xab old horror movie

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
Hello,,

i was wondering do you guys remember the movie where xab have to go to hmong funeral and saw the dead grab the chicken..well i been hearing the story lately..could anyone explain to what the story about and can someone upload the movie...

Thanks!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh yeah ii remember hat one, its scary, but i forgot all the storyline. i bet the guy who always upload old movies in youtube has it. i think his nam starts with a T i can't find his pg now but i bet he might have it cuz he's been uploding old, old movies.

cookielee

sarNie Egg
Hello,,

i was wondering do you guys remember the movie where xab have to go to hmong funeral and saw the dead grab the chicken..well i been hearing the story lately..could anyone explain to what the story about and can someone upload the movie...

Thanks!
the story is basically based on the tswv xav(sorry cant speel it hmong)story..i guess you must have heard stories about people(well some certain people)that puts lub kawm over their head and becomes a tiger..well yeah..so in the movie xab's older brother was really ill(dont remember why) but after they did the jingle bell for him hunting..after a long day of hunt without any luck, xab's other brother decided to put lub kawm over his head to become a tiger and go catch cow or whatever..before he did that he told xab that after returning from his hunt as a tiger, xab should hit lub kawm from his head so that he can become human again but xab fail to do that so he became a tiger...after that when people died, these ghost(two little pog ntxoog) and the tiger(im assuming xab's brother) would come and take the dead from grave..plus the "pog ntxoog" would come and take those that are talented in kwj txiaj..also guys and girl called be called by their name..if they meet they have to call each other "leej muam" and "leej nus dab"...well so yeah years past with the inncident with xab and his brother, xab's friend told him to attend a funeral with him..they both attendent the funeral as bamboo player and drum player..playing the whole xab friend and all the other people went to sleep except for xab..while play the qeej saw the dead grabbing the chicken...xab try waking everybody but they wouldnt wake up..hearing the noise that xab made, the dead rose up and chased xab..xab ran into this pig hole and escape..xab told the elder about the dead chasing him..they went and check on the dead and saw that the dead's feet was muddy so the next day they buried the dead..well yeah thats basically the storyline...

sorry about my crappy writing..i can never summarize a movie..lol..
well yeah..there part 2 to this movie...
its a really good and scary movie baack in the days..
im hoping someone would upload it on youtube..i really want to watch this film again..

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
the story is basically based on the tswv xav(sorry cant speel it hmong)story..i guess you must have heard stories about people(well some certain people)that puts lub kawm over their head and becomes a tiger..well yeah..so in the movie xab's older brother was really ill(dont remember why) but after they did the jingle bell for him hunting..after a long day of hunt without any luck, xab's other brother decided to put lub kawm over his head to become a tiger and go catch cow or whatever..before he did that he told xab that after returning from his hunt as a tiger, xab should hit lub kawm from his head so that he can become human again but xab fail to do that so he became a tiger...after that when people died, these ghost(two little pog ntxoog) and the tiger(im assuming xab's brother) would come and take the dead from grave..plus the "pog ntxoog" would come and take those that are talented in kwj txiaj..also guys and girl called be called by their name..if they meet they have to call each other "leej muam" and "leej nus dab"...well so yeah years past with the inncident with xab and his brother, xab's friend told him to attend a funeral with him..they both attendent the funeral as bamboo player and drum player..playing the whole xab friend and all the other people went to sleep except for xab..while play the qeej saw the dead grabbing the chicken...xab try waking everybody but they wouldnt wake up..hearing the noise that xab made, the dead rose up and chased xab..xab ran into this pig hole and escape..xab told the elder about the dead chasing him..they went and check on the dead and saw that the dead's feet was muddy so the next day they buried the dead..well yeah thats basically the storyline...

sorry about my crappy writing..i can never summarize a movie..lol..
well yeah..there part 2 to this movie...
its a really good and scary movie baack in the days..
im hoping someone would upload it on youtube..i really want to watch this film again..

Thank for the summary but do you know who has it? I really wanted to watch it! If you do, can you ask them to upload it, thanks...

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
Dang...sounds like a scary movie!! Hmong horror movies can be scary as hell! Especially when they deal with the dead. >___<