaPX! do u even have permission from artists to rent out their music? sooner or later you'll have yourself a lawsuit.

hmongflix

sarNie Egg
i agree with bakaPX! do u even have permission from artists to rent out their music? sooner or later you'll have yourself a lawsuit.
If bakaPX wishes to pursue this further professionally, we suggest he consult a lawyer instead of hiding behind various alias on the internet.

Thanks.
www.hmongflix.com

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
If bakaPX wishes to pursue this further professionally, we suggest he consult a lawyer instead of hiding behind various alias on the internet.

Thanks.
www.hmongflix.com
Theres no point in pursuing in this matter professionally as I'm a viewer who believes in supporting our Hmong entertainment industry. Even so, you better shut down that site along with renting movies without permission unless you're willing to face the consequences.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i went to the website n check it out, its too expensive. i mean comparing the price between hmongflix and netflix, netflix's price is better.
*but of course youtube is the best place to look for movies. ^___^ *free*

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks.
www.hmongflix.com
You're the one hiding behind the internet. renting out dvds illegally! We are just saying it's not right and it's a SCAM, so you have no right to bring in your lawyers! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! Shame on you for trying to scam your own HMONG COMMUNITY!

I know we all as human beings need to make a living but scaming your own community just to make off living, that is SAD!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
You're the one hiding behind the internet. renting out dvds illegally! We are just saying it's not right and it's a SCAM, so you have no right to bring in your lawyers! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! Shame on you for trying to scam your own HMONG COMMUNITY!
:thumbsup:

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Welps, according to Hmong Shee Yee Video Production, they talked to HIFO and they're going to do something about Hmongflix whether it's asking politely or taking legal action. I can't wait to see what's going to happen. :thumbsup:

hmongflix

sarNie Egg
Hello P. Zoua and BakaPx,

If we were doing something illegal, we would be shut down by the feds already. As you can see we are still operating so your claim must not be very accurate.

We will continue to provide DVD service to Hmong people across the Continental United States and our members are growing. Thank you for your concerns.

Regards,
www.hmongflix.com